Ice Cube is a Trump Supporter

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From what I am seeing, he intentions are good, but communicating with Trump’s campaign is where he went wrong?
I agree. If he had gone to a coalition of RNC senators or congressmen I'd be behind him. But rump is not the kind of person you can make a deal with for future payments. Everyone that has ever trusted him knows that. He'll have to learn the hard way.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Folks are too blind to the diversion. Folks so busy discussing Cube that literally no one has done anything period. Does Cube have an organization behind him with folks pushing the narrative? Getting people to vote for their particular candidate? Or is it just Cube solo wanting the Potus or future Potus to do something?

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I won't even condemn him for at least sitting down with an enemy,remember Steve Harvey,Jim Brown and a few other's did it before him.Mike Tyson said he voted for Trump cause their friends.

When has Trump not dealt with anyone black that wasn't an entertainer?those are the only type of black people he will frolic with and from my memory those are the only people I've ever seen him with were black entertainers when I did see him.

Do you really want some black politicians,professor like Henry Gates aka the black Irishman aka Beer with a pig and Obama,or some type of black right -winged fucker speaking up for us with someone like Donald Drump?I didn't think so....I'd rather someone like Cube than Henry Gates anyday

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yes and it's disrespectful that Trump believes the only way to respectfully interact with Black society is through entertainers. That racist ignorant imbecile thinks we're that simple
I agree. If he had gone to a coalition of RNC senators or congressmen I'd be behind him. But rump is not the kind of person you can make a deal with for future payments. Everyone that has ever trusted him knows that. He'll have to learn the hard way.

Ok, that’s what I was explaining to my wife on what I thought was going on.

Cube’s good intentions, but meeting with Trump about it put him in a gray area. And right now, politically— Americans, particularly Black Americans, can’t do gray areas. Sides have to be picked and meeting with Trump is a stigma. That stigma doesn’t go away easily either.

I’m still learning about the situation and what is true and not, but I think I got the gist.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered

What deal was struck? What promises were made? Who trust him?

Yall don't want ANY black people to interact at all with the sitting president of the United States in any capacity.

Madness.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Folks are too blind to the diversion. Folks so busy discussing Cube that literally no one has done anything period. Does Cube have an organization behind him with folks pushing the narrative? Getting people to vote for their particular candidate? Or is it just Cube solo wanting the Potus or future Potus to do something?
Cube is not the issue. The discussions that we have been having in this Confirmed Black Heterosexual space for yeaaarsss are finally trickling up to people like Ice Cube, Nick Cannon, and other celebs. He just has a bigger platform, but he's quoting BGOL. He is what they call a 'Super Spreader'.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Cube is not the issue. The discussions that we have been having in this Confirmed Black Heterosexual space for yeaaarsss are finally trickling up to people like Ice Cube, Nick Cannon, and other celebs. He just has a bigger platform, but he's quoting BGOL. He is what they call a 'Super Spreader'.

And the blackademics, journalist, self appointed social media "leaders", and the Martha's Vineyard bougie negros are scared to death.

Love to see it.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What deal was struck? What promises were made? Who trust him?

Yall don't want ANY black people to interact at all with the sitting president of the United States in any capacity.

Madness.
I don't think any deal was struck, promises were made, or trust was bestowed. And it also doesn't matter to me who interacts with #45. I take exception with anyone advocating admiration for #45 while his administration and party leadership actively wages war against the voting rights of African Americans doing everything they can to impede and obstruct our ability to cast a vote.

I answered your questions. Now you tell me: do you believe he and his party are honestly trying to enable African American participation in the election or not? That is also a yes or no.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
I don't think any deal was struck, promises were made, or trust was bestowed. And it also doesn't matter to me who interacts with #45. I take exception with anyone advocating admiration for #45 while his administration and party leadership actively wages war against the voting rights of African Americans doing everything they can to impede and obstruct our ability to cast a vote.

I answered your questions. Now you tell me: do you believe he and his party are honestly trying to enable African American participation in the election or not? That is also a yes or no.

When did Ice Cube advocate for Trump?

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When did Ice Cube advocate for Trump?
I may have been slightly generous with the term advocating. He did however state his own admiration for #45 in the original Bloomberg clip that set this all off. Its clear that he said rump's appeal to him and american's in general is that he gets to say what he wants to say, and do what he wants to do, presumably without any negative consequences. That's near the very definition of a psychopath, doing whatever you want regardless of the consequences for other people affected. Because he has money doesn't make it right. It just makes him more dangerous to society at large, aka a real menace, not just one on tape.

Now please answer my question.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Do you imbeciles even think before you type and like each others posts?

Cardi
Lizzo
Lebron
DL hugely
The Rock
99% of Hollywood
Fuck nigga, just a few weeks Cube and Diddy was telling us not to vote cause they benefit from Trumps tax breaks. He didn't even encourage local voting. Trump all of a sudden wants to do something tangible for Blacks during election season...yeah ok :roflmao:

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
I don't think any deal was struck, promises were made, or trust was bestowed. And it also doesn't matter to me who interacts with #45.

I may have been slightly generous with the term advocating.

So you agree he didn't make any deal or promises, doesn't trust him, and doesn't advocate for him....

So your problem with Ice Cube talking to with Trump people is solely republicans are impeding the black vote?

You do realize people were meeting with presidents in the height of Jim Crow to advocate for their people, right?

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Cube doesn't trust white people, and doesn't think both parties are that different

If you start from that fact you don't see the surprise in trying to meet with both sides. Since we've been fighting for things, just to be told, we'll address it later or it not being addressed at all.

IMO most black people should understand where he's coming from, even if they don't agree.

We need to use some critical thinking skills and think for ourselves and not following Twitter bullshit.
nahhh,cause a few weeks ago he was telling folk not to vote

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Fuck nigga, just a few weeks Cube and Diddy was telling us not to vote cause they benefit from Trumps tax breaks. He didn't even encourage local voting. Trump all of a sudden wants to do something tangible for Blacks during election season...yeah ok :roflmao:
Notice this imbecile didnt attack my point, nor defend his original position.
Textbook strawman fallacy.

And yall wonder why I don't take any of you cowards position seriously.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you agree he didn't make any deal or promises, doesn't trust him, and doesn't advocate for him....

So your problem with Ice Cube talking to with Trump people is solely republicans are impeding the black vote?

You do realize people were meeting with presidents in the height of Jim Crow to advocate for their people, right?
Grow some balls and take a fucking stand. I answered your questions in good faith, but you keep ducking. Its clear you aren't serious about having a productive dialogue if all you do is ask, but never answer. FOH. Done with you.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Grow some balls and take a fucking stand. I answered your questions in good faith, but you keep ducking. Its clear you aren't serious about having a productive dialogue if all you do is ask, but never answer. FOH. Done with you.

What type of fucking stand is "He shouldn't try engage with both parties to help our people because some republican cacs in Backwoods, GA are making it difficult for black people to vote"????

Yes, let's wait until everything is fair and equal in every corner of the US, THEN start start a political discussion on what can be done to improve the wealth gap!

FOH

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey sensible smart team (@bl ackpepper @BKF @easy_b @mangobob79 @veritech @Drayonis @Quek9 )

Can we let this thread die a slow ADOS death. These "Don't vote." "Democrats are bad too." "White savior." clowns will just continue to argue to keep attention on their dead agenda.

People aren't falling for their nonsense. So they use any thread to spark up their circle arguments. They answer no questions.

Their game is deflect & ask the same question that most likely has been answered.

"What's Biden going to do for you?" The hell has trump done these 4 years? Not a damn thing. What's not voting going to do? Same damn thing.

You're wasting your energy trying to have an actual conversation with what I think are either white agents, coons, trolls or all three.

Save your fingers & move on to speaking with people who have brains & the ability to actually discuss topics.

Most of these clowns are on ignore for me so without seeing what they are saying I can predict exactly how they will retort.

Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote,

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Hey sensible smart team (@bl ackpepper @BKF @easy_b @mangobob79 @veritech @Drayonis @Quek9 )

Can we let this thread die a slow ADOS death. These "Don't vote." "Democrats are bad too." "White savior." clowns will just continue to argue to keep attention on their dead agenda.

People aren't falling for their nonsense. So they use any thread to spark up their circle arguments. They answer no questions.

Their game is deflect & ask the same question that most likely has been answered.

"What's Biden going to do for you?" The hell has trump done these 4 years? Not a damn thing. What's not voting going to do? Same damn thing.

You're wasting your energy trying to have an actual conversation with what I think are either white agents, coons, trolls or all three.

Save your fingers & move on to speaking with people who have brains & the ability to actually discuss topics.

Most of these clowns are on ignore for me so without seeing what they are saying I can predict exactly how they will retort.

Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote,
Majority of the Coons on BGOL has been blocked by me....you are correct there is no reasoning with them especially the ones who are really white And racist.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I usually ignore them too, most of the time in fact. I still just feel like we have to step up to them occasionally, let em know that shit aint working on us. Even if they are getting paid, don't mean their good at it, just means they found a trick spending money for nothing.

Majority of the Coons on BGOL has been blocked by me....you are correct there is no reasoning with them especially the ones who are really white And racist.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DL was on point there

DL is being one sided on this because he knows dam well Democrats do the same thing pandering black folks with entertainers if not worse.

I fucks with DL but he could have called Cube on his show or privately called to discuss what Cube was trying to do instead of blasting him on the radio. DL talking about all Cube did was put out 3 "Fridays" was some insulting hoe shit. Cube has done way more than DL in entertainment and put way more black people on.

This thread is wild, black folks gotta take the emotions out of this . Cube & DL want the best for black folks but clearly want to take different angles. All this "canceling" and bashing dude like he's on some Kanye or Candice Owens motive is sad.

Shit I don't think there's been a 22 page thread on neither but Cube got niggas in they feelings when he made it clear this is a bipartisan issue smh.