I usually never give investment advice but....

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am thinking about getting Delta. They are at $22 and was up around $60 in Feb.

They are about to reopen Vegas limited so I'm thinking the airplanes will start moving soon.

What do you think?
Aal is cheaper was higher then delta before the crash.

aal up almost $5 today

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Anyone use the Cash app to invest?
Cash App is cool for very beginners. It also lets you buy fractional shares. The cons, they have strict rules regarding day trades and have limited stocks. Meaning all stocks are not listed.

Nonetheless, if you like cash app, then do it!! I just want you all to jump in and get started. Once you you do your first couple of trades you will see its easy and its something not beyond your abilities.

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I had a great day with the airlines. Thx for the tip
No problem. I am just happy to see people benefitt8ng. We have to be more willing to help each other get ahead. There is too much money available. Helping the next brother does not take money out of my pocket.

These next few weeks will be all about travel. Do not be afraid to go big on a few. If you havent yet, start buying call options. I will be putting out a few suggestions tomorrow.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Just start about two months ago but got the $100
Couple her and there. Never jumped out with a large grab. Trying to maintain an aberage of $50 a day gain. I juust started three months ago

I love seeing this. $50 a day is a great goal. Over time you will get comfortable enough to aim for $100 or like what I do, I set a percentage increase goal.

Nonetheless, slow motion is better than no motion.

Stay at it!!!

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any of y’all got money yet?
I bought 300 shares of Spirit when it was at $8 a share. Right now its at $20. I've gotten more than double my return at the moment.
With Indivior, I bought in at $3.....and sold at $11.
I didn't start investing until this year.....should have done it a long time ago.
So far I've invested about $5k -6k.....and gotten back over $20k just this year alone. Gotta watch the market and be strategic about your investment. Research the companies that your planning on or thinking about investing in. Cuz as soon as they find a vaccine for covid19....airline, hotel, rental car, resort, oil and gas stocks etc gonna shoot thru the roof. I won't be buying shares by the hundreds when it gets close to that time, I'll be buying them by the thousands.

head214

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Today saw a monthly salary. Excited and happy about the potential and opportunities our people have and the info is coming from, our people. Buy Back The Block Opportunities.

Archedherback

Star
Registered
I bought 300 shares of Spirit when it was at $8 a share. Right now its at $20. I've gotten more than double my return at the moment.
With Indivior, I bought in at $3.....and sold at $11.
I didn't start investing until this year.....should have done it a long time ago.
So far I've invested about $5k -6k.....and gotten back over $20k just this year alone. Gotta watch the market and be strategic about your investment. Research the companies that your planning on or thinking about investing in. Cuz as soon as they find a vaccine for covid19....airline, hotel, rental car, resort, oil and gas stocks etc gonna shoot thru the roof. I won't be buying shares by the hundreds when it gets close to that time, I'll be buying them by the thousands.
I'm new to this so the most I've gotten is 10 shares here and there. How do you buy hundreds without spending all of your money?

DVS X

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got other investments, but threw in about 500 just to try out M1 with the initial recommendations at the beginning of this thread...am up $120

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm new to this so the most I've gotten is 10 shares here and there. How do you buy hundreds without spending all of your money?
when the covid-19 crisis shut down the economy in mid March.....alot of stocks,...tons of them....dropped to below $5 a share.....some to even below a dollar. That was the time and opportunity to jump in and buy. I just wish I could have jumped in on Wayfair. They dropped down to $20 a share when the shutdown hit,.....then shot the hell up right after that, because people were at home and buying mainly online. Wayfair's stock went from $20 to $180 a share in less than 2 months. Even if you would have invested $100 and bought 5 shares, you'd have $900 right now. I mainly focus on Pharmaceuticals, Biosciences, Oil & Gas, Airlines, Hotels. All this shit goes hand in hand, one affects the other. Now there are a few good ones that are reasonable and affordable at the moment if you don't have alot of money to invest. I think someone on this board mentioned something about XpresSpa Group a few weeks ago, so I did my research on them.....saw that they had just got a contract with JFK International Air Terminal for covid-19 screening and testing.....at that time, their stock was around $0.44 a share. So i bought 300 shares for $132. Right now, XpresSpa Group is trading at $1.88 a share. Thats $564 i've made on a $132 investment. Imagine what it could be if i bought 3000 shares? It would have cost me around $1,300, but i'd be sittin at over $5k. Now eventhough I have the same amount of shares with Spirit Airlines and they are looking pretty good right now, hovering around $20 a share and i bought in at $8,.....i have no doubt that another shutdown is looming....especially after all these protests and covid-19 is about to spike like crazy. As soon as i see that about to happen,....im going to dumb my shares in Spirit, because once again, the airlines stock will drop like a rock because of the shutdown. So i can just cash out and start over again without taking a loss

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Hey guys, it looks like airlines will be having another big day today. Premarket gains are near 10%. Definitely consider buying stock.

HOWEVER........

Today, let's up the ante. I want some of you to purchase your first Stock Option. Specifically, we will be buying a call. Basically, what we will be doing is saying I believe that "insert stock name here" will be going up and I want the "option" to buy it at a certain price. That certain price is called a "strike price."

Here is the play. (updated at 9:38am) 06.05.2020
  1. Go to your trading platform,
  2. Select either Delta, Sprint, or American Airlines.
  3. Select trade>>options.
  4. You want to "buy" a "call."
  5. Look for the expiration date of June 19 or June 26.
  6. If you selected Delta go with a $37.00 or $38.00 call. If you selected American Airlines go with a $22.00 or $23.00 call. If you selected Spirit go with a $25 or $26 call.
  7. NOTE**** Option contracts are sold y the 100's. So, if you see a call price of 73 cents. To purchase one call contract will cost you $73.00.
  8. Note**** Before you get started, write down your risk tolerance and your exit prices. Meaning if you spend $100.00, how much are you willing to lose before you throw in the towel. Stocks are not guaranteed. BUT, you can mitigate your loses so that you always make more than you lose. I would suggest 10% - 20%. If you need help calculating, hit me up and I will assist you.
  9. Note****Before you get started, know your REALISTIC profit goal. For example, if you spent $100.00 it is unrealistic to expect $1000.00. But if you spent $100.00 and you made $20 to $50 today...great. What I do is set my goal. If the stock goes over, I let it ride until I see it start to dip in ANY capacity. You can always sell and buy another. But, if you try to be greedy and hang on to it as it is falling "praying" it will go back up, you are now a gambler and not a trader.
My plays for the day:

Yesterday before closing, I bought 100 DAL $33 Call options @$1.80. Today at the opening, I will be buying 100 DAL $20 Call options @$1.35 (tentatively). The price could change at opening. I have 1 active SAVE (Spirit) Call Option which is set to expire on the 19th of June. It is a $15.00 call I bought at 74 cent. I f'd up on this one. I accidentally selected 1 instead of 100. Now the price is $6.35 which is a 758% increase. I lost out on about $6K. No worries, it happens.

I will try to update this before trading opens today which will affect the suggested option strike prices. Good luck everyone. I am hoping to hear all of you sharing that you made money today. Again, remember that none of this is guaranteed. You have to take losses to realize gains. EVERYONE sees losses at some point, do not think that you are special.

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
when the covid-19 crisis shut down the economy in mid March.....alot of stocks,...tons of them....dropped to below $5 a share.....some to even below a dollar. That was the time and opportunity to jump in and buy. I just wish I could have jumped in on Wayfair. They dropped down to $20 a share when the shutdown hit,.....then shot the hell up right after that, because people were at home and buying mainly online. Wayfair's stock went from $20 to $180 a share in less than 2 months. Even if you would have invested $100 and bought 5 shares, you'd have $900 right now. I mainly focus on Pharmaceuticals, Biosciences, Oil & Gas, Airlines, Hotels. All this shit goes hand in hand, one affects the other. Now there are a few good ones that are reasonable and affordable at the moment if you don't have alot of money to invest. I think someone on this board mentioned something about XpresSpa Group a few weeks ago, so I did my research on them.....saw that they had just got a contract with JFK International Air Terminal for covid-19 screening and testing.....at that time, their stock was around $0.44 a share. So i bought 300 shares for $132. Right now, XpresSpa Group is trading at $1.88 a share. Thats $564 i've made on a $132 investment. Imagine what it could be if i bought 3000 shares? It would have cost me around $1,300, but i'd be sittin at over $5k. Now eventhough I have the same amount of shares with Spirit Airlines and they are looking pretty good right now, hovering around $20 a share and i bought in at $8,.....i have no doubt that another shutdown is looming....especially after all these protests and covid-19 is about to spike like crazy. As soon as i see that about to happen,....im going to dumb my shares in Spirit, because once again, the airlines stock will drop like a rock because of the shutdown. So i can just cash out and start over again without taking a loss
He is correct with this. However, let me add a few things. At some point you will need to change your mindset regarding your savings and checking account and your investment/ trading account. What I am teaching and what many of us are doing is exactly what banks do with your money that is in your savings and checking accounts. The difference is that we are getting the profits, not the banks. Additionally, your earning potential is directly proportional to your investment. If you invest $100, you can not expect $1000. Expect $10 or way less. But, the idea is consistent winnings over time. I helped a friend of mine get to a place where he is consistently earning $100 a day. There are 253 trading days in a year. So, thats approximately an extra $25K per year. Thats an additional salary. You can get there by starting with $100 and working your way up.

Again, you have to be real with yourself and establish a risk tolerance. Most traders would say I am overly aggressive. When I had $10K in my trading account, I would leverage all $10K, set my stop loss at 10%. So, I was willing to lose $1000 on a trade I felt was/is lucritive. Everyone is different. Also, I am not a penny stock trader. Too risky. I like less volatile more stable stocks where I can track key support levels, selloffs, consolidation points etc.

Basically, high probability plays.

Last edited:

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Paper money trade I was practicing with did well this morning with HTZ:

ixoVizo.png

Got in at 3.09, sold at 3.66.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Paper money trade I was practicing with did well this morning with HTZ:

ixoVizo.png

Got in at 3.09, sold at 3.66.
i kinda dug myself in a hole with Hertz right after the govt shutdown, because their shares dropped to almost $2. so i bought a few hundred.
then a week after i did that, they went bankrupt. when they relisted again....it was at $0.49, so i ended up buying 300 more. I'm going to hold on to it, because i know in the long run, they'll be back up to $20-$30 range when the economy recovers from this virus.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
i kinda dug myself in a hole with Hertz right after the govt shutdown, because their shares dropped to almost $2. so i bought a few hundred.
then a week after i did that, they went bankrupt. when they relisted again....it was at $0.49, so i ended up buying 300 more. I'm going to hold on to it, because i know in the long run, they'll be back up to $20-$30 range when the economy recovers from this virus.
Yes!! People need to understand that filing for bankruptcy is not going out of business. It is business restructuring. It means you have more liabilities than assets. Hertz has too many assets available as well as brand recognition to totally go out of business. When it did not have any income coming in due to the COVID-19 lockdowns, rent, car payments, salaries etc, it had to do something to stop or slow the bills going out.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Hey guys, you may want to consider grabbing some Hertz first thing Monday morning. Grabbing stock would be a safe long play. Grabbing options with a long date and a just out of the money strike price would a good play as well.

My play.

100 $3 Call with June 12 or 19 expiration

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey guys, you may want to consider grabbing some Hertz first thing Monday morning. Grabbing stock would be a safe long play. Grabbing options with a long date and a just out of the money strike price would a good play as well.

My play.

So options you have to hold until the expiration date?

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey guys, it looks like airlines will be having another big day today. Premarket gains are near 10%. Definitely consider buying stock.

HOWEVER........

Today, let's up the ante. I want some of you to purchase your first Stock Option. Specifically, we will be buying a call. Basically, what we will be doing is saying I believe that "insert stock name here" will be going up and I want the "option" to buy it at a certain price. That certain price is called a "strike price."

Here is the play. (updated at 9:38am) 06.05.2020
  1. Go to your trading platform,
  2. Select either Delta, Sprint, or American Airlines.
  3. Select trade>>options.
  4. You want to "buy" a "call."
  5. Look for the expiration date of June 19 or June 26.
  6. If you selected Delta go with a $37.00 or $38.00 call. If you selected American Airlines go with a $22.00 or $23.00 call. If you selected Spirit go with a $25 or $26 call.
  7. NOTE**** Option contracts are sold y the 100's. So, if you see a call price of 73 cents. To purchase one call contract will cost you $73.00.
  8. Note**** Before you get started, write down your risk tolerance and your exit prices. Meaning if you spend $100.00, how much are you willing to lose before you throw in the towel. Stocks are not guaranteed. BUT, you can mitigate your loses so that you always make more than you lose. I would suggest 10% - 20%. If you need help calculating, hit me up and I will assist you.
  9. Note****Before you get started, know your REALISTIC profit goal. For example, if you spent $100.00 it is unrealistic to expect $1000.00. But if you spent $100.00 and you made $20 to $50 today...great. What I do is set my goal. If the stock goes over, I let it ride until I see it start to dip in ANY capacity. You can always sell and buy another. But, if you try to be greedy and hang on to it as it is falling "praying" it will go back up, you are now a gambler and not a trader.
My plays for the day:

Yesterday before closing, I bought 100 DAL $33 Call options @$1.80. Today at the opening, I will be buying 100 DAL $20 Call options @$1.35 (tentatively). The price could change at opening. I have 1 active SAVE (Spirit) Call Option which is set to expire on the 19th of June. It is a $15.00 call I bought at 74 cent. I f'd up on this one. I accidentally selected 1 instead of 100. Now the price is $6.35 which is a 758% increase. I lost out on about $6K. No worries, it happens.

I will try to update this before trading opens today which will affect the suggested option strike prices. Good luck everyone. I am hoping to hear all of you sharing that you made money today. Again, remember that none of this is guaranteed. You have to take losses to realize gains. EVERYONE sees losses at some point, do not think that you are special.
@hollywood310

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My play.

Whats the diff between options and buying shares?

darius_janus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Excuse me my brotha, what energy stocks do you recommend to hold long right now?

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Excuse me my brotha, what energy stocks do you recommend to hold long right now?
Well with another economy shutdown looming,....I'm sure these will take a dive, then rebound quickly, so i plan on dumping them and starting over as soon as I feel that shutdown coming.
So you will want to keep these on your watchlist:
-Occidental Petroleum Corp [$OXY] (I bought in right after the shutdown when it was at $10)
-Energy Transfer LP [$ET] (I bougt in when it was at $4)
-Energy Focus [$EFOI] (I bought in at $0.30)
-Weatherford International PLC [$WFTLF](i wanted to buy this week when it was at $1.98....but I'm going to wait. I still think it will get lower before it starts to rebound. Before the shutdown, they were trading at over $30 a share.)
-Laredo Petroleum [$LPI]
-Select Energy Services [$WTTR]

When the economy shuts down again,....these will be the stocks to jump on....if you got a thousand to spend, do it.
Your return will be 5 to 10x's your investment. I'm definitely gonna capitalize on WFTLF.

darius_janus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well with another economy shutdown looming,....I'm sure these will take a dive, then rebound quickly, so i plan on dumping them and starting over as soon as I feel that shutdown coming.
So you will want to keep these on your watchlist:
-Occidental Petroleum Corp [$OXY] (I bought in right after the shutdown when it was at $10)
-Energy Transfer LP [$ET] (I bougt in when it was at $4)
-Energy Focus [$EFOI] (I bought in at $0.30)
-Weatherford International PLC [$WFTLF](i wanted to buy this week when it was at $1.98....but I'm going to wait. I still think it will get lower before it starts to rebound. Before the shutdown, they were trading at over $30 a share.)
-Laredo Petroleum [$LPI]
-Select Energy Services [$WTTR]

When the economy shuts down again,....these will be the stocks to jump on....if you got a thousand to spend, do it.
Your return will be 5 to 10x's your investment. I'm definitely gonna capitalize on WFTLF.

Thank you so much! I appreciate the feedback and prompt response. To all the brothas in the board, please take note.