I'm so tired of this bullshit with these ignorant ass niggas!

3rdfunk

Star
Registered
:yes: :wepraise: :wepraise: :yes:

I don't get it...I just don't get it...I've seen it where I stay at, too...

And what the fuck is this concept of RENTING rims???!!!
That really has me confused :confused::hmm:

Unfortunately and foolishly, that shit is all about image.
I talked to a dude that manages a Rent-N-Roll franchise. That shit is similar to Rent-A-Center. You basically pay 2-3 times more than the actual value of the rims.
They keep the ill-informed people fooled with the "seemingly" LOW, WEEKLY payments. As long as they can keep people focused on the low weekly price and how good their vehicle will look they are good. A lot of people don't realize they are being raped.

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But it sounds like the State of Alabama needs to tighten up on vehicle inspections. Adding big ass rims, raising the ride height of these vehicle changes the handling and the center of balance drastically. These cars were never meant to be modified like this. Them muthafuckas are unsafe.

Probably not gonna happen. It would mean fucking with ole Bubba Joe, and his POS Chevy crew cab with a sky jacker lift kit on BF Goodrich mud boggers.......

kb123

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I have to admit you wouldn't catch me dead in one of them jacked up cars, but I say let the young brothers express themselves. At least they aren't just mimicking societal norms. I think it is this same kind of creativity that founded rap!!!! (NOTE TO THE NICCAS THAT CAN'T READ: No ignant niccas, I'm not saying rap started in the south or any other bullshit like that!!!)

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
we got that shit here. too. we also have suburban whiite women who buy these enormous SUV's and can't handle the damn things, but drive them so if they get in an accident, they wont be injured. we got white boys and puerto ricans who will soup up a '94 honda civic, and drive that bitch like it's "fast and furious". i see old white men drunk at 10 'o clock in the morning, swerving their F-150. i see alot of muhfuckas doing dumb shit, so excuse me if i dont join in this southern nigga hating session. :rolleyes:

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

kurrupt

Star
Registered
WHITE FOLKS BEEN DOING IT FOR YRS! WHATS THE DIFFERENCE!?
monster.jpg

0306_laautoshow_09z+ford_ecology_eliminator+side_view.jpg

b0010100

Star
Registered
Nawl, what he's saying is niggas do anything now a days just to be seen. The rims cost more than the car and you can tell he's got a system in it too cause it blew the trunk half way off the car. This is why we get fucked with by the police advertising, "Hey I'm a nigga so come fuck with me!"
how can you make that statement when you know its not true? your black skin stitting in the driver seat anounces "Hey I'm a nigga so come fuck with me!". I refuse to hide my blackness no matter the consequences. I'm not giving my kids white names, I'm not buying a white car, or doing any other type of camouflage shit. if a man cannot live as who he really is then I say he has not known life.

So those big ass rims make the car hard to control?

Shit looks country, young minded and ignorant to me. It screams uneducated and possibly up to no good. Cats get upset at the cops pulling them over and harrassing them, but half the time they might as well have a neon sign flashing drug dealer on the car. Get some shit less flashy that attracts less attention, a Camry an Accord, without rims and tint.

You admit it is your own bias that causes you to view these vehicles and owners negatively. If these views were born out of experience then why don't you view business suits and wingtips as a sign of crooks, criminals, and bandits. You know corporate criminals steal more money than any "thug" can steal in his whole lifetime. we dont feel the same way about white guys in suits because we aspire to be like massa. no matter what we create, we always feel its somehow socially inappropriate or "ignorant". respect these peoples decisions to decorate their vehicles with THEIR money how they see fit.

The #1 impediment to black national cohesion and progression is a deep and profound lack of respect for out fellow african americans.

There are ignorant people in all races so i dont see what the issue is with what your talking about. i see white folks in expensive cars doing the same thing in traffic minus the rims. shit like that dont bother me its the next mans money and i dont give a fugg how he spend it, just my 2 cents

CO-SIGN!

PLASMA CANNON

BLAST OFF....
BGOL Investor
we got that shit here. too. we also have suburban whiite women who buy these enormous SUV's and can't handle the damn things, but drive them so if they get in an accident, they wont be injured. we got white boys and puerto ricans who will soup up a '94 honda civic, and drive that bitch like it's "fast and furious". i see old white men drunk at 10 'o clock in the morning, swerving their F-150. i see alot of muhfuckas doing dumb shit, so excuse me if i dont join in this southern nigga hating session. :rolleyes:

I KNOW RIGHT ...WHATS UP WITH NIGGAS AND THESE BULLSHIT TITLES

HALO2

CONNOISSEUR OF FINE WOMEN
Registered
I'm not going to get into what's wrong with our people . But shit black folk aren't the only ones that do crazy shit.
I just hope the driver had some good insurance. Because the victims are probably going to sue the shit out of him.

I'm a car fanatic but these fuckin cars are a fad that I never could get with.

But it sounds like the State of Alabama needs to tighten up on vehicle inspections. Adding big ass rims, raising the ride height of these vehicle changes the handling and the center of balance drastically. These cars were never meant to be modified like this. Them muthafuckas are unsafe.

True, here cops give tickets for excessive ride height.

tekk

Support BGOL
Registered
not my style, but whatever. i rarely if ever heard a black man call a cracker ignorant. if massa say it's unexceptible, these uppity negros will follow suit, and anybody who doesn't is labeled ignorant, or a coon. at da end of da day, nigga gotta live, and let live. if a nigga wanna spend his money on wheels, let him. da fuck is you mad for? life is too short to be trying to live up to da white man's standards all da time, and half da time these cracker don't even live up to them. da crazy shit is, somebody called that shit a slave ship :smh: if da black man don't respect da black man, how da fuck is anybody else going to respect da black man.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
So those big ass rims make the car hard to control?

Shit looks country, young minded and ignorant to me. It screams uneducated and possibly up to no good. Cats get upset at the cops pulling them over and harrassing them, but half the time they might as well have a neon sign flashing drug dealer on the car. Get some shit less flashy that attracts less attention, a Camry an Accord, without rims and tint.

and as soon as the cops pull them over for a busted light or something, they'll do the drug search, find a roach, and fuck with them hard.

then, niccas on here will start a "slavery" post about the cops fucking with niccas. :smh:

sherminator

They hate to see us wiiiiinnnniiinnng
Registered
Yeah, man. lol:lol:

It was great back in the day. I still work in there as manager in a store call Vitamin World...
come on man your in bama i went to school in tuscaloosa and that shit was rampant in the ham and all throughout the rest of bama thats that dope boy mentality get a old school and put some ungodly sized rims on so the niggas and hood rats be on your dick hard, and wonder why the cops pull you over, my thing is atlest put as much money in the rims as you do the shocks engine paint or better yet a savings account:smh:

malaki

Star
Registered
whiteboys do the same shit except instead of old schools, they have trucks jacked way the fuck up...:smh:

one thing i kind of wonder when will the country run out of these fuckin old school mob cars? niggas been rolling the fuck out of them for DECADES! :lol:

sherminator

Registered
country bumpkin black fools from the south are probably the stupidest people in the world.
whoa i don't know about that can't lup all the south into that category cause alot of people did not like all the kats from nyc at my school but i was cool with alot of them you just can't lump folks like that

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He summed it up nicely.

Ive also noticed alot of dudes riding around in older box chevy's and big gas guzzling ass cars with rims on them,which isn't a ny thing at all.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
its funny these comments sound like those made
by the older generation directed to the younger generation.
the older generation is usually out of touch with the youth.
Do u understand how much pussy can be had just by having
rims like this? A lot:yes:
This is not only a black thing, in florida all cultures
participate.
Dub magazine/car shows anyone?
Remember low-riders?
Daytons.Hammers?
its a car culture.
Car cultures are always labeled rebelious.
Hot rods in the 70s?
Motorcycles?

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You see the shit here in Dallas all the time...then on top of that the mufuckas just HAVE to swang thier shit...causing useless attention to their car...then when they pulled over they will more than likely have drugs, guns, be fucked up, or not have all the registration...or insurance...or possibly even a got damn drivers lisence

:hmm:

sherminator

Registered
HMM GOOGLE THE STREET ON THE SIGN AND IT TAKES YOU TO BIRMINGHAM. AND THEN YOU ZOOM IN I GUESSS OF THE SATELITE MAP.

MAYBE IM WRONG BUT I THOUGHT I SAW DAVID BANNER TALKIN ON THE CELL PHONE IN THAT HI-RISER
LOL
thats nothin new he came to my school(in bama) before he even made it big when he was just tryin to pass cds out and put on a quick show he is from the sip

Low class, Low economic not planning for tomorrow Nigga Shit.
I got a idea fatboy how about you take care of yourself and don't worry about how the next man spends his money. That cool? Ok now that that's out the way why don't the rest of ya'll say why you really are upset? Ya'll are afraid of what white people are gonna say and think and that's some dispicable shit.If ya'll really care about black people do us a favor and kill yourself.

It's also disgusting how you tap dancing niggas are justifying racial profiling. Ask yourself if it was a whiteboy in that car would the cops pull him over.Hell no they wouldn't so it's not the car it's the color of the person driving it.