I thought DR hoes were paid to leave quietly

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
That is a married woman with children. No need to video tape her secretly. Respect her wishes mann.
When niggas end up poisoned they wonder why. Respect the game.

That is true, the video also help them

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She must have been doing some crazy shit on that video.

Money got a shotgun and she still wilding out.

that whole situation couldve easily been solved with a few extra domincan pesos and a six pack of presidente....

personally you just have to admit it.. some dudes LOVE that fuckin drama..

that whole shit was so avoidable. if you ask me, somebody just wanted a little attention and

content for their social media page....

I wouldve had the ho mad happy and cooking everybody fried pescado and monfongo,

while we sippin beers and puffin fuentes.....talkin bout the hoes we gonna see later on

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Titty-City-Trashterpiece.gif

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
she has no point. The one in the middle is talking nonsense. He went to sleep
with prostitutes in a foreign country; there was a money dispute, and he thought
that there would be an international issue if he got arrested? He needs to grow
up. Americans get arrested everyday. The Embassy sends a representative, who
hears the issue, and goes on the fuck with his life. There are Americans locked
up in foreign countries for petty crimes like theft etc. If the country is not Iran,
you will face the local justice system.

Last edited:

cocodc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Couple of notes about this video..

he said the girl said $250 and then he said NO... but we will talk about it later... (FIRST MISTAKE - price needs to be set before that girl goes back... OR THIS WILL HAPPEN! Cause in her eyes she thinks 4 hours of her time as been spent.. in those girls minds your not paying for the sex your paying for the time.

also LIKE HE SAID...250 is WAY too much DOWN THERE.. they will try you though..

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
All these cats up here pulling out the cape for this chica without even hearing the whole story... SHE DIDN'T FUCK! She was trying to scam them.. Trust me...her family knows what the fuck she is doing for bread! :lol: ...and best believe that crazy shit goes down often in Sosua. They will call the cops and claim you owe them money. The cops will side with them because they are all going to run your pockets and get money off the gringo... If they didn't have that second video, they would have been fucked! and NOT in the way they wanted...

On another note... ALWAYS, ALWAYS establish the price point BEFORE you leave out where ever you meet a chica...Shit will get ugly real quick down there.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can't catch covid from the pussy or from getting head apparently :dunno::dunno:.

She knows what she's doing. Erasing the video had nothing to do with her getting paid for no services. She just wanted to erase the evidence as she tried to extort them. Bitch a fucking headache.

All that glitters ain't gold if this was the 60s I'd probably be tricking heavy but these hoes got too much stroke to risk it, too mouthy and can run to cops if anything happens. I see dudes point now chick was looking for an easy lick and almost got one.

The dude broke out the shotty and she still talked trash, she's probably connected with cats you want no smoke with.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
That is a married woman with children. No need to video tape her secretly. Respect her wishes mann.
When niggas end up poisoned they wonder why. Respect the game.

I don't understand the need to videotape the shit. If I want to relive the pussy, I'd just get the pussy again. Niggas be complicating shit unnecessarily.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
safety dude, she tried to extort, some black dudes in DR the police ain't siding with ya bro... she had the upper hand and they needed proof.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I woulda AirDropped that vid to the cloud and then deleted so that broad would bounce.

them hoes be having iphones bruh.....

lol they know the game, she knew once dude stepped off

it was a wrap.. thats why she starte throwing shit..

hey I dont blame her, them hoes love the bruhs,

but they dont need their domincan people knowing that.

most them hoes out there, tell there people they somewhere else

just come back with that loot and nobody asking questions..

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She must have been doing some crazy shit on that video.

Money got a shotgun and she still wilding out.

She was a scamming bitch that wanted the cell phone video proof that contradicted her lying statement to police to be be erased. The whore demanded $250 for nothing. When that didn't work, she filed a false police statement. Apparently DR whores think they should be paid for nothing after traveling simps pay them for nothing.

==============EDIT====================

After seeing @slam's post, it's more clear they fucked her over by booking her for a time slot and not committing on the reasonable booking price. No wonder she was pissed.

Last edited:

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't understand the need to videotape the shit. If I want to relive the pussy, I'd just get the pussy again. Niggas be complicating shit unnecessarily.

That ain't what happened. The vid she wanted was the one of her acting a fool. She was there for 4 hours drinking liquor and eating food and not so much as kissed anyone, so it wasn't a sex video she wanted, but the one of her clowning. It just so happened, they had another video of her clowning and that saved them.