I thought DR hoes were paid to leave quietly

bigdog_bx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't understand the need to videotape the shit. If I want to relive the pussy, I'd just get the pussy again. Niggas be complicating shit unnecessarily.

Why can't people put their phones down and enjoy?? I've been to events, pool parties where chicks got loose tops come off and its playful and it never fails, dudes whip out the cameras and the tittys go back into the bathing suits. Just enjoy the fucking moment. It's just a whole other time...

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That bitch was trying to run game on them and you simp ass niggas co-signing this bitch. This is why you cornball ass niggas get got. Ol' bleeding heart ass, hero wanna-be ass niggas.
That video tape is what kept them out of jail. They were 100% right. She wanted the video erased so that she could run her extortion racket. Without it, she had nothing. Some of you niggas ain't got an ounce of street in you.
Bitch hung out, ate, drank, didn't fuck and wanted to get paid like she fucked. She should have taken the $100 and called it a come-up but she was greedy.
Never let a hoe outsmart you, no matter what country you're in.

Now the mistake THEY made was calling the police. I heard dude say "call the police."
Never do that unless somebody is dead.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
ahhhh...

u can tell who been to the sou n who hasnt ...:rolleyes:

dude dead wrong for telling her we will talk about it...

n her not fucking anyone is besides the point at tht time of day cuz she could have been out fucking the nex dude but dude had her there for 4 hrs ..

some ho`s fuck 3 dudes in tht amount of time ...:lol:...we call it pregame ...so she lost money ...

2nd ..note the time ...i think she said all night for 250 ...i think they met at rumba so it was early ...that is actually not a bad price for all night..

now if it was 2am after the club ...fuck no ...again u know how many dudes that chick can fuck in a day so to tell dude 250 for all night at around 4pm is not bad...

some ho`s jus say one hour at tht time of day cuz they cutting their money short ...especially the way she look ...

truss she gettin tht work ...

now listen to the vid at one point she said just erase the shit n i`ll leave ...doesnt mean she would have ...but she said it..

also a lot of grls out there dont want their fam to know they trickin ...they tell all kinda of stories to b out at the sou..

as long they coming back with money the fam look the other way anyway ...some of them chicks r terrified of the internet ...most

the taping escalated it ....tht shit didnt help ... also they called the police ..she didnt ..

them ho`s more scared of the police out there than we are ...

again if u been to the sou u would know ..

the cops pull up on the set them ho`s scatter like roaches ...shit funny as fuck ...now picture them calling the police ..?

moral of the story establish a price before u leave with any chick ,,,n there endeth the lesson ...questions..?... :D

n fuck a typo ...give 2 shits i aint proof reading shit...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:

The sight of that ice cold presidente always gives me flashbacks to my young dumb days chasing those chicas. :smh::lol:

lol

just like the sisters, there are plenty of loyal ones out there,

but the fuckin hoes in the game.. not a fuckn loyal bone in their body, they rolling with the most ballingest,

just like if you the most ballingest you lookin for the baddest bitch...

cant hate the ho .... hate the game...

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's apart of the game and they ended up losing that night.

If the hookers wouldn't of got them the police was,that ain't no vacation that's robbery and they could of stayed in NYC for that shit.

One of them said "I could get my wife to bail us out..."will his wife be ok with him and his friends buying prostitutes in the DR?.That video would of never made it to the internet.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@slam So there
ahhhh...

u can tell who been to the sou n who hasnt ...:rolleyes:

dude dead wrong for telling her we will talk about it...

n her not fucking anyone is besides the point at tht time of day cuz she could have been out fucking the nex dude but dude had her there for 4 hrs ..

some ho`s fuck 3 dudes in tht amount of time ...:lol:...we call it pregame ...so she lost money ...

2nd ..note the time ...i think she said all night for 250 ...i think they met at rumba so it was early ...that is actually not a bad price for all night..

now if it was 2am after the club ...fuck no ...again u know how many dudes that chick can fuck in a day so to tell dude 250 for all night at around 4pm is not bad...

some ho`s jus say one hour at tht time of day cuz they cutting their money short ...especially the way she look ...

truss she gettin tht work ...

now listen to the vid at one point she said just erase the shit n i`ll leave ...doesnt mean she would have ...but she said it..

also a lot of grls out there dont want their fam to know they trickin ...they tell all kinda of stories to b out at the sou..

as long they coming back with money the fam look the other way anyway ...some of them chicks r terrified of the internet ...most

the taping escalated it ....tht shit didnt help ... also they called the police ..she didnt ..

them ho`s more scared of the police out there than we are ...

again if u been to the sou u would know ..

the cops pull up on the set them ho`s scatter like roaches ...shit funny as fuck ...now picture them calling the police ..?

moral of the story establish a price before u leave with any chick ,,,n there endeth the lesson ...questions..?... :D

n fuck a typo ...give 2 shits i aint proof reading shit...

Thanks for taking the time to break it down how that works when girls are booked. It didn't sound right when they mentioned she called the cops. Universally, whores usually skedaddle when cops show up.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
I understand she’s a scammer but was all that worth it for $150. They should have just channeled it to the game

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
1. Stay away from Mango in Sousa she is drama and will get you locked up or killed.

2. Always video record for your own protection, that goes for hoes in the states and abroad. Hoes be lying through they fucking teeth and won’t give a damn about the consequences.

3. When negotiating pussy abroad never pay their price, as oh boy said, “Don’t come there ballin’ you fucking up the economy.”

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That bitch was trying to run game on them and you simp ass niggas co-signing this bitch. This is why you cornball ass niggas get got. Ol' bleeding heart ass, hero wanna-be ass niggas.
That video tape is what kept them out of jail. They were 100% right. She wanted the video erased so that she could run her extortion racket. Without it, she had nothing. Some of you niggas ain't got an ounce of street in you.
Bitch hung out, ate, drank, didn't fuck and wanted to get paid like she fucked. She should have taken the $100 and called it a come-up but she was greedy.
Never let a hoe outsmart you, no matter what country you're in.

Now the mistake THEY made was calling the police. I heard dude say "call the police."
Never do that unless somebody is dead.
Exactly! She was trying to scam them hence her bitching for the video (evidence) to be removed.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I woulda AirDropped that vid to the cloud and then deleted so that broad would bounce.
Yup. Problem solved :yes:

YvWEvv.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
she Was trying to get paid to “leave”... remember bgol nigs don’t pay for pussy they pay for them to “leave”... so she listened to ya and was trying not to give up buns and get paid to exit the house

i blame you “leaver” payers

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If I paid her $340 she’s getting fucked or fucked up!

giphy.gif
No that’s what one of the guys have to his wife to hold as bail money. He said 20,000 pesos like it was a billion trillion dollars. So I looked up how much 20,000 Dominican pesos are worth.

conspiracy Bro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait so they wanted to spend time with her but that time was spent not fucking?!?

Man no wonder she treated them like marks, they acted like it.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I understand she’s a scammer but was all that worth it for $150. They should have just channeled it to the game

She was pissed because her time was wasted. In that part of the world, the timeslot and the amount is determined upfront. Dude was wrong when he said "we'll talk about it". Those DR girls are putting in work in shifts as @slam, who's experienced with that sort of thing pointed out.

Coochie >

"exotic" coochie >>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I woulda AirDropped that vid to the cloud and then deleted so that broad would bounce.

My man I was thinking the same thing. While all that yelling he should of uploaded that shit and deleted in front her and kicked her out. How you letting a whore boss you around.