I Wanna Fuck Candice Parker

LogicBlack

Potential Star
Registered
SHE'S ARGUABLY THE BEST WOMENS BASKETBALL PLAYER IN THE PAST 10-12 YEARS AND SHE'S ONE OF THE BEST LOOKING... I'LL HIT THAT PRETTY RED PUSSY BEFORE AND AFTER THE GAME.... :dance:
candace_parker1.jpg

candace4.jpg

Candice-Parker--Monique.jpg

20070403-195635.jpg

303454.jpg

446335048_ffde72bf84_m.jpg

539w.jpg

Swole718

41st Side Veteran
OG Investor
I was watching the game last night and said outloud in front of my girl that CP had to be the sexiest sweatiest woman I'd ever seen! I don't even care about her hoop skills, she's a bad ass jawn period! :D

YeahMan1212

Potential Star
Registered
i wanna fuck too. .
but everytime i think about fucking i also think about how big her feet are. .
and how fucked they are from all those years of playing ball. .
and that kills it. .:smh:

8SD8-retired_member

Star
Registered
That chicks shoulders are about as broad as mine, and her arms are about as long as mine, too...:lol:

...maybe if she wasn't so brolic. She does have a cute face, tho'.

LogicBlack

Potential Star
Registered
at 6'5 I BET HER PUSSY IS SOOOOO DEEP AND TIGHT... AND OK SHE GOT WIDER SHOULDERS THAN THE AVERAGE WOMAN... THATS ALOT OF SHOULDER TO GRAB ON WHILE HITTING THE PUSSY DOGGY STYLE... OR SHIT GIRAFFE STYLE FOR HER TALL ASS... YALL NIGGAS TRIPPIN LOL

8SD8-retired_member

Star
Registered
Subconsciously, I equate tallness, broad shoulders, guns & narrow hips, to masculinity.

So, you stick a woman's face on that body, and my brain tries, but sexually ... it does not compute.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah i'd slay Candace as well....she can get it.
i'd fuck her shoulder outta place.

Lord_IRON

BGOL VET
Registered
she's just a tall, lanky, goofy howdy-doody lookin' chick.....not sayin' i wouldn't tap...i'm just sayin'...it's not that serious. :smh:

Killa KMS

Star
Registered
2373270198_c1b9510831_o.jpg

:yes: always was feeling dice to bad she got ugly taste. :smh:

me+candice=future goat player any gender league

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
i wanna fuck too. .
but everytime i think about fucking i also think about how big her feet are. .
and how fucked they are from all those years of playing ball. .
and that kills it. .:smh:
UrGay.gif

Lord_IRON

BGOL VET
Registered
Yooooo!!!

...which Mortal Kombat is that? Haven't played that shit since SNES - and it definitely didn't look like THAT!!

I made the gif from a promotional fight video from the makers of Mortal Kombat...it's like a year old but the shit is fire!! I'll upload the video if u wanna peep the shit.

Rhayne

Star
Registered
i'd ball her tall ass up... it's another college bball chick i'd tag, i forget her first name, but her last name is montgomery, something like that

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Looks like she had some nice lil titties when they showed her at some awards show lat year

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I made the gif from a promotional fight video from the makers of Mortal Kombat...it's like a year old but the shit is fire!! I'll upload the video if u wanna peep the shit.

Bruh, I'm almost positive that is from the opening cut-scene in Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks:yes:
OH WAIT! It is....

*poof* here's the proof...
and that shit is way more than a year old bruh

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/wu0zp1liCdg[/flash]