cwtdo_meal3_765045.jpg

eldnk_meal14_765045.jpg

a11503351dd812d609d530deee190a9c_view.jpg

Honey Bun
tumblr_m90jf9vH3l1r1qotlo1_1280.jpg

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Fuck all of y'all. I'm living that pizza struggle life. Domino's.

j0iqCee.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
funny you say that...

do you know one of the most competitive photography jobs to get is a food photographer?

apparently, they are in great demand for: magazines, cooking shows, cookbooks, menus, ad agencies, etc.

the culinary world is very competitive & very popular right now with all the new tv "stars." we "eat" with our eyes 1st; so getting good pix = critical to your success, followed by good taste.

I might get into this field when I retire from the oilfield. :yes:

Max's Samsung OG-Note 1

Won't be anytime soon right?

sherminator

They hate to see us wiiiiinnnniiinnng
Registered
A while ago some cat had that struggle plate, with bread loaf and strugglroni :lol: I was in tears seeing that, at any rate I refuse to believe that people think that any of those meals are photo worthy

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Ever since that lil scrappy shit I been using that struggle plates saying. :lol:

--- Sent from Hoodphone using RealniggaTalk

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm lactose intolerant and have a Pavlovian gut jerking reaction to the smell of my mom's macaroni and cheese (at least 6 different cheeses). . . I say all that to say my gut jerk reaction now is because that is some straight up bull shit!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I swear who thinks of this shit?

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
some woman on ig was trying to show off her cooking skills in this beautiful kitchen...
stainless steel and all the gadgets...

The chick presented it on a paper plate...

i cant remember what type of food because all i saw was the paper plate.:smh:

i think i remember plastic utensils, too.

really?!?:smh:

Yeah i this woman on my IG that does the samething, she always posting "wifeymaterial..ya girl can cook" food pics and they are always on paperplates:lol::lol:

Alot of these plates are truly disgusting, this pic really made my stomach turn :puke::puke:
tumblr_murqq6ehtA1r1qotlo1_1280.jpg

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
See this is exactly why when I cook and take pictures everything be on point. I've watched too much damn master chef to be doing this bullshit.

Tha Baldavenger

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A while ago some cat had that struggle plate, with bread loaf and strugglroni :lol: I was in tears seeing that, at any rate I refuse to believe that people think that any of those meals are photo worthy

I don't get why people put half the shit they do online...are they that starved for attention?