Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I want to believe this is a...

mouse-trap.jpg

but... :lol:

Tommy Gibbz

Star
Registered
thats a damn shame.... as shes talking i can think of is Matt Damon saying her in office would be like a bad disney movie

"she would have the the nuclear codes" way too scary a thought

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
@ 3:13 into the clip, when she went into "In the great history of the United States..."

i stopped the playback, rolled my eyes and said oh lord...

...the bitch drew a blank. couldn't name ONE other supreme court case.

hell, everyone should know Gore vs. Bush.

how about that Terri Shivou (sp) shit???

was Palin not paying attention to the last 8 years???

you might be able to bullshit your way through the gubernatorial responsibilities of Alaska, but you can't bs your way through being president. George Dubya is proving that now, and we're all paying the price for it.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
@ 3:13 into the clip, when she went into "In the great history of the United States..."

i stop the clip, rolled my eyes and said oh lord...

...the bitch drew a blank. couldn't name ONE other supreme court case.

hell, everyone should know Gore vs. Bush.

how about that Terri Shivou (sp) shit???

was Palin not paying attention to the last 8 years???

What's worst is that she has been getting prepped. She had to be informed of a few major cases..so is she just drawing blanks even AFTER all this "training"?..because that's even worst...this shit is crazy..

lawyer

Support BGOL
Registered
I almost got my ass kicked last night because I asked my girl to name a supreme court case off the top of her head. She thought I was trying to call her dumb but I wanted to see if a non lawyer could come up with something. She said Brown v. Bd of Education. Now that I hear the question from Katie its a little harder because she asked for a case she disagrees with. So I asked my girl again tonight what case does she disagree with and she said Ledbetter and Dred Scott. Don't get me wrong my girl is smart and I love her, but I would not vote for her for Gov. much less Vice President.

This is unfukenbelievable that my girl, who hates the law, knows more about the supreme court than this woman.

BZKA_JAY

Rising Star
Registered
Is She Serious? This has gotta be 08 Candid Camera or some shit. That bitch slower than christmas. :smh:

BoyJupiter

Star
Registered
I am trying so hard to look at this objectively and defend her case...AND I CANNOT FUCKING DO IT. This is scary and I am embarrassed for her. It's like watching your 5 year old say the "I have a dream" speech and hoping they don't forget some shit.

I can't take that kind of stress I just want to see a fucking intelligent debate. I really doubt I'm going to see that.

BTW

http://www.east-buc.k12.ia.us/02_03/AG/sc_intro.htm

DoubleT

Potential Star
Registered
I didn't know she asked the same questions to both vp candidates. That shit is even worse knowing how easy JB answered that shit.

IT'S LIKE NIGHT AND DAY!!!

MI6

Star
Registered
I like the way katie just gives her that hawk stare,like "you know your full of shit".

on another note,listen to how she moans and smacks her lips when katie asks her what other supreme court decisions do you disagree with.I think this bitch cant concentrate cause she thinking about suckin dick.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Looks like she hopped on that stream-of-consciousness train again.......how could anyone in their right mind support this ticket? :smh:

SuchATease

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I'm really looking forward to the debate tomorrow. Every time I see Palin get interviewed a feel such anger for them trying to pull the wool over our eyes. It seems like they honestly thought women wouldn't take the time to find out about Palin and research whether or not she's qualified for the position.

I am discusted!!!

BoyJupiter

Star
Registered
I like the way katie just gives her that hawk stare,like "you know your full of shit".

on another note,listen to how she moans and smacks her lips when katie asks her what other supreme court decisions do you disagree with.I think this bitch cant concentrate cause she thinking about suckin dick.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Punch

Rising Star
Registered
This broad is made up of just one enormous run on sentence composed entirely of prepositional phrases. She is a complete moron!

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Somebody please post that PIC of Kouric with the cartoon bubble coming from her mouth saying Palin is dumb...or something like that. LoL