Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Why did this bullshit take so long to resolve? Everybody just pay for what they ordered and fuck off. End of story. All that back and forth and round and round about who was there and who said what is just wasting time. If I were dude I would have just paid for what I ordered and bounced. Fuck that scamming, entitled bitch.

@54:56 "Do i have to sleep with somebody..?"![]()
Three broke girls go to Cheesecake Factory and invited a guy to join them and then expected him to pay for both of their meals.
Raw?
The third girl was smart and left
Going to jail and losing you job, because y'all couldn't come up with $120 a piece![]()
I saw this vid recently,
$350 for your lady and her homegirls..... not a problem.
$350 for a first date and her homegirls...... problem.
Also, she/ they tried to play it off as, "oh hey girl what are you doing here, we need to catch up."
I skipped this vid once I recognized the people,
She tried tell to ole boy that she just ran into the other 2 and she wanted to catch up........
Glad he wasn't a simp. Nah I'll cover you, they gotta pay for themselves
Three broke girls go to Cheesecake Factory and invited a guy to join them and then expected him to pay for both of their meals.
Raw?
The third girl was smart and left
Going to jail and losing you job, because y'all couldn't come up with $120 a piece![]()
Most of them don't even be hungry because they be giving the dude food who be smashing them that don't have to take them on a date.hoes love to go on dates with random dudes just to get a free meal.
thats their lick when their hungry.
This bitch here lost her mind....
Dude took her out on a first date, then after the meal, she had the audacity to order 3 "to-go" meals for her 3 kids at home and expected him to pay for it.
Bitch please!!!!!