Registered
smh
drivin home and i see a new mccain/palin yard sign pop up
fuck is goin on out here
ruined my night

Ziongate

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Couric isgoing to "achieve" what Charley Gibson couldn't and hopefully never after. Like someone said anyone who listened to all these interviews and still go on ahead to support these 2 needs their heads examined :smh::smh::smh:

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Somebody please post that PIC of Kouric with the cartoon bubble coming from her mouth saying Palin is dumb...or something like that. LoL
2hn1d09.jpg

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn....damn damn damn... listening to a Palin interview is almost painful. She'd be better off by just saying "Katie, I have to cop to the fact that I just don't know". Sure, it'll be points against her, but at least she won't come off like a repetitive twit.

I got a bad feeling that she will do enough of a un-horrible job in the debate to give the repubichairs enough to say "hey, she held her own with a super-experienced U.S. Senator". I really really hope she stumbles, crumbles and cries like fuckin Mary Decker at the "84" olympics, but I don't think so.

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
How the fuck can someone be in any public office and not name another supreme court case.This shit has got to be a setup.Nobody in public office can be that fucking clueless.They need to check and see if that bitch really got a degree or even a high school diploma.