jagu Rising Star Platinum Member May 27, 2026 #1 Because this shit will tank in value like hell. I thought it was AI until I saw the pope looking at it.
Because this shit will tank in value like hell. I thought it was AI until I saw the pope looking at it.
havelcok Rising Star Platinum Member May 27, 2026 #2 that is literally the ugliest shit i have ever seen i would spend 650k on a kia before i bought that shit
that is literally the ugliest shit i have ever seen i would spend 650k on a kia before i bought that shit
L lengthy Rising Star OG Investor May 27, 2026 #3 So you're willing to play Ferrari bullshit games for the next 3 years? Mr. Lengthy
jagu Rising Star Platinum Member May 27, 2026 #4 lengthy said: So you're willing to play Ferrari bullshit games for the next 3 years? Mr. Lengthy Click to expand... Not sure what you mean but I’m saying this thing will be $130k in three years. That’s close to my price level. lol.
lengthy said: So you're willing to play Ferrari bullshit games for the next 3 years? Mr. Lengthy Click to expand... Not sure what you mean but I’m saying this thing will be $130k in three years. That’s close to my price level. lol.
camdion1 Rising Star BGOL Investor May 27, 2026 #7 havelcok said: that is literally the ugliest shit i have ever seen i would spend 650k on a kia before i bought that shit Click to expand... I take it you haven't seen the new Mercedes GT
havelcok said: that is literally the ugliest shit i have ever seen i would spend 650k on a kia before i bought that shit Click to expand... I take it you haven't seen the new Mercedes GT
jack walsh13 Jack Walsh 13 BGOL Investor May 27, 2026 #8 TENT said: Y'all liked the Cybertrucks though. Click to expand... Who liked that bullshit?
Y yardy Rising Star BGOL Patreon Investor May 27, 2026 #10 That gotta be some exes pet project, no way they intentionally made that.
jagu Rising Star Platinum Member May 27, 2026 #11 I’d rather have the Taycan turbo GT instead of this heap of mess.