...imo...big breast looks better on slim broads...who wit me...?

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In spite of what some people thought, you actually remained faithful throughout your marriage. To exacerbate matters she cheated on you multiple times.

You figured you would have a peaceful separation so you hired Jazmen to represent you. Things were going well until your soon to be Ex saw Jazmen and got triggered.

Yeah, you're imagining Jazmen this way and your wife is probably thinking you've already seen her that way (but, you haven't).

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pillow talk can be dangerous sometimes, and you may regret saying certain things while you're in bed. It wasn’t so much that you were telling her your personal business, but more like Mimi knew what you liked (and the fact that she basically had no inhibitions didn't help.

Before long, she had you "whipped" like Robin Givens had Eddie Murphy in "Boomerang."

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In spite of what some people thought, you actually remained faithful throughout your marriage. To exacerbate matters she cheated on you multiple times.

You figured you would have a peaceful separation so you hired Jazmen to represent you. Things were going well until your soon to be Ex saw Jazmen and got triggered.

Yeah, you're imagining Jazmen this way and your wife is probably thinking you've already seen her that way (but, you haven't).

this scenario needs more story to it.

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
91632609_1566875680134017_5314689619806126080_n.jpg

:cool:

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Recently, a very good friend of mine when to visit Ghana (I just haven't spoken to her since she got back).

Anyway, you decide to go to the Ghanaian embassy to inquire about obtaining a visa and the requirements to obtain dual citizenship. You are greeted by Ms. Pamela Odame Watara, who is very cordial and informative.

For some reason, your eyes are focused on her breasts and she catches you looking. She just smiles and laughs it off.

If they do a photo shoot of her on the beach it might boast tourism like that famous photo of the "Come to Jamaica" ad.

Last edited:

Tha Baldavenger

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Pillow talk can be dangerous sometimes, and you may regret saying certain things while you're in bed. It wasn’t so much that you were telling her your personal business, but more like Mimi knew what you liked (and the fact that she basically had no inhibitions didn't help.

Before long, she had you "whipped" like Robin Givens had Eddie Murphy in "Boomerang."

Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're a College Professor at a prestigious East Coast University and Demi is one of your students. You're teaching 2nd year English and although Demi is a sophomore she's taking your class in the evening (It's a class that's actually more geared towards adults who are returning to school).

Because you know that some of your students work you have extended Office hours from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm throughout the week. Well, this Friday Demi comes to talk to you about her final grade (she's close to failing, but you may give her extra,credit for a C).

Demi really needs a B, but that's a reach and you explain this to her. Demi takes off her overcoat, walks to your office door and locks it, and then in a soft voice whispers..."Really?"

How will this Chapter concluded?

bxhilander

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're a College Professor at a prestigious East Coast University and Demi is one of your students. You're teaching 2nd year English and although Demi is a sophomore she's taking your class in the evening (It's a class that's actually more geared towards adults who are returning to school).

Because you know that some of your students work you have extended Office hours from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm throughout the week. Well, this Friday Demi comes to talk to you about her final grade (she's close to failing, but you may give her extra,credit for a C).

Demi really needs a B, but that's a reach and you explain this to her. Demi takes off her overcoat, walks to your office door and locks it, and then in a soft voice whispers..."Really?"

How will this Chapter concluded?

If I get everything I want, she can get an A, after I give her the D

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Recently, a very good friend of mine when to visit Ghana (I just haven't spoken to her since she got back).

Anyway, you decide to go to the Ghanaian embassy to inquire about obtaining a visa and the requirements to obtain dual citizenship. You are greeted by Ms. Pamela Odame Watara, who is very cordial and informative.

For some reason, your eyes are focused on her breasts and she catches you looking. She just smiles and laughs it off.

If they do a photo shoot of her on the beach it might boast tourism like that famous photo of the "Come to Jamaica" ad.
im gone to fly to Ghana to wife her..and fuck what anyone say's.. :yes: