jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
eHdNOA.jpg

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
:lol:
I never even had a bad bitch live on the same block let alone neighbor.
Pretty girls barely come outside anyway :dunno:

yeah....it's mostly older white folks or middle aged white families...even though this old bald fat dude 2 to the left has a bad ass looking 20 something white girl as a wife.

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
The other night, the next door neighbor my husband had keep watch on our house came over to drop off our mail. I opened the door and started talking to him - never seen my husband fly down the steps so damn fast lol. I think it was the fact I had no bra on but, err, he wasn't having me talk to that man by myself lol

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
The other night, the next door neighbor my husband had keep watch on our house came over to drop off our mail. I opened the door and started talking to him - never seen my husband fly down the steps so damn fast lol. I think it was the fact I had no bra on but, err, he wasn't having me talk to that man by myself lol

da hell ...i`ll bite ...

why would u answer the door in ur bra ? :dunno: n then stand there talking like shit is all good ...

:rolleyes2:

Reactions: kuu

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
da hell ...i`ll bite ...

why would u answer the door in ur bra ? :dunno: n then stand there talking like shit is all good ...

:rolleyes2:

I had a shirt on but I don't lounge around my house with my bra on - but I clearly forgot I wasn't wearing one lol