I usually never give investment advice but....

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep, it's up 38% premarket. Its definitely a buy and hold.

It's only 5 bucks a share. Get on Robinhood or TD Ameritrade and buy a few for yourself and the kids.
Already been there, brotha.

I would share my portfolio with BGOL but it wouldn’t be appreciated by the masses.

I don’t believe in diversifying and hold between 4-8 stocks at a time (long). Returns are solid. The best broker for short selling is Interactive Brokers as they have the most inventory, especially for the pump and dumps.

not as familiar with robinhood, using app based trading but I guess they allow for micro share or partial share purchases?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
dumped nio a while ago. not ready for a break out. its boring
I'm the student here but 1.88 - 4.03 in last 3 months dont sound to shitty.

Hind site is 20/20 tho
It’s breaking out now. Gotta be patient if you are playing the long game.
Yep, it's up 38% premarket. Its definitely a buy and hold.

It's only 5 bucks a share. Get on Robinhood or TD Ameritrade and buy a few for yourself and the kids.

Nio +30% after inking deal in Eastern China

Feb. 25, 2020 8:26 AMNIO Limited (NIO)By: Clark Schultz, SA News Editor

Nio (NYSE:NIO) soars in early trading after announcing that it inked framework agreements with Hefei's city government to raise 10B yuan in new funds.

The Chinese automaker is also reportedly in talks with the capital city of Anhui province to build research centers and car plants.

Shares of Nio are up 29.90% premarket to a five-week high of $5.04.

head214

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nio +30% after inking deal in Eastern China

Feb. 25, 2020 8:26 AMNIO Limited (NIO)By: Clark Schultz, SA News Editor

Nio (NYSE:NIO) soars in early trading after announcing that it inked framework agreements with Hefei's city government to raise 10B yuan in new funds.

The Chinese automaker is also reportedly in talks with the capital city of Anhui province to build research centers and car plants.

Shares of Nio are up 29.90% premarket to a five-week high of $5.04.
Thank You

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey @Tito_Jackson, what would your advice be with the market drop this week? Is now the time to dive in and buy more or will this coronavirus drop the market some more? When do you think the bleeding will stop?

Personally, I guessed a huge market drop will happen if Trump loses as he will trash everything on his way out.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Hey @Tito_Jackson, what would your advice be with the market drop this week? Is now the time to dive in and buy more or will this coronavirus drop the market some more? When do you think the bleeding will stop?

Personally, I guessed a huge market drop will happen if Trump loses as he will trash everything on his way out.
Sorry for the late reply. Since I am in healthcare, you can imagine how crazy these past few weeks have been.

To answer your question, if you have the resources, BUY and HOLD!!! Do not get freaked out by all of the red. It happens. This is not the first pandemic the U.S. has faced. This would also be a great time to purchase time-proven dividend-yielding stocks. Why? Because dividends are not affected by stock prices. Therefore, you can buy a time-proven dividend-yielding stock at a discount during this period.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
It has been about a month since I issued the challenge. I am aiming to be completely transparent in order to fully educate those interested in the market.

Over the course of 30 days, the stocks that I suggested have performed at a 1% loss. On its surface, it would look like this is a bad thing. However, this is a 1% despite all of the "stock market is crashing" talk that has transpired over the past couple of weeks.

Stock
27-Jan
2-Mar
% Growth
AAPL
308.95​
289.40​
-7%​
MSFT
162.28​
167.26​
3%​
AMD
49.26​
46.53​
-6%​
NFLX
342.88​
373.12​
8%​
TSLA
558.02​
722.34​
23%​
VOO
297.23​
277.54​
-7%​
GOOG
1433.9​
1358.05​
-6%​
GOOGL
1431.73​
1356.10​
-6%​
DIS
135.9​
117.83​
-15%​

In this scenario, what an experienced investor could and should have done is set a sell number, so when the market dropped, the stock sold retaining your profit. Then simultaneously, set a buy number much lower than what you just sold it for. If a person did not want to get into all of the monitoring to sell and buy etc. He or she could just buy more when the stock dropped and held onto it. This is cost averaging. This ultimately determines if you have been successful in buying shares at a good price.

Block out the naysayers. Stay the course. You will make money.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
It has been about a month since I issued the challenge. I am aiming to be completely transparent in order to fully educate those interested in the market.

Over the course of 30 days, the stocks that I suggested have performed at a 1% loss. On its surface, it would look like this is a bad thing. However, this is a 1% despite all of the "stock market is crashing" talk that has transpired over the past couple of weeks.

Stock
27-Jan
2-Mar
% Growth
AAPL
308.95​
289.40​
-7%​
MSFT
162.28​
167.26​
3%​
AMD
49.26​
46.53​
-6%​
NFLX
342.88​
373.12​
8%​
TSLA
558.02​
722.34​
23%​
VOO
297.23​
277.54​
-7%​
GOOG
1433.9​
1358.05​
-6%​
GOOGL
1431.73​
1356.10​
-6%​
DIS
135.9​
117.83​
-15%​
In this scenario, what an experienced investor could and should have done is set a sell number, so when the market dropped, the stock sold retaining your profit. Then simultaneously, set a buy number much lower than what you just sold it for. If a person did not want to get into all of the monitoring to sell and buy etc. He or she could just buy more when the stock dropped and held onto it. This is cost averaging. This ultimately determines if you have been successful in buying shares at a good price.

Block out the naysayers. Stay the course. You will make money.
I was watching a video that suggested going after dividend stocks, since they aren't affected by the ups and downs of a stock price. You on board with this too?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I was watching a video that suggested going after dividend stocks, since they aren't affected by the ups and downs of a stock price. You on board with this too?

Yes, THE DIVIDEND paid by the company is not affected by stock prices. The actual stock itself could depreciate. However, there are some dividend-yielding stocks that perform pretty well and pay well. Visa and Mastercard, for example, won't make you rich from stock ownership. But, say over time you acquire 100K their average yield is 5%, so you will get a check for 5K every 3 months, plus the stock will still grow steadily.

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think it's really damn strange Robinhood has been down two days in a row (currently ongoing) :angry:

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So since I’m in Europe, I couldn’t open an account with Robinhood, so I opened one with Merrill Lynch. Waiting for my money transfer to hit so I start trading...starting small to test the waters ....what do I buy as a beginner?

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
White House is working on a bailout package for the airline, cruise line and hospitality industries

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I wish I knew about IMAC this morning (up +480% already today)... I heard y'all about the TeleHealth but missed this one.... DAMN
Yeah I got to get into this now because there are a lot of companies in the health sector that’s about to boom. Healthcare and public health are my reas of expertise

Basetip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I honestly believe that this Covid-19 situation is going to get alot worse before the turn-around. what we see now is fluctuation and knee-jerking, it's probably going to go lower and stablize then start a steady rise... but not to the levels of 3-6 months ago(bloated), probably closer to reality.... just my

I'm looking for something to let me know which(BIG gainer) ones to lookout for.... HELP

Last edited:

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Day trading?
Yeap.

Im new to this also (started when the thread started). I am not comfortable doing any long time holds right now. Every day the SOLID stocks are losing value. So I've been jumping in and out (day trading) on stocks like this..