Hulu Announces ‘Freaknik: The Wildest Party Never Told’ Documentary

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
BGOL is a safe place, please tell more!
I told this story before. Later that night, me and my dude got on the hood of a Jetta with 2 broads in it, and we acted like we were on a parade float. The driver stopped and said, "Why y'all niggas ON the car, when you can be IN the car?" Me and my dude were like "Werd?"

To quote Nostradamus:
Plied with alcohol, the East Coast Stompers find refuge on Jetta's hood,

Windshield licked, jokes made, gyrations ensue.
Operator hints of room inside of sedan,
The Red Roof Inn at the intersection of North Druid Hills & Buford Hwy. is where the boots were knocked.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FtDtRdaXgAQgzXZ
FtDtRdZWAAkFEFJ
Damn the good old days! We used to chill different in those days.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
I'm thinking that's what they're gonna do or they're gonna have x-rated in the documentary.

I can't see them airing any of the stuff that I remember from then. Chick's spreading pussy in the back seat and being fingered from complete strangers. Sucking dick while the others stood around in a circle trying to shield them, etc.
I don't see that "other footage" making it to Hulu

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I can't see them airing any of the stuff that I remember from then. Chick's spreading pussy in the back seat and being fingered from complete strangers. Sucking dick while the others stood around in a circle trying to shield them, etc.
I don't see that "other footage" making it to Hulu
Well then it's not a true freaknik documentary because they supposed to show x-rated shit on there.

Last edited: