dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
9755f16781ef5378e939e10f6cc58a1a--cat-women-then-and-now.jpg

giphy.gif

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
What were viewing in this thread is known as "THE WALL"!!! Ask any woman over the age of 21, they know what it is.. Some hit it harder than other, however they all hit it!!

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
What were viewing in this thread is known as "THE WALL"!!! Ask any woman over the age of 21, they know what it is.. Some hit it harder than other, however they all hit it!!
Facts that alot don't want to admit to ie. all the body modifications and makeup. Some also really don't want to admit their wild lift style has a habit of coming back to haunt them.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This used to be common knowledge. Damn I guess someone failed this and the next generation coming up.

To all reading this. ALL WOMEN'S LOOKS FADE.

Especially when they become married, have kids, don't take care of themselves after 25 or all of the above.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Gina looks terrible

that weight problem became apparent during my wife and kids
terrible is an exaggeration for her, I JUST saw a pic of a makeup artist that did her shit and she looked good. Granted it was with makeup but if she was that bad it wouldn't matter. Vivica be having on makeup and be looking like a monster.

Keep the scorecard on this thread then

But that really ain't the point

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
terrible is an exaggeration for her, I JUST saw a pic of a makeup artist that did her shit and she looked good. Granted it was with makeup but if she was that bad it wouldn't matter. Vivica be having on makeup and be looking like a monster.

Keep the scorecard on this thread then

But that really ain't the point
janet-jackson-true-you-barnes-noble-book-signing-03.jpg

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
This used to be common knowledge. Damn I guess someone failed this and the next generation coming up.

To all reading this. ALL WOMEN'S LOOKS FADE.

Especially when they become married, have kids, don't take care of themselves after 25 or all of the above.

Right on, Write on, bruh!!

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Jasmine Guy has always been average in the face so I don't know why folks are shocked. She looks like the wicked witch and sounds like it too.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn. I'm not even gonna clown. Age and genetics can work for you or work against you. Shit is 50/50.

But.....

I can't help but think of this everytime I see the thread title.

6e2200ef-3c52-4a42-a5f2-48eb59c5d246_text.gif

I ain't shit either.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I am so disappointed. I was team Lisa Raye all day. I never thought she could fall out of grace. but that miserable motherfuckin messy bastard is off the team
She’s a grandma now. A foine grandma, but nevertheless