aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
tumblr_n15byboiq41sdpfg4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n17segQOgJ1sdpfg4o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
it really depends on if she did foul/dirty shit to me then its on no holds barred

Yeah, you two just didn't work out, weren't compatible or whatever and end on relatively good terms, it's cool.

She cheats on you, keys your car or does some stalker shit, then alls fair.

Man law #298

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
after looking at those pics i completely forgot what this thread was about

daaaaaaaaaamn!!!

AgentCreed

Star
Registered
i'd post it under another name on another website b/c i'm sure it'd be passed around... but that depends on if she did me dirty...if not i'll just keep it to myself. plus chicks i have homegrown of, have brothers, nephews, cousins and even husbands on bgol...

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I'm torn on this isue. While I LOVE seeing homegrown as much as the next man if too many SIMPs start posting pics of their girl cause they mad it will fuck it up for everyone in the long run. Chicks will catch on and think twice about taking those pics.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I'm torn on this isue. While I LOVE seeing homegrown as much as the next man if too many SIMPs start posting pics of their girl cause they mad it will fuck it up for everyone in the long run. Chicks will catch on and think twice about taking those pics.

Naw man, I think these chicks love the attention and reaction.

Half these chicks you don't even have to ask.

Plus they NEVER think their man would do something like that. :rolleyes:

qseal00

Support BGOL
Registered
No.

Two reasons:

1) SOME simp ass nigga WILL contact yo ex on some, "Yo I seen yo pics on this site, want me to get em took down ma? See, I'm looking out for you, lemme get a date ma"

2) Most important: Exposing a chick after she trusted you with them shits is an emotional move. It shows you got no composure. It also alerts females around you that you an emotional nigga, decreasing the potential mating pool.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No.

Two reasons:

1) SOME simp ass nigga WILL contact yo ex on some, "Yo I seen yo pics on this site, want me to get em took down ma? See, I'm looking out for you, lemme get a date ma"

2) Most important: Exposing a chick after she trusted you with them shits is an emotional move. It shows you got no composure. It also alerts females around you that you an emotional nigga, decreasing the potential mating pool.

joe buddens already proved your second theory wrong

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Unless a chick does something like abusing my kids or attempting to cut my penis off, I'm keeping all homegrown to myself.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor

I get the feeling that this is beginning to happen anyways.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I would do it, except some of the women I did not end well with are very vindictive...they will try to get me on some legal shit...not worth the drama...I just hope that karma comes back on those bitches...I don't have to be involved in it, I'll be happy that they get theirs...it just seems that karma doesn't always work...:smh: