I Wanna Fuck Candice Parker

HALO2

CONNOISSEUR OF FINE WOMEN
Registered
i wanna fuck too. .
but everytime i think about fucking i also think about how big her feet are. .
and how fucked they are from all those years of playing ball. .
and that kills it. .:smh:

SHUT.jpg

juggernaught

Potential Star
Registered
i'd definitely give her a deep dickin...shelden atleast owes me that much for him and jj never winning a national championship.

BK Pop

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd take a double Candace sandwich with extra Maya!

p1.parker.wire.jpg

Candace Parker

wiggins300x394.jpg

Candance Wiggins

moore_maya.jpg

Maya Moore

Last edited:

catalina74

Star
Registered
alright lookin face. i guess cute for a lady baller. but no body at all. just long as hell. average face tho. i dont see the wow factor in her.

money24

Support BGOL
Registered
Since I'm 6'4" I don't worry about height as much but she wears like a size 11 and I'm a 14...

If there was a chance of me samshin....

that seed would be tall as hell wit some big ass feet...

yea and Sheldon told me she got dat wet wet and she flexible as hell too!!!

YH Dafirm Diplomat

Star
Registered
i'd take wiggins, moore, and parker in a foursome.....damn those are the sexiest women in womens basketball

fuck shelden punkass :lol:

ole big mike and ike head, trouble pawn piece head ass nigga

"when you see perfection in me, you see God; when you see my imperfections, you see me." 50 cent thanks for this line.

"look at me. now look at you. nigga you aint wavy :smh:"

33032304200eff86c9b-49tutbpme.gif

Lord_IRON

BGOL VET
Registered
Yeah, man ... I'd like to check that out. Thanks, bro'...

here's a dvd quality video of that shit...

mk_826_1.wmv - 53.77MB

Bruh, I'm almost positive that is from the opening cut-scene in Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks:yes:
OH WAIT! It is....

*poof* here's the proof...
and that shit is way more than a year old bruh

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/wu0zp1liCdg[/flash]

never heard of that shit...but since u got proof, that's wussup.

O.G BAMM

Rising Star
Registered
I love them "Klingon" type females. I would love to wrestle her big ass into submission.

masgasolina

Potential Star
Registered
id smash:yes: wouldnt pass up the chance to have those long ass legs up in the air:D:D shiiiet!! ill even throw some tounge in that pussy :lol::lol:

mercy0132

Star
Registered
nice looking face no ass, no tits. She looks like girlfriend or wifey material, but I prefer my women a little more curvy.:yes::yes:

LURK DAWG

Support BGOL
Registered
i wanna fuck too. .
but everytime i think about fucking i also think about how big her feet are. .
and how fucked they are from all those years of playing ball. .
and that kills it. .:smh:

THERE IS A WHOLE LOTTA BITCH-ASSNESS IN THIS THREAD!!!:smh:that girl is fine and i would fuck the shit outta her , then take her out side and post her big ass up, then dunk on her ass go back inside and fuck the shit outta her again!!:yes:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga always looked like he has Downs Syndrome!!!! Damn the offspring from the two will be incredible!!!

I always thought that dude had down syndrome. He doesn't? That's some fucked up shit. Good for that brotha. I remember I use to play with the Hawks and see that nigga picture on NBA 2k8 like wtf?

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Damn that LA Sparks team could've been the greatest assembly of professional women basketball players ever if Chamique Holdsclaw wouldn't have retired last year.

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wiggins300x394.jpg

Candance Wiggins

moore_maya.jpg

Maya Moore

I could get with these two, Candice Wiggins is beautiful,
Maya Moore is pretty and has a striking resemblance to rapper/hiphop artist Mone Love or Mone Luv "Mone In The Middle"
Candace is good looking and attractive but somehow she does'nt jump start my libido like that.

The one thing I admire about Candace Parker, Moore and Wiggins alike is that they are exhibiting to the world that you don't have to look like a wash woman, Broom Hilda or a prison dyke to play womens basketball. You can maintain your femininity and still play the game with aggression.

D

DANGEROUSBLACKMAN

Sheldon Williams Is A Lucky Man I Wish Him And Candace The Best In They Relationship They Look Good Together I Like To See Happy Black Couples.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
070423a.jpg

wrz9fk.jpg

Most female ballers are way *too lanky* looking, imo. :confused:

But (both of) these 2 women... :yes:
Would get handled FIRST if left alone
with ME... in any candle-lit room. :rolleyes:
Please believe.

(I'd save Candice for the desert, at that *party of 4*.:rolleyes:;))

Last edited: