• i would

Votes: 137 13.8%
  • naw ...i`m on my grown man

Votes: 857 86.2%

• Total voters

bwb

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. If she was my ex then there was once a bond of trust. no matter what happens, I will respect that. The idea of it being posted may turn her on, but i'll fully explore that and reap any benefits from that while we are together with her consent... afterwards no way.

but... i came in this thread hoping that other ninjas would say YES!!! :lol::lol::lol:

09285564190585830433.jpg

86049149935369603483.jpg

79140545065251080701.jpg

:yes::yes::yes:

Onpoint

Rising Star
Registered
I'm on the fence about posting this chick that blamed a baby on me a few years ago! I got some nice joints of her too!

mistajody

Potential Star
OG Investor
I would do it, except some of the women I did not end well with are very vindictive...they will try to get me on some legal shit...not worth the drama...I just hope that karma comes back on those bitches...I don't have to be involved in it, I'll be happy that they get theirs...it just seems that karma doesn't always work...:smh:

A lot of the homegrown I got is from Navy bitches over the years and the last thing I need is NCIS knocking on my fucking door with some charges as my wife looks on yelling "I thought you deleted all them pics and videos". After I leaked them pics of the low fade fat assed chick, for like 2 weeks I was noid she'd see herself online somewhere and get my ass in trouble. Ya'll my online niggas and all, but I got 4 left to retire at 20 so I gotta hold on to em :lol:

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
not my style i have mad pix of chicks Ive dealt with n NEVER thought once to put them out there like that

DatNiggaT

Star
Registered
People acting like these women are gonna stop taking naked pics cause they got exposed lol. If that were true, there wouldn't be anymore homegrown online. Bottom line is a freak is gonna be a freak.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Any woman dumb enough to let you take nude photos of her is a bitch I wouldn't date.

kurrupt

Star
Registered
If the b*tch really did you dirty that's unjustifiable, (like slept with your friend and you've been faithful) then it's open season.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've thought about it, but some of my exes are very vindictive, and they would do things like consider legal action...

Besides, Confucious says, "When you want to get revenge, dig two graves." I wouldn't be any better than her if I did grimy shit like that...I'm a better man than that...

worldclass45

Support BGOL
Registered
only a little punk bitch would post her pics on the net.
if your broken up give her the pics back.
hell its over!
she wasn't your first and she wont be your last
get over it
more than likely he just mad cause
he knows someone else is tagging that ass
hey there is more ass out there. ass that's even better than
the one that broke up with you.
go find it and move on.

Last edited:

VLOVE

Potential Star
Registered
Naw... the best way you can get back at a broad is to bag a badder chick, be successful, turn her down when she try to throw the pussy at you again.:yes:

cthomas0964

Star
Registered
Depends on how the breakup was. I was tempted to put some pics of my ex wife up on her but she is the mother of my only child. She treated me like shit and cheated on me. I have many homegrown pics but things just didn't work out so I won't be sharing.

jblaque

Star
Registered
it really depends on if she did foul/dirty shit to me then its on no holds barred

Yeah, you two just didn't work out, weren't compatible or whatever and end on relatively good terms, it's cool.

She cheats on you, keys your car or does some stalker shit, then alls fair.

Man law #298

after looking at those pics i completely forgot what this thread was about

daaaaaaaaaamn!!!

Werd!

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered
it just seems that karma doesn't always work...:smh:

just cause you wasn't around to see it doesn't mean 'it didn't work'.

the law of the universe can not be altered, playa. that said, i would only post a chick i no longer fuked with if she had no prob with anybody else seeing them prior to us splittin up. had a couple that didn't care if anybody saw the pics and were more exhibitionists

Last edited: