Iron Mike's back... exhibition bout with ROY JONES JR on Sept 12.... now postponed to Nov 28

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Roy gonna be a chicken on Mikes dinner table and he should go sit his ass down somewhere

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
mistake... the should have had them fight two soup cans.. on the same card

I Agree,
No need to take a blow to the head that could further damage their already rattled brains.
Let the both of em have a 3 round bout with some flabby ass, tomato can boxer who's not
interested in throwing blows with the champs and just honored with being in the ring with them and rewarded with
the status of telling their children and grand children that they sparred with the legendary boxer Mike Tyson or Roy Jones jr in the ring.

Last edited:

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They aren't going to try for KOs?....can Tyson fight like that?....for an exhibition I actually like it....just not sure what I am going to see....I get that its all in fun but how can Mike possibly hope to win without going for the ko and 8 rounds seems kinda long
Its an exhibition. They are not trying to win. its just a show.

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Roy Jones has more experience more rounds fought im going wit experience
I take it you haven't seen his interviews where he's stuttering and pausing while trying to talk;Him,James Tony,Riddick they should walk away,it's as if they've had a stroke.

I don't follow boxing anymore but at some point you have to learn when to toss in the towel...it's time.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
hope this remains a fun and spirited exhibition, and Mike don't snap..............................

Last edited:

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Mike doesn't strike me as a "just an exhibition, no KO" dude. :lol:

Once those lights come up and that adrenaline gets pumping, he will go to what he knows. Wanna hear about the last cat from Vegas who was only supposed to do an exhibition and those instincts kicked in.....

mantecore27n-5-web.jpg

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
You guys are crazy. I like Roy in that fight. Tyson will probably be gassed by the second, and Roy will box the hell out of him. He may not be good anymore, but he was I. The ring just a few years ago. Tyson has been out of boxing for almost 20 years.

Don’t be fooled by the training videos, Tyson never had a good training work ethic. 20 years out of the ring, he’s going to look bad.

Roy just needs to survive the early onslaught, then he probably wins by no.

But if Tyson catches him early, he may get seriously hurt cause his chin is glass

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FLOYD MAYWEATHER ON MIKE TYSON VS. ROY JONES JR.; REMINDS "WHO'S THE PIONEER" & ADMITS "GONNA WATCH"