You're right dawg
OG Investor
51SMYSsCpxL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

dam trump threads....:hmm:

i know this been posted ...why y`all aint tell me she tried rappin....:roflmao:

Man we tried to keep this hidden as much as possible...

There is only one way to counterattack the effect of this shit...

Feel it gawd damn it.. Let this song seep into your soul..

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man I need to stop bullshiting and make a few phonecalls to make some money off this broad or use her presence for other gains... Me and her are juss 2 degrees separated and have missed coming in contact or doing bizz with each other a few times past several yrs.. Will formulate something this yr

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh since we seem to be doing this, let me throw her into the Royal Rumble of unnecessary rapping but nice to look at

Props to the producer that sacrificed his hearing to help making this song just to convince her to get in a bikini outfit

Manager: listen man I forgot to bring another set of ear plugs for you producer, I know your ears will never be the same again after listening to her sing, but it's not about you it's about benefiting male society as awhole, sometimes we must make sacrifices for mankind, will you be that guy?

Chick: badddieee

producer eardrums: there better be a heaven for hearing cause we going through hell right now

Reactions: fu2

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Props to the producer that sacrificed his hearing to help making this song just to convince her to get in a bikini outfit

Manager: listen man I forgot to bring another set of ear plugs for you producer, I know your ears will never be the same again after listening to her sing, but it's not about you it's about benefiting male society as awhole, sometimes we must make sacrifices for mankind, will you be that guy?

Chick: badddieee

producer eardrums: there better be a heaven for hearing cause we going through hell right now
Ha. She shouted out the producer in her caption.....his Instagram page is no longer found. I think he said "shit, don't connect me with this. I'm out" :roflmao:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ha. She shouted out the producer in her caption.....his Instagram page is no longer found. I think he said "shit, don't connect me with this. I'm out" :roflmao:
dude son came in his room with a knife ready to stab him

Producer: what did I do... Is it because I ate your pizza and didn't give you none
Son: no far worst
producer: is it because I beat you yesterday for being bad

Son: no way worst than that.. I heard you were the 1 that help produce the track baddie... Ive been getting beaten up everyday in school cause the kids said your dad is trying to end mankind ability to hear ... I must kill you to stop your evil plan dad

producer: that's it I'm deleting my Instagram and moving to Antarctica

Reactions: fu2