Hushpuppi arrested

NER0

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hopefully he put some of that money somewhere where he can have some when he gets out. If he gets out...
I have a homie that did some crimes were he made a lot of money(millions), and had a bunch of bitches and shit. I asked myself would it be worth it to live the life like that for let’s say 5-6 years....but then on the other hand he got 35 years Fed time :eek2:

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hopefully he put some of that money somewhere where he can have some when he gets out. If he gets out...
I have a homie that did some crimes were he made a lot of money(millions), and had a bunch of bitches and shit. I asked myself would it be worth it to live the life like that for let’s say 5-6 years....but then on the other hand he got 35 years Fed time :eek2:
Its worth it till its not worth it

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered

The scope of his crimes were on a whole other level. Nearly 2 million victims man. He might be done, as in LIFE sentence.

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
Let's ball for 9 years..then do 30 in the clink...naw...hell naw...in 10 years, all his clothes and cars gone look cavemanish...and he will just be a memory.. brah

Yep. Just another has-been in the joint talking about how good he used to have it on the street. He'll never have have anything even remotely close to what he had while scamming. The feds and that restitution won't allow it. His life ain't gonna be shit if he somehow is a free man again.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If homie could've kept it on the dl...would've never heard of him and he'd still be robbin..?

giphy.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
all jokes aside tho..

Do you know how much he couldve helped his people locally...??

how many scholarship funds he couldve set up..

invest in clean renewable energy, but nooooooooooooooo..

he just gave all that shit back to the pink toes and sand cacs..

because of his need to go pink toe flossin..

you know, when knee grows got a lil money, they dont feel vindicated

unless they flossin on cacs....

its a knee grow mentality that still persists ... sad state of being....

I cringe thinkin of the misse opportunities..

if he wouldve stayed in his country... low key off social media..

no tellin how big his operation wouldve got....

he couldve purchased a gold mine.... and just stash reserve gold....

and coin silver.....

he couldve started a fuckin legacy.......

its a damn shame how too many of us let power slip through our hands feeding

a stupid ego..

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
wow that bitch mightve been a honey trap from the jump..

they keep them hoes on deck for kniggas when they come

crashin through the glass cieling...

honey trappin is REAL they get so many dudes, using these hoes...

never ever let a bitch get you so open.. she fucks up your money game..

not sayin thats what happend here for sure..

just saying I seen it happen to many times..

Its how yo boy putin got yo boy trump!!!!!

She was mad he didn’t make her the main bitch but he got what he deserved. Never reveal your trap to a bitch or whore who only with you for their gain. He was too visible too. Son, the strong move quiet! Shhhhhh

prose00

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Does anyone have an update on Puppi? How's he holding up?

4C47F3C5-D812-4AEA-9491-249A80162266.jpeg

The United States Department of Justice has confirmed that Nigerian cyber-crime suspect, Raymond Abass also known as Hushpuppi made his first appearance in court in Chicago on Friday.

The United State Department of Justice says the 37-year-old is expected to be transferred to Los Angeles in the coming weeks to face criminal charges.

Hushpuppi, a Dubai resident was arrested last month by UAE security agencies for allegedly conspiring to launder hundreds of millions of dollars from business email compromise (BEC) frauds and other scams, including schemes targeting a U.S. law firm, a foreign bank and an English Premier League club.

Hushpuppi was then extradited to the United States and taken into custody by FBI special agents earlier this week.

If convicted of conspiracy to engage in money laundering, Abbas would face a statutory maximum sentence of 20 years in federal prison.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
20 years is light. Interesting.
So he gonna do like 6 years max.

Abbas would face a statutory maximum sentence of 20 years in federal prison.

They say 85% but with the prior incarceration it's more like 90.

Uh...not at the Federal level. That's 90% mandatory. Brah

Last edited:

prose00

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crazy. Hopefully he stashed some loot for when he gets out.

Probably not. Niggas like this only live for the moment and think their untouchable. I personally know 3 scammers that got caught, did time, then got deported. They now begging for handouts on Whatsapp, or asking you to come invest on some shady business idea, or property :smh: :smh: