Instagram models = 'dubai porta potties'?!?!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I seen a random fitness chick up here fucking hashtag Dubai. :lol: These hoes like :please: choose me!!! I guess after they turn the first couple tricks it's hard working that 9-to-5.

You think them hoes care about what dudes they weren't gonna fuck anyway.

As long as no photos or videos ..they resort to a powerful slut mechanism..

They flip that mental switch and poof it's gone never happend..

Now when them Arabs start releasing the videos with all their passport info...

They gonna wanna consider at that point

if they may have made a big mistake or not....

These instances Hoes have no shame

They gonna get that bag fuck what scrubs think is their philosophy

And they would be correct..

Smelling like hairy Arab ass

Lol

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think only the super pretty ones are being shifted on, some others are just buying their own ticket

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
i didn't know til today it's niggas in here so fucking delusional about the real world they think hoes really going over there on vacay.

there's no fucking way niggas thinking that getting pussy. no fucking way. that cape game is just too fucking strong.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i didn't know til today it's niggas in here so fucking delusional about the real world they think hoes really going over there on vacay.

there's no fucking way niggas thinking that getting pussy. no fucking way. that cape game is just too fucking strong.

This thread’s four years old.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
Registered

Every time I see one of them girls on a dune buggy in the desert( you know what I'm talking bout) I just say man. That's what it is. Thing is black girls going out there getting Porta pottied for cash and then talk about where's the good men? Bitch you don't deserve goodness if you let somebody shit on you for money.

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Every time I see one of them girls on a dune buggy in the desert( you know what I'm talking bout) I just say man. That's what it is. Thing is black girls going out there getting Porta pottied for cash and then talk about where's the good men? Bitch you don't deserve goodness if you let somebody shit on you for money.

Not disagreeing with anyone’s statements, more like adding a different branch of reality. Dubai is a good/interesting place to vacation to. You can easily do different types of trips. I’m certain women and men are flown out there by people other than Emirates. Also, while there, I noticed Black American women were sought after but Black African women not as much and they were thought to be hoes.