How much power did the average man to criticize presidents before Obama got in office?

I can admit that thus far, I have not proven to been smart or savvy enough to increase my wealth by 1667%. I'm seeing that your arguments are that Forbes is lyin and Trump is "only" worth 3 Billion. I'll admit that I have not proven to been smart or savvy enough to amass 3 Billion. I'm not going to argue with some BGOLers over a Billionaire being smarter than the average person. Yall might be millionaires or might live with ya mamas. I've been on BGOL and seen enough ocks to just agree to disagree with yall.
When trump bills the government for room, board, and golf cart rentals for Secret Service agents tasked with protecting him, genius, or grift? When trump demands that the government pay him 250 million dollars for wrongfully raiding and finding the documents he stole, genius, or grift? Can you admit that a grift here and a grift there could add up to serious money?
 
I can admit that thus far, I have not proven to been smart or savvy enough to increase my wealth by 1667%. I'm seeing that your arguments are that Forbes is lyin and Trump is "only" worth 3 Billion. I'll admit that I have not proven to been smart or savvy enough to amass 3 Billion. I'm not going to argue with some BGOLers over a Billionaire being smarter than the average person. Yall might be millionaires or might live with ya mamas. I've been on BGOL and seen enough ocks to just agree to disagree with yall.

If that's what you've gotten from this exchange with me and others than you're completely missing the point.

Trump started with a HUUUGE head start. It wasn't $400 million, its probably well over $500 millon ($1+ million/ yr salary from '65 - '99 + $1+ billion inheritance/ split 4 ways (only 5% tax paid) AND all the "investments" and salaries paid through padded purchase orders for 40 years)

He lost most of that

My point is it wasnt until his 1st term when he was able to do get "insider info," tip his finger on the scale, influence Kushner's business moves, fleece his supporters for millions and really get cash flowing through the family foundation oh and have tax payer pay absorbant rates at Mar-a-Lago and "his" tower in NYC that his net worth really took off.

I further assert that between 2020 and today were even more important because that set the stage for his crypto play and foreign leaders really began having "access" to him via $ 1million a plate dinners and various other gifts received.

The memecoin boosted the trust by over $200 mill since launch, just from transaction fees.

The average person would not have access to these types of resources. But any person with this type of access would be expected to not have such dips like Drumpf had in the mid 90's to 00's.

He did a damn McDonald's commercial, not because he really wanted to or for fun. But according to his biographer, he needed the money.

And as stated earlier if he had just invested a bulk of his inheritance into the S&P he would've had much more money than he did going into his 1st term.
 
Last edited:
If that's what youve gotten from this exchange with me and others than you're completely missing the point.

Trump started with a HUUUGE head start. It wasn't $400 million, its probably well over $500 millon ($1+ million/ yr salary from '65 - '99 + $1+ billion inheritance/ split 4 ways (only 5% tax paid) AND all the "investments" and salaries paid through padded purchase orders for 40 years)

He lost most of that

My point is it wasnt until his 1st term when he was able to do get "insider info," tip his finger on the scale, influence Kushner's business moves, fleece his supporters for millions and really get cash flowing through the family foundation oh and have tax payer pay absorbant rates at Mar-a-Lago and "his" tower in NYC that his net worth really took off.

I further assert that between 2020 and today were even more important because that set the stage for his crypto play and foreign leaders really began having "access" to him via $ 1million a plate dinners and various other gifts received.

The memecoin boosted the trust by over $200 mill since launch, just from transaction fees.

The average person would not have access to these types of resources. But any person with this type of access wpuld be expected to not have such dips like Drumpf had in the mid 90's to 00's.

He did a damn McDonald's commercial, not because he really wanted to for fun, according to his biographer, he needed the money.

And as stated earlier if he had just invested a bulk of his inheritance into the S&P he would've had much more money than he did going into his 1st term.
Well said.
 
When trump bills the government for room, board, and golf cart rentals for Secret Service agents tasked with protecting him, genius, or grift? When trump demands that the government pay him 250 million dollars for wrongfully raiding and finding the documents he stole, genius, or grift? Can you admit that a grift here and a grift there could add up to serious money?

Exactly, it's been a grift since he got into office. Paying for secret service at the WH AND in NYC because Melania didn't want to live with him.

The increase in membership fees for Mar A Lago, and then also nickel and diming the tax payers for every bit off SS protection.

The over $200 mill supporters initially gave him for his campaign but he used it for his criminal defenses....

The "gifts" from foreign leaders, $400 million plane Qatar couldn't get rid of and now taxpayers are paying nearly $100 million to renovate, but its only to be used by Drumpf.
 
Last edited:
The "gifts" from foreign leaders, $400 million plane Qatar couldn't get rid of and now taxpayers are paying nearly $100 million to renovate, but its only to be used by Drumpf.
Actually, it may cost a billion dollars to retrofit that jet for presidential purposes.



The cost to retrofit the Boeing 747-8 gifted to the U.S. by Qatar for potential use as Air Force One is highly debated, with estimates ranging from under $400 million (U.S. Air Force estimate) to over $1 billion, involving extensive work to install secure communications, defense systems, and presidential infrastructure. While the aircraft itself was valued at $400 million, the conversion, including stripping it down and rebuilding it to presidential standards, adds significant cost, with some suggesting it could reach $750 million or more.
 
Actually, it may cost a billion dollars to retrofit that jet for presidential purposes.



The cost to retrofit the Boeing 747-8 gifted to the U.S. by Qatar for potential use as Air Force One is highly debated, with estimates ranging from under $400 million (U.S. Air Force estimate) to over $1 billion, involving extensive work to install secure communications, defense systems, and presidential infrastructure. While the aircraft itself was valued at $400 million, the conversion, including stripping it down and rebuilding it to presidential standards, adds significant cost, with some suggesting it could reach $750 million or more.

And he only has 3 years left, it's going to take most of that time to retrofit it but once he's out of office its going to be donated to his Presidential Library. ....... for what purpose, who knows.

Hell, Jared, Ivanka and Melania could use the secure comminations to do a number of not quite legal things and who would lnow or could stop them?
 
Last edited:
WRONG, but don't shoot the messenger. Had Trump put his inheritance into a simple NASDAQ, DOW or S&P index fund, which any pablum puking retard could do, instead of trying to create and run businesses, it is reported that he would have amassed far more money. Most everything he touched, failed.

 
Cause I lost my temper and began swearing at someone and indulged in profane juvenile name calling that I DID NOT initiate, but I'm better than that and pride myself on usually being above that level of nonsense. Funny thing is Im a member of a board based in Kenya that in many ways mirrors BGOL except a few differences. The Kenyan guys insult each other even more than BGOL guys, BUT you rarely, if ever see them use profanity in their insults. Some guy here named CptMarvel even profanely insulted my deceased mother, not because I attacked him, but because he didn't like my opinions. You'd never see such on my Kenyan board.
 
Cause I lost my temper and began swearing at someone and indulged in profane juvenile name calling that I DID NOT initiate, but I'm better than that and pride myself on usually being above that level of nonsense. Funny thing is Im a member of a board based in Kenya that in many ways mirrors BGOL except a few differences. The Kenyan guys insult each other even more than BGOL guys, BUT you rarely, if ever see them use profanity in their insults. Some guy here named CptMarvel even profanely insulted my deceased mother, not because I attacked him, but because he didn't like my opinions. You'd never see such on my Kenyan board.


How old was the "young girl" you hooked up with?

Why do you live in Africa and talk shit about the continent and its people?
 
How old was the "young girl" you hooked up with?

Why do you live in Africa and talk shit about the continent and its people?
I talk shit about anybody who deserves criticism. What CptMarvel was bitching about is a statement I made calling Africa the least educated continent in the world and that is 100 percent TRUE! I didn't say it's their fault, or their colonial oppression had no hand in the matter, but Africans on average have less formal education that any demographic on Earth. Am I not supposed to say it because no one wants to deal with it or change it? I'm doing my part. I'm sending THREE African to college, paying all expenses. Go ask CptMarvel how HE has attacked education and illiteracy in Africa besides flapping his gums.
 
NEVER VERBALIZE UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS! The catch phrase of the dim wit population. If we never say it, maybe it will go away.
 
I talk shit about anybody who deserves criticism. What CptMarvel was bitching about is a statement I made calling Africa the least educated continent in the world and that is 100 percent TRUE! I didn't say it's their fault, or their colonial oppression had no hand in the matter, but Africans on average have less formal education that any demographic on Earth. Am I not supposed to say it because no one wants to deal with it or change it? I'm doing my part. I'm sending THREE African to college, paying all expenses. Go ask CptMarvel how HE has attacked education and illiteracy in Africa besides flapping his gums.


Anyone can claim anything on the net.

You never answered my question about you and "young girls".
 
Back
Top