"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black!" -Joe Biden @ Charlamagne tha God

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
what part of my statement is dishonest? It's not like I said Biden passed the crime bill all by himself no help from the GOP

As for Biden, here is his "black" plan...straight from his website for anybody with an internet connection can take the time to read.

i started a thread on that the day it dropped.
Its like 4 pages long.

Anyone with search button can read my response lol.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's an analogy - If you had the option of fucking a fat bitch for four years, fucking a man for four years, or not fucking at all which would choose? None are good choices but I know me personally I'm fucking the fat bitch. There are no really viable options but you need to choose. Some of you mfers are fucking the man under the guise that if they see us not choosing them they will lose weight. While others are choosing not to fuck which only works everybody decides not to fuck which will never happen. So in this situation everybody needs to make a choice and work on the next four years making sure fat bitches don't get chose for the election but right now that's all we got.
eitherway ,some fucking going on.. choices choices

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
The one thing that I've noticed (and there is also a thread here complete with a poll) is that 90%+ here as well as people i speak with around me and other online mediums, are not voting for Biden. They are voting against Trump.

*Shrug*

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The one thing that I've noticed (and there is also a thread here complete with a poll) is that 90%+ here as well as people i speak with around me and other online mediums, are not voting for Biden. They are voting against Trump.

*Shrug*
Notice the Keywords = THEY ARE VOTING.... :yes:
They are not sitting on their ass... not giving a fuck. :smh::rolleyes:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
100979684_136581881338154_1924802860856377344_n.png

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's on a jive platform with a jive turkey negro so he felt safe talking jive shit. Clearly he just repeating some shit he heard his black handlers say behind closed doors... But he a fool for taking that bullshit public.
White people just cant help themselves. No matter who they are, no matter what they represent, no matter what they do, no matter who they are affiliated with. Its very weird/strange. Im just not sure why they are the only creatures on this planet, as a collective, that are like that.....

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Biden will be surrounded by competent people

If you have to rely on other people then you should not be running for president. Sometimes you have to know when to retire. This guy will be the ultimate puppet master. You will not know who really is running the country. :yes:

Drop him I would take Cuomo. At least he knows where he is.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
If you have to rely on other people then you should not be running for president. Sometimes you have to know when to retire. This guy will be the ultimate puppet master. You will not know who really is running the country. :yes:

Cuomo steps in and you start your negative campaign againt him.
We all know your agenda.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Its biden or trump theres nobody else.
The dems at least believe in science.
I don't care if Biden is running it or his cabinet.
Either way its better than trump

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
Black Americans Have a Message for Democrats: Not Being Trump Is Not Enough
Astead W. Herndon
The New York Times

COLUMBIA, S.C. — In an on-camera address after a week of destructive protests, former Vice President Joe Biden pleaded with his audience to imagine life for black people in America. Imagine, he said, “if every time your husband or son, wife or daughter left the house, you feared for their safety.” Imagine the police called on you for sitting in Starbucks.
“The anger and frustration and the exhaustion, it’s undeniable,” he said.
Exhaustion. For many black Americans across the country, what a year this has been. The coronavirus pandemic has continued to disproportionately kill black people, and a spate of high profile killings in recent months in Georgia, Kentucky and Minnesota, the latter two at the hands of the police, led to widespread demonstrations nationwide.
Protests shook more than three dozen cities Saturday as crowds expressed outrage over the death of George Floyd, a black security guard who was killed in police custody in Minneapolis. Demonstrators shut down freeways, set fires and battled police batons and tear gas, the pain and frustration of the moment spilling out into the streets.
In Columbia, the city where Biden delivered his victory speech after the South Carolina primary just over three months ago, demonstrators Saturday said they were demanding more than what it seemed like an election in November would deliver. Not only justice for the death of Floyd but also change in political and economic power that would prevent the death of another black person in police custody, another brutal video going viral.
“I’m tired of coming out here,” said Devean Moon, a 21-year-old Columbia resident, one of hundreds who participated in the peaceful protests in the city. “I’m tired of feeling forced to do all this.”
It dawned on Sierra Moore, 24, who attended the protests carrying a homemade sign that read “No Justice, No Peace,” that she and her grandmother have been protesting the same issues over the course of a century.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Of the Seven Deadly Sins, which sin is the deadliest for Donald Trump, and which sin is the deadliest for Joe Biden?

For Biden the two toughest right now would be wrath and pride.

Pride because he knows he’s running against the most unpopular incumbent in history, who is also wholly unqualified, corrupt, and who has been a colossal failure as a President. It would be easy to fall in the trap of pride, thinking that because he faces an opponent who is inferior in every way that his win in November is guaranteed. He needs to remember that ultimately he will serve at the will of the people, and that he is a servant of the people.

Wrath because when you see what Trump has done to this country, it should provoke a righteous anger. Left unchecked this could turn to wrath. While most Americans certainly want to see Trump and his criminal associations pay for their crimes, he must temper the nation’s desire for justice with mercy for the ultimate good of the country.

For Trump, this is even harder to narrow down. I think he tries to hit all seven before breakfast. It’s genuinely hard to even decide which one he commits the most because he hits them all so strongly so often. Personally I think his pride, wrath and sloth are what affects us most as a nation. His lust and gluttony mostly just affect him. His envy of Obama is what defined his candidacy, and obviously he has compromised out national security because of his envy and greed. If I have to pick one that will be the biggest cause of his downfall it would be his pride, as it prevents him from listening to others and keeps him from admitting his own mistakes.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People actually agreeing with Biden yet trump is wiping out more white Americans wealth (old money) than any president since Bush. Obama saved the whites but did nothing to help so-called blacks economically.

people mad at trump but he is bankrupting white farmers and US Oil money and allowing for more wealth transfer to astute brothas paying attention (as I mentioned would happen over 6 months ago)

Democrats will spend more money on all these other groups while doing nothing to help so-called blacks. at this point, if you aren’t questioning it, you are lost and will sell out everyone to help maintain the White power structure because you may get table scraps.

sad that is all that will suffice. Luckily there are some good, young brothas who are democratic leaders that will help us but those brothas will never get the support they need from the BGOL Democrats because they are all about cooning.

BUMP! Congrats to all the brothas in the investments thread working hard to take care of their families during this wealth transfer.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

Presidents cannot personally pave their own roads, fight their own wars, collect their own taxes or enforce their own laws.

This is why they need other people. Delegation is a huge part of their job.

It's also not possible for them to be experts on science, medicine, international events, and a million other things at once.

This is why they need experts to advise them on these issues so they can make informed decisions.

Likewise they also need to make nice to their donors and the electorate in key states. The allied nations that keep the country relatively safe and well supplied. Nations that buy the country's exports as well.

No president can do anything without relying on these people.

That said, Biden ignored basic common sense. He should not have needed a cultural advisor to let him know not to put a foot in his mouth.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Biden’s big opportunity
Joe Biden in front of his childhood home in Scranton, Pa., last week.Spencer Platt/Getty Images​
1fQbHIScx4_67Pj7On4ZFehcw9JF9Eqv2Q2DBAxHyM3VSy63_WdjTa6Ji5P4BljiUGOJn0XtMtW5tpS-TfyvxP6c8PikIYYXV0yzgt2Zg5d3f63Qt9UDMH4fYOvjkz4rnK0NomgiQ9nShmLzEKpS3YJmxcgFY8utHIo=s0-d-e1-ft

Joe Biden doesn’t seem like an obvious candidate to be a transformational president.​
He is not a great public speaker, and he doesn’t have a strong ideology. Over his long career, Biden has mostly tried to stay near the center of the Democratic Party, even when that center has moved.​
But history suggests that transformational presidents usually don’t look the part before taking office.​
Franklin D. Roosevelt’s critics called him an aristocrat without a coherent theory of how to end the Depression. Ronald Reagan was dismissed as an intellectual lightweight from Hollywood. And yet Roosevelt and Reagan each ushered in an era of dominance for their preferred policies.​
They did so because of their political skills — and because each was taking office during a national crisis, when a transformation of the government suddenly seemed reasonable to many Americans. If Biden wins, he may be taking office at a similar moment, in the midst of a deadly pandemic, a deep recession and a reckoning with racism.​
Which means he may have an opportunity to preside over greater change — on climate policy, racial issues, health care, taxes, education and more — than any recent president. Biden’s advisers say that, over the course of the campaign, he has become increasingly attracted to that notion.​
In a 45-minute phone call that Biden held yesterday with several journalists, I asked him whether he would be comfortable pushing a more ambitious agenda than his former boss, Barack Obama, did. His answer: Yes.​
“I do think we’ve reached a point, a real inflection in American history. And I don’t believe it’s unlike what Roosevelt was met with,” Biden said. “I think we have an opportunity to make some really systemic change.”​
He added: “Something’s happening here, it really is. The American people are going, ‘Whoa, come on, we’ve got to do something.’” As evidence, he cited the number of white Americans participating in Black Lives Matter protests.​
Biden has called for police reforms, sharp cuts in carbon emissions, a major infrastructure program, universal preschool for 3- and 4-year-olds, a big expansion of Medicare and substantially higher taxes on the rich. Bernie Sanders says the agenda would make Biden “the most progressive president since F.D.R.”
None of this means Biden will necessarily succeed. He still needs to win, help Democrats retake the Senate, avoid intraparty fights between the left and center — and then deliver policies that actually affect Americans’ lives.​
But the potential for sweeping change is real, even if Biden isn’t most liberals’ idea of a visionary.​
And the filibuster? Asked whether he supports getting rid of the filibuster, so the Senate could pass bills with a straight majority, Biden said: “It’s going to depend on how obstreperous they become,” referring to Republicans.​
He noted that he has historically supported the filibuster and was optimistic he could find common ground with Republicans. “But I think you’re going to just have to take a look at it,” he added.​

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Black Americans Have a Message for Democrats: Not Being Trump Is Not Enough
Astead W. Herndon
The New York Times

COLUMBIA, S.C. — In an on-camera address after a week of destructive protests, former Vice President Joe Biden pleaded with his audience to imagine life for black people in America. Imagine, he said, “if every time your husband or son, wife or daughter left the house, you feared for their safety.” Imagine the police called on you for sitting in Starbucks.
“The anger and frustration and the exhaustion, it’s undeniable,” he said.
Exhaustion. For many black Americans across the country, what a year this has been. The coronavirus pandemic has continued to disproportionately kill black people, and a spate of high profile killings in recent months in Georgia, Kentucky and Minnesota, the latter two at the hands of the police, led to widespread demonstrations nationwide.
Protests shook more than three dozen cities Saturday as crowds expressed outrage over the death of George Floyd, a black security guard who was killed in police custody in Minneapolis. Demonstrators shut down freeways, set fires and battled police batons and tear gas, the pain and frustration of the moment spilling out into the streets.
In Columbia, the city where Biden delivered his victory speech after the South Carolina primary just over three months ago, demonstrators Saturday said they were demanding more than what it seemed like an election in November would deliver. Not only justice for the death of Floyd but also change in political and economic power that would prevent the death of another black person in police custody, another brutal video going viral.
“I’m tired of coming out here,” said Devean Moon, a 21-year-old Columbia resident, one of hundreds who participated in the peaceful protests in the city. “I’m tired of feeling forced to do all this.”
It dawned on Sierra Moore, 24, who attended the protests carrying a homemade sign that read “No Justice, No Peace,” that she and her grandmother have been protesting the same issues over the course of a century.

That is total bullshit. If you don't vote Biden, then Trump wins? The truth is as simple as that. There are no serious options. Kanye? Is that what you want?

The last time it was "I don't like Hillary" so I didn't vote. Yeah you really showed them.

As a people we need to wake the fuck up! These asinine ideas that do nothing but hurt our cause need to be squashed immediately. We don't need those type distractions. We need to focus on what's right for us as a people. It's not about these democrats this or that. Don't denounce join them make them better.

Right now nothing is as fucked up as the republican leaders and Trump (Not a leader). Unless there's outside interference we're supposed to win this election. That is if we do our jobs. This election is about us and correcting a wrong.

Ignore the dangly sparkly stuff that will be tossed out there to distract. FOCUS! This will certainly be the most important election of our lives. If you don't think so just think about 4 more years of Trump and McConnell. Your next time might be at 6am on the North 40.

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
That is total bullshit. If you don't vote Biden, then Trump wins? The truth is as simple as that. There are no serious options. Kanye? Is that what you want?

The last time it was "I don't like Hillary" so I didn't vote. Yeah you really showed them.

As a people we need to wake the fuck up! These asinine ideas that do nothing but hurt our cause need to be squashed immediately. We don't need those type distractions. We need to focus on what's right for us as a people. It's not about these democrats this or that. Don't denounce join them make them better.

Right now nothing is as fucked up as the republican leaders and Trump (Not a leader). Unless there's outside interference we're supposed to win this election. That is if we do our jobs. This election is about us and correcting a wrong.

Ignore the dangly sparkly stuff that will be tossed out there to distract. FOCUS! This will certainly be the most important election of our lives. If you don't think so just think about 4 more years of Trump and McConnell. Your next time might be at 6am on the North 40.

If Trump wins, Trump wins
If Biden wins, Biden wins

But im not goint to vote for ANYONE who takes my DOAS life, my vote, economic security, and most importantly my blackness for GRANTED on a daily basis!

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
If Trump wins, Trump wins
If Biden wins, Biden wins

But im not goint to vote for ANYONE who takes my DOAS life, my vote, economic security, and most importantly my blackness for GRANTED on a daily basis!

So your fine with Trump. Proves an old adage, it don't much to please some people. One man has been instrumental in the deaths of close to 150,000 people. All you can say is If Trump wins, Trump wins, If Biden wins, Biden wins.

With an attitude like that please place me on your ignore list. I'll do the same for you. I have no time for those who make up frivolous excuses or people who live just to be contrary.

Some of us want to live better lives our lives and the quality of our lives is important.

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
So your fine with Trump. Proves an old adage, it don't much to please some people. One man has been instrumental in the deaths of close to 150,000 people. All you can say is If Trump wins, Trump wins, If Biden wins, Biden wins.

With an attitude like that please place me on your ignore list. I'll do the same for you. I have no time for those who make up frivolous excuses or people who live just to be contrary.

Some of us want to live better lives our lives and the quality of our lives is important.
Ok, how about this.... let say for example's sake that the election results were today and Biden won.

Great, right?

Will his win stop white supremacy?

Will it stop the alt-right, the Boogaloo Bois, and other extremist?

Will Biden win provide economic empowerment for black Americans?

Will his win even provide reparations for DOAS?

You know the answer to all of these questions, you just dont want to admit to it.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Ok, how about this.... let say for example's sake that the election results were today and Biden won.

Great, right?

Will his win stop white supremacy?

Will it stop the alt-right, the Boogaloo Bois, and other extremist?

Will Biden win provide economic empowerment for black Americans?

Will his win even provide reparations for DOAS?

You know the answer to all of these questions, you just dont want to admit to it.

[/QUOTE]
Will he appoint conservative judges to the supreme court that will stop everything you listed from happening for the next 30 years or so? No

will he be in league with Russia? No

will he embarrass out country on the world stage? No

Will he withhold aid from states that don’t agree with him politically? No

will he mobilize military against protesting citizens? No

The list goes on and on, but people like you don’t want to get to the truth, you’re either a troll(which is sad if you’re an adult) or an idiot. Either way can’t fuck with people of your mindset.