** Instagram @Cookingforbae STRUGGLE PLATES **

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How do people come up with shit like this? These plates had me dying. And the comments sections are comedy gold. :lol::lol:

cookingforbae
So you cooked huh?
So you're cooking for bae? .. IG dedicated to struggle plates and inedible cuisine.. send your additions to cookingforbae@gmail.com. tweet us too!

http://instagram.com/cookingforbae#
or
http://statigr.am/cookingforbae

a51bc1964c6511e3a4ff123301a82bd2_8.jpg

711f356a467c11e3bfea22000a1fbe0b_8.jpg

4e4bddce4c5611e3841c123ff65d194d_8.jpg

5225b80e157711e3b05522000ae902ef_7.jpg

2d943b544c5511e38d560ae46bbde460_8.jpg

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
It's hard to get good pics of food. That's why I rarely post food pics. Bloggers and magazines go through a lot to get the lighting right. First time I heard the term struggle plate was a few years ago on twitter, around the holidays. I had tears in my eyes laughing so hard.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
da original struggle plate

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_oyan6rTX2w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
It's hard to get good pics of food. That's why I rarely post food pics. Bloggers and magazines go through a lot to get the lighting right. First time I heard the term struggle plate was a few years ago on twitter, around the holidays. I had tears in my eyes laughing so hard.

This is true

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_oyan6rTX2w" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

:roflmao3:
hell naw i remember that nasty ass shit from the movie
im like dude wtf are u workin on??:smh:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
4e4bddce4c5611e3841c123ff65d194d_8.jpg

aye whoever arranged this needs to go on ahead and be locked up for a few hours

how you gone use that big ass pan for them little ass drumsticks and then line it with string beans

there's no forgiving that and if somebody sent me a pic of that im deleting that contact

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_oyan6rTX2w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Steel: "its bacon, eggs, and hot sauce......i make it like this all the time...."

Tupac: "looks like you threw this shit away"
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol:

I still say "Gotta get it right, buddy!!" whenever I add a special ingredient when I'm cooking.

ANDO

Star
Registered
some woman on ig was trying to show off her cooking skills in this beautiful kitchen...
stainless steel and all the gadgets...

The chick presented it on a paper plate...

i cant remember what type of food because all i saw was the paper plate.:smh:

i think i remember plastic utensils, too.

really?!?:smh:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
some woman on ig was trying to show off her cooking skills in this beautiful kitchen...
stainless steel and all the gadgets...

The chick presented it on a paper plate...

i cant remember what type of food because all i saw was the paper plate.:smh:

i think i remember plastic utensils, too.

really?!?:smh:

hey times are hard she had struggle dishes

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor

funny you say that...

do you know one of the most competitive photography jobs to get is a food photographer?

apparently, they are in great demand for: magazines, cooking shows, cookbooks, menus, ad agencies, etc.

the culinary world is very competitive & very popular right now with all the new tv "stars." we "eat" with our eyes 1st; so getting good pix = critical to your success, followed by good taste.

I might get into this field when I retire from the oilfield. :yes:

Max's Samsung OG-Note 1