"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black!" -Joe Biden @ Charlamagne tha God

SmaLLz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jeezus. I am a Democrat and I swear this party loves snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. That was some ignorant shit that Biden just said. He clearly demonstrated that he has a very elementary understanding of what black folks in American face. Obviously I don't expect him to know everything but I assumed that he would have a more developed perspective because of what he saw President Obama deal with as America's first Black president.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Jeezus. I am a Democrat and I swear this party loves snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. That was some ignorant shit that Biden just said. He clearly demonstrated that he has a very elementary understanding of what black folks in American face. Obviously I don't expect him to know everything but I assumed that he would have a more developed perspective because of what he saw President Obama deal with as America's first Black president.
Its a pattern

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

Please go on her show with this bullshit... But he won't...

AGF-l7_gtwPA49gUcXKzVNaUb4uXkwxtFB0EctXmzg=s240-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Listen to how this Andrew Yang interview was conducted.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
He's simply expecting that the Black vote will fall in line, particularly women, and automatically vote for him. He doesn't feel like there's any effort need to be exerted to attain the support of the Black Bloc.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's on a jive platform with a jive turkey negro so he felt safe talking jive shit. Clearly he just repeating some shit he heard his black handlers say behind closed doors... But he a fool for taking that bullshit public.
Man only a coon is offended by that comment because what he said was ether. If you are black and a Trump supporter then fuck you and your life