Hushpuppi arrested

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Glad homie didn't waste all his loot...

RONZizO.jpg

Money well spent.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Hopefully he put some of that money somewhere where he can have some when he gets out. If he gets out...
I have a homie that did some crimes were he made a lot of money(millions), and had a bunch of bitches and shit. I asked myself would it be worth it to live the life like that for let’s say 5-6 years....but then on the other hand he got 35 years Fed time :eek2:
Its worth it till its not worth it

prose00

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nigerian Instagram star conspired with North Korean hackers to steal more than $1.3 billion from companies and banks in the U.S. and other countries, federal prosecutors said.

Ramon Olorunwa Abbas, 37, also known as “Ray Hushpuppi,” is being accused of helping three North Korean computer hackers steal the funds from companies and banks, including one in Malta, in February 2019, according to the Justice Department.

“North Korea’s operatives, using keyboards rather than guns, stealing digital wallets of cryptocurrency instead of sacks of cash, are the world’s leading bank robbers,” Assistant Attorney General John Demers of the Justice Department’s National Security Division said in a statement on Feb. 17.

Abbas — who has 2.5 million followers on Instagram, where he would post photos of his luxury cars — somehow found time for still more banking-related crimes, the feds say.

He worked with Ghaleb Alaumary, 37, a Canadian who was charged with laundering millions of dollars from ATMs in the U.S. and Pakistan and a bank in India, prosecutors say.

Last July, the Nigerian national was arrested in still another, separate case.

He was extradited from Dubai to the U.S. where he was charged with “laundering hundreds of millions of dollars from business email compromise (BEC) frauds and other scams, including schemes targeting a US law firm, a foreign bank and an English Premier League soccer club,” according to the Justice Department.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ramon Olorunwa Abbas, 37, also known as “Ray Hushpuppi,” is being accused of helping three North Korean computer hackers steal the funds from companies and banks
I refuse to call a nigga Hushpuppi or anything starting with Hush in it.

Puppi ain't no motherfucking joke,hooking up with North Korean thugs to steal money when they might just disappear forever....he's always going to be doing something he's probably on the feds phone setting up deals right now.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That vid where dude....yeah, I ain't callin no nicca, hushpuppy...when he gets fed on a sword...

He needs a few years added to his sentence for that alone. :lol:

I now realize that's a balla restaurant, but I couldn't eat there, cuz everytime I see that dude sprinkle that salt :lol::roflmao3::roflmao:...that shit has me crying.

On a side note....as someone pointed out, it's ridiculously ironic, that someone named hush puppy couldn't keep quiet.

I'm absolutely convinced that irony is a hidden force in the universe, like dark matter.

PussyMan

Rising Star
OG Investor
A fool and his money are soon parted......it wasn't his money and he was flossing on social media ? smart thieves hide and act low key..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
https://metro.co.uk/2022/11/08/hushpuppi-notorious-instagram-scammer-jailed-for-fraud-17722597/

On Monday, HushPuppi was sentenced to 11 years and three months in federal prison and was ordered to pay more than £1.5 million in restitution to two victims.

Real name Ramon Abbas, 40, flaunted his lavish lifestyle on an Instagram page under the name ‘Ray Hushpuppi’, which boasted nearly three million followers, before he was arrested in 2020 in Dubai.

The account showed him travelling by private jet, driving ultra-expensive cars and wearing high-end clothes and watches.

Accomplice:
Ghaleb Alaumary, 37, of Mississauga in Ontario, Canada, was charged separately.
He pleaded guilty in 2020 to one count of conspiracy to engage in money laundering, prosecutors said.
Alaumary was sentenced to nearly 12 years in federal prison and was ordered to pay more than £26.2 million in restitution.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://metro.co.uk/2022/11/08/hushpuppi-notorious-instagram-scammer-jailed-for-fraud-17722597/

On Monday, HushPuppi was sentenced to 11 years and three months in federal prison and was ordered to pay more than £1.5 million in restitution to two victims.

Real name Ramon Abbas, 40, flaunted his lavish lifestyle on an Instagram page under the name ‘Ray Hushpuppi’, which boasted nearly three million followers, before he was arrested in 2020 in Dubai.

The account showed him travelling by private jet, driving ultra-expensive cars and wearing high-end clothes and watches.

Accomplice:
Ghaleb Alaumary, 37, of Mississauga in Ontario, Canada, was charged separately.
He pleaded guilty in 2020 to one count of conspiracy to engage in money laundering, prosecutors said.
Alaumary was sentenced to nearly 12 years in federal prison and was ordered to pay more than £26.2 million in restitution.

Flexed for a couple years, flew around the word and stunted... Now gotta sit down for 11 years. Yeah, nah, not worth it. Fuck that. I know some dudes be on their Marlo shit just wanting to wear the crown, but I'm good.

Reactions: TEN

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Why not do his story, Netflix?