How Many Of You Would Have Fallen For This?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor


Three broke girls go to Cheesecake Factory and invited a guy to join them and then expected him to pay for both of their meals.

Raw?

The third girl was smart and left :lol:

Going to jail and losing you job, because y'all couldn't come up with $120 a piece :smh:
 
Why did this bullshit take so long to resolve? Everybody just pay for what they ordered and fuck off. End of story. All that back and forth and round and round about who was there and who said what is just wasting time. If I were dude I would have just paid for what I ordered and bounced. Fuck that scamming, entitled bitch.
 
If my "first date" randomly showed up with a bunch of "friends", I probably would have bounced before anything was ordered. If not, set some clear ground rules about who pays what. Ideally, I would ask for separate checks, but I know a lot of restaurants won't do that for group settings.
 
Overall, just over intoxicated and lost the ability to complete a transaction along with all her other faculties.

Nothing is more pitiful than a drunk bitch.........
 
Dude, they were scamming. She thought she and her girls were going to railroad dude and hit him for the $350 and not up no ass. Laugh they way to the bank and more than likely not call dude afterwards. Dude was like I ain't paying that shit. That was the smart move. Do I feel sorry for them, nope. Not one bit. Do unto others as you want them to do unto you. Even if she was giving out ass, was that pussy worth $350? When I was in grad school, I got hit for $10 dollars. LOL The woman I was dating invited her cousin. She met us at the door. It cost $5 to get in. I wasn't pissed about the money, I was pissed about the affront. So, I paid. I think we were going to a club downtown. I chalked it up and waited to get my shot of the pussy. I got it, but she really didn't want to give me the pussy. It was like she was giving me sympathy pussy. I was like okay, it was all good. After we fucked it kind of fizzle out. She wanted me to spend more money on her and I wasn't doing it. I think I took her out three or four times. Once to the club and a few times to dinner. After I hit the pussy, I had invested all I was going to invest. She would call and ask for money, and I would be like come on over so we can spend some time. She was like not right now. I was like I have no money for that. It eventually fizzled out.
 
Why did this bullshit take so long to resolve? Everybody just pay for what they ordered and fuck off. End of story. All that back and forth and round and round about who was there and who said what is just wasting time. If I were dude I would have just paid for what I ordered and bounced. Fuck that scamming, entitled bitch.

Once everybody's card was bouncing with the $350, they didn't even have $200 a piece to pay for it and avoid everything.

I'd like to see the life they portray on social media
 


Three broke girls go to Cheesecake Factory and invited a guy to join them and then expected him to pay for both of their meals.

Raw?

The third girl was smart and left :lol:

Going to jail and losing you job, because y'all couldn't come up with $120 a piece :smh:


I saw this vid recently,

$350 for your lady and her homegirls..... not a problem.

$350 for a first date and her homegirls...... problem.

Also, she/ they tried to play it off as, "oh hey girl what are you doing here, we need to catch up."

I skipped this vid once I recognized the people,
She tried tell to ole boy that she just ran into the other 2 and she wanted to catch up........

Glad he wasn't a simp. Nah I'll cover you, they gotta pay for themselves
 
I saw this vid recently,

$350 for your lady and her homegirls..... not a problem.

$350 for a first date and her homegirls...... problem.

Also, she/ they tried to play it off as, "oh hey girl what are you doing here, we need to catch up."

I skipped this vid once I recognized the people,
She tried tell to ole boy that she just ran into the other 2 and she wanted to catch up........

Glad he wasn't a simp. Nah I'll cover you, they gotta pay for themselves

It was funny to me how she was insulting the black female cop for being a cop

You're out with a white or latino, whatever he was....it wasn't black
 


Three broke girls go to Cheesecake Factory and invited a guy to join them and then expected him to pay for both of their meals.

Raw?

The third girl was smart and left :lol:

Going to jail and losing you job, because y'all couldn't come up with $120 a piece :smh:

I usually can tell from jump that they're gonna use me before it happens and put a stop to the shit right there and then.

I avoid anyone inviting me to join them to want to have me spending all my money on them.

Usually when women invite me to join them, they would spend on me or we'll help out which I'll usually cover the tip.





But when simps aren't hip to the games women play doing this is how they continue to get played.
 
hoes love to go on dates with random dudes just to get a free meal.
thats their lick when their hungry.
Most of them don't even be hungry because they be giving the dude food who be smashing them that don't have to take them on a date.
 
This bitch here lost her mind....
Dude took her out on a first date, then after the meal, she had the audacity to order 3 "to-go" meals for her 3 kids at home and expected him to pay for it.
Bitch please!!!!!
 
This bitch here lost her mind....
Dude took her out on a first date, then after the meal, she had the audacity to order 3 "to-go" meals for her 3 kids at home and expected him to pay for it.
Bitch please!!!!!

Fat ugly bitch would've been told to buy her own shit...FOH!
 
Back
Top