"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black!" -Joe Biden @ Charlamagne tha God

arnoldwsimmons

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Biden: If you can't choose me over Trump, ‘you ain’t black
ATLANTA (AP) — Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, had a testy exchange with a prominent black radio personality on Friday over his support among black voters and his potential running mate.

Charlamagne Tha God pressed Biden on reports that he is considering Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar, who is white, to be vice president and told him black voters “saved your political life in the primaries" and “have things they want from you.”

“I’m not acknowledging anybody who is being considered,” Biden said. “But I guarantee you there are multiple black women being considered. Multiple.”

A Biden aide then sought to end the interview, prompting the host to say, “you can't do that to black media.”

Biden responded, “I do that to black media and white media” and said his wife needed to use the television studio.

He then added: “If you’ve got a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or for Trump, then you ain’t black.”

The host countered that conversations about Biden’s running mate aren’t about Trump, whom many black voters view as racist.

“Take a look at my record,” Biden said, citing his work as senator to extend the Voting Rights Act of 1965. “The NAACP has endorsed me every time I’ve run. Come on, take a look at my record.”

Biden has emphasized his relationship with black voters throughout his campaign, noting throughout the primary campaign his dependence on black voters in his Delaware Senate races and his partnership as former President Barack Obama’s top lieutenant.

Black voters resurrected Biden’s campaign with a second place finish in the Nevada caucuses and a resounding win in the South Carolina primary after he’d started with embarrassing finishes in overwhelmingly white Iowa and New Hampshire.

Older black voters especially sided with Biden over a wide Democratic field that included several black candidates, including Kamala Harris. The California senator is widely believed to be a contender for the vice-presidential nomination. Other prominent black women named include Georgia voting rights advocate Stacey Abrams, Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, Florida Rep. Val Demings, Ohio Rep. Marcia Fudge and Susan Rice, Obama's former U.S. ambassador to the U.N.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Facts already mentioned by me and others:

Charlamagne the god is a CIA MK asset.
Joe Biden is a racist.

anyone that is so-called black, supporting either one is a fool and deserves whatever they get coming to them.

This, won't entertain democrat clowns with their garbage...

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Bro, anyone can be considered for Supreme Court, even you.

Straight from the horse's mouth

What Are the Requirements to Become a Supreme Court Justice?
Are there qualifications to be a Justice? Do you have to be a lawyer or attend law school to be a Supreme Court Justice?

The Constitution does not specify qualifications for Justices such as age, education, profession, or native-born citizenship. A Justice does not have to be a lawyer or a law school graduate, but all Justices have been trained in the law. Many of the 18th and 19th century Justices studied law under a mentor because there were few law schools in the country.
  • The last Justice to be appointed who did not attend any law school was James F. Byrnes (1941-1942). He did not graduate from high school and taught himself law, passing the bar at the age of 23.
  • Robert H. Jackson (1941-1954). While Jackson did not attend an undergraduate college, he did study law at Albany Law School in New York. At the time of his graduation, Jackson was only twenty years old and one of the requirements for a law degree was that students must be twenty-one years old. Thus rather than a law degree, Jackson was awarded with a "diploma of graduation." Twenty-nine years later, Albany Law School belatedly presented Jackson with a law degree noting his original graduating class of 1912.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
To all condescending cacs

EYoQexvXkAMgcCd

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
U got the black vote in the bag, just dont say shit about it!!.

Yes, but how much of the black vote Biden has in the bag.

From numbers i've seen Trump got 11% of the black vote in 2016. If Trump gets that again AND count the number
of black men/women who wont vote because they cant stand Joe Biden (Anita Hill, Black Incarceration etc)

You may wind up with Trump again. Even if Biden has the black vote in the bag.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol and then you want to argue about why joe Biden feels comfortable saying shit like that. Because it’s true. Your black he owns your ass :)
OK Coward. I bet you barely graduated high school. Probably sitting at home cleaning your AR wearing a flak jacket, but couldn't qualify to get into the military and too stupid to be a cop ( and that's pretty dumb). Probably couldn't pass the fitness test. Don't worry, I'll send your mom back home when I'm done fitness dick in her mouth.

Take Care chubby Chet :lol:

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Yes, but how much of the black vote Biden has in the bag.

From numbers i've seen Trump got 11% of the black vote in 2016. If Trump gets that again AND count the number
of black men/women who wont vote because they cant stand Joe Biden (Anita Hill, Black Incarceration etc)

You may wind up with Trump again. Even if Biden has the black vote in the bag.

To be honest Joe Biden does not need a high black turnout. Trump is losing white suburban voters especially white women. Trump is also losing older voters. Older voters are very reliable

But trump is gaining ground with Latinos and Black men.

As we get closer we will see how this plays out.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
That's the bottom line.

But shame on every black person who enabled this clown because he was Obama's VP when Obama only chose him to appeal to racist whites! Now this guy is on the radio as "King of All Blacks."

Well that’s what happens when you give 1 party 95% of your vote. They take you for granted.

We are not like other races like Asians, Arabs or even Latinos. Trump policies hurt Latinos more than anything other group and they still don’t give 95% of there vote.

Actually if you look at the data. More Latinos are voting for trump this election than in 2016.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
:lol: Coppin' pleas for the guy who helped locked more black people up than anyone walking the planet. I swear this shit is hopeless. Scientists talking that parallel world shit. Somewhere on one of those earths, the black community didn't lose their collective balls.

I wonder if he'd feel comfortable talking to muslims, gays, or jews like this.

Who knows the convos he had with Obama. Bet money they talked about how easy it is to lock the black vote. :smh: Senile ass is letting some of that shit slip out now.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: Coppin' pleas for the guy who helped locked more black people up than anyone walking the planet. I swear this shit is hopeless. Scientists talking that parallel world shit. Somewhere on one of those earths, the black community didn't lose their collective balls.

I wonder if he'd feel comfortable talking to muslims, gays, or jews like this.

Who knows the convos he had with Obama. Bet money they talked about how easy it is to lock the black vote. :smh: Senile ass is letting some of that shit slip out now.
I gotta think maybe that’s why Obama never intended to endorse him

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered

Biden could sodomize these guys while playing them a video of him raping their mothers and daughters and they'd say "That hurt but he's still better than Trump!"

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
I honestly don't know how any of y'all are surprised by this. Biden is the most ridiculous nominee I've seen in a while. Dude called some broad a "dog faced pony soldier" at one of his rallies and can barely get through a sentence without saying something bizarre. There's a reason his staffers are keeping him out of the public eye as much as possible. Talking 'bout kids rubbing his hairy legs and confrontations with a gang leader named Corn Pop lmao. My man's brain is mush :smh:

And thats all before we even talk about his milquetoast paper thin platform.

Amazing that this is the nominee to beat Trump. And there's talk of Klobuchar as VP lmao... Dem leadership is retarded and we live in a realm beyond parody rn

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
To be honest Joe Biden does not need a high black turnout. Trump is losing white suburban voters especially white women. Trump is also losing older voters. Older voters are very reliable

But trump is gaining ground with Latinos and Black men.

As we get closer we will see how this plays out.

Biden DOES need a high black turnout. All Dem presidential candidates need that if they want to win. Trump won’t be losing white suburban voters like that. His base has never shrank.