Ima let you finish crying or what have you but what's this we shit?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ole boy had a reality check now the question is he gonna tolerate the bullshit or change his situation/circumstances.. I wonder what state he in .. does he have legalized sports gambling where he from and does he watch sports.. nigs need to jump on this sports gambling money.. blue jays fucked up my dollar parlay today but if it would’ve hit that would’ve been 16,000 real quick.. money out here for people in diff outlets

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I think it’s ok to cry, break down etc but not broadcast it to the world. Again, nobody’s coming to save you. Your savior is in the mirror. You’re in a car, full belly riding, recording on a phone that’s obviously working and I’m supposed to feel sorry? For you? No. I empathize with you but I don’t sympathize with you. You see I’ve been in your shoes. Lower actually. Told about some of those times in other threads. I laugh about those times now. I will never expect anybody or anyone to save me. It’s on me. It’s always on me. Cowboy the fuck up son, born a man. Handle it.
Agreed 100%.

tkyfVL.jpg

b_visionary

Seeing booty, imagining shit.
BGOL Patreon Investor
Tough crowd. I feel for the brother. Isn't that easy to deal with these shit job's. I know high six figure people why cry before and after work.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The people that are ruling the world do not work unless their job is to maintain there slaves. Our health is our only real wealth. Anything else is borrowed including our lives. We have been forced to live off of borrowed energy just to survive. When whites can live in caves come out create a reality and force the world to live by that reality just to exist. And they have secretly sent out secret military forces to outer space to kill and dominate their the same way they took the earth from us blacks. Why the blood line of people like Moses, Jesus, etc. are inferior or destroyed? Why is Jesus way of life the most inferior way of life on earth?
How long will we be poisoned and programmed?

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been there before, without the public crying but I understand his frustration. Tried to leave my first job outta college but couldn’t get past any first interview, failed at my first business then one sleepless night, I came up with plan and a timeline. I had someone redo my resume, learned new skills, practiced better interview skills and quit being intimidated by new opportunities. In a year, I was able to leave that fucking ass racist, no promotion despite doing much better than your cac coworkers ass job. The manager begged me to go back but I actually replied with all the reasons why I left and copied HR. One of the HR ladies facilitated a way to fuck them over on my way out and get paid. Knowing what I knew about the company, that was a bridge I was so overjoyed to burn to nothing. Fuck, if I was presented with a choice to save the manager or the devil on fire, without a doubt I would and still piss on the devil.
Sorry got off track. All I’m saying is get a plan and work on it. The result of my preparation was better job opportunities, succeeded at my next stint starting a bookkeeping side gig and taught my daughter not to depend on others for her financial success. She has a thriving Tshirt and mug business I helped her start.
Oh btw, Collin alert :lol:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Tough crowd. I feel for the brother. Isn't that easy to deal with these shit job's. I know high six figure people why cry before and after work.
Everyone else is trying to get their own with their own set of issues. I have a lack of sentimentality for individuals who would rather stand still than figure out what's best for them. It's not always mental illness. Many a muthafuckas just lazy. Recording yourself crying instead of taking that same device and doing research for jobs that will be better for you is just plain weak and foolish. Fuck him.

SgmAj7.jpg

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of niggas in here lying like they don’t be crying.

Let your bitch talk about she going out with the girls and see if y’all ain’t on the floor beggin her to stay.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man, let that young dude let that shit out. He will figure that shit out just like most of us. Some of us are still trying to figure it out, and we got mortgages and other high price shit to pay for. Nothing wrong with crying, that cool, but I want him to do something about it. We got to get off that bullshit we been taught all our lives. Men don't cry. That's a damn lie. We all have cry about something as men. Shit, I cried like a got damn baby when one of my favorite uncle died. He was that dude. And, he was that dude for everybody. Everybody in my uncle circle miss that dude. So, stop with the man up shit. Everyone has done it or will do it. The young cat in the video will figure it out.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn I feel for dude I hope he finds a better job that he actually enjoys working for cause if you're unhappy at your job that's not a good thing.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
then one sleepless night, I came up with plan and a timeline. I had someone redo my resume, learned new skills, practiced better interview

This. If the fight ain’t in you it don’t matter your size. You have no willpower to assert yourself. I haven’t encountered anything so bad or unique that others before haven’t as well. A lot times their situation was far worse. So what do I do? Keep making excuses and fucking crying about it to people who don’t give a fuck or do I change it? To my military minded folk what’s the maximum effect range of an excuse? Zero. Keep making excuses and keep starting from zero.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I am fortunate that I found a job that turned into a career. I make really good money and I really enjoy my work. I look forward to going in to work. It's actually a fulfilling feeling.

Just like someone else said, these last couple years have produced some good paying jobs and I'm wondering what he's doing that's so bad. He sounds like he's shoveling pig shit all day for $10 per hour with only a 5 minute bathroom/water break. :(

Last edited:

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So thankful I started my shoe reselling business during pandemic. That feeling of having a job with no other options can be stressful when something unexpected happens. Just yesterday I took my car in to have the brake pads replaced. Was supposed to be a $500 job and turned into me paying $2500 at the end of the day. I would’ve been in panic mode 2-3 years ago. Dude from the shop called me and I gave that shit like 2 mins of thought while I looked up the parts cost and said let’s do it. Never happy to spend that kind of money out the blue, but thankfully I had it in my bank account and then some. The hustle in me said fuck it, it’s time to make that back today. Copped 50 pairs that’s gone net me $30 a pair and I’ll cop 50 more later today. That’s $3K in two days worth of work. Having the confidence to make bread can’t be understated.

Every Black person should be looking to start a side biz or hustle. Extra income is priceless. You can take more risks to make more money because you know you can make that money back if you shoot your shot and it’s doesn’t workout. Your nagging ass boss will disappear because in your mind you know you don’t need em so you won’t be sweating it. Funny thing is once my money concerns were solve and my side biz made me more than my 9-5, my job performance went up. I just wasn’t feeling the stress so I could perform better.

Ironically, Black people were at the top of our business game right after slavery because we had the skills and had to hustle and rely on the community. When you make you own paper this political shit becomes less relevant because you know how to survive. IDGAF who’s in office for the most part. Don’t let this time period catch y’all slipping. It’s the best time to do your own thing and when times get better it’s gone be even better because you’ll be ahead of the curve.
:cool:

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Nope.... Women are emotional beings and it doesn't bother me that men don't criticize them for crying .... How about you?
I think what he is getting at is that folks should be empathetic regardless.

I agree, but I also don't pick and choose who to critique whether men or women. Problem here is that the guy in the video went live for everyone to see and you know the internet is cruel so most of the feedback will be folks just calling him fat and saying oh well.

Maybe he just wanted the world to agree or someone to talk to? :dunno:

He should really find a career/role he's passionate about.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think what he is getting at is that folks should be empathetic regardless.

I agree, but I also don't pick and choose who to critique whether men or women. Problem here is that the guy in the video went live for everyone to see and you know the internet is cruel so most of the feedback will be folks just calling him fat and saying oh well.

Maybe he just wanted the world to agree or someone to talk to? :dunno:

He should really find a career/role he's passionate about.
He’s right. Women are expected to cry and that’s just biology. We’ve had a generation or two of men being told to not be men. Get in touch with your feelings. Don’t show your aggressive nature, etc. Not saying that men can’t cry, but the reasons are limited. It sounds like he could use some therapy and there’s nothing wrong with that but the catch is he probably can’t afford it, so it goes back to his job and income. When it’s all said and done we should be teaching our sons you can’t rely on anyone but yourself. Your woman is not gonna take care of you financially and neither is society. That lesson alone with teach you how to get through a lot. Gotta bake that into our son’s heads so they want to be men again when they turn 18.

Temujin

Rising Star
Registered
We get caught up in the micro but on the macro level he's right. Most people have jobs they don't like. It doesn't have to be like that. The problem is the American dream once again has us caught up in everybody can make it mentality. So because a few people make it everybody should suffer. We have horrible workers rights in America. We are the richest country in the world but our citizens get the shittiest deal. 40 hour work weeks no guaranteed paid leave, no guaranteed healthcare, no child care, not even guaranteed funeral expenses if you die on the job. In other countries this is basic shit. If we are going to subsidize this corporate system with tax incentives, bail outs etc. shouldn't we expect more from our companies than political donations to motherfuckers who will sell us out for those donations.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
This. If the fight ain’t in you it don’t matter your size. You have no willpower to assert yourself. I haven’t encountered anything so bad or unique that others before haven’t as well. A lot times their situation was far worse. So what do I do? Keep making excuses and fucking crying about it to people who don’t give a fuck or do I change it? To my military minded folk what’s the maximum effect range of an excuse? Zero. Keep making excuses and keep starting from zero.
Right. Keep sitting there crying doing nothing about your situation and it'll make it WORSE FOR YOU!! Not me. You wanna change it, do something to work towards change. Too many people want shit handed to them, accept what they cannot accomplish and get comfortable where they are. I'm suppose to feel sorry for that? The mind is the most powerful tool on the planet. You can accomplish anything in this life if you assert yourself. It's not my job to convince others of that.

rIk4BB.jpg