How has the Coronavirus impacted you directly, to this point?

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
i Don’t know man it’s kinda hard letting go of that premium mouth provided by mother kogalee

Asalamalaikum my brotha.
I don't know about mother whore of 811 Street. But mother kogalee_muhammad would schlap the TEEF right up out your mouf. No beef. Sure as HELL aint no PORK! Just be careful about fuckin prostitutes and prostidudes raw, you need to turn away from that before you face the JUDGEMENT of Allah who is none other than Master Fard Muhammad.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yesterday we got a letter with our checks, stating that due to the current situation they gonna stop mailing or issuing paper checks.
Direct deposit is what we have to setup now.

Nah, they just want to save money
Its cheaper for companies to do direct deposit to bank accounts
Than to mail printed checks every month
Some companies are just using this virus as an excuse to finally change their business model

Last edited:

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Somebody posted a thread the other day about those of us that have girlfriends or women we mess with that work in the health care field. Asked whether or not we were going to distance ourselves from them. I told mine last week I was going to separate myself from her for a while. She hits me up about 10 minutes ago and says the 1st person to test positive in their hospital did so today. And it was somebody she had been tending to all week. Said he's like 55 years old, been there a week because of an accident he had where he lost a leg. Im gonna need more details into why they even tested him. Plus she got off the phone pretty quick and seemed upset. I don't think she was wearing a mask around him because he didn't have any symptoms of flu or pneumonia. Glad I chose to stay away and hope she's OK. Chick just turned 27 and is in good health. Should be fine :scared:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Talked to Mr. Collipark yesterday, and he told me the label that we did three songs for feels like they have two hits on their hand, but due to this, they were afraid to spend money on it to promote them right now, so they're going to sit on it for a minute.

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Planet Fitness said they are NOT charging

their members while gyms have closed.

"Out of an abundance of caution, all of our clubs have closed until further notice. As your long-term partner in fitness, we have proactively frozen all memberships on your behalf, and you will not be charged any fees during this time"
I need to holla at them then, cause they definitely hit me for the monthly fee a couple days ago.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Somebody posted a thread the other day about those of us that have girlfriends or women we mess with that work in the health care field. Asked whether or not we were going to distance ourselves from them. I told mine last week I was going to separate myself from her for a while. She hits me up about 10 minutes ago and says the 1st person to test positive in their hospital did so today. And it was somebody she had been tending to all week. Said he's like 55 years old, been there a week because of an accident he had where he lost a leg. Im gonna need more details into why they even tested him. Plus she got off the phone pretty quick and seemed upset. I don't think she was wearing a mask around him because he didn't have any symptoms of flu or pneumonia. Glad I chose to stay away and hope she's OK. Chick just turned 27 and is in good health. Should be fine :scared:

I just started getting some regular for the first time in a long time and my city is probably going to issue a shelter-in-place on Monday. Saw her this morning against my better judgement...

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Does anyone know anyone that actually has that shit? Like a family member or friend, a neighbor, coworker, or close associates?

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I want to copy paste this entry I made in another thread because it will be seen more here and I think it is important for younger/middle-age posters:

You definitely have to be careful who you're around and even if you are it would be fucked up if you asymptomatically infect an older lady at the grocery store who dies as a result of breathing in your air. You're mostly safe as far as not dying and not getting seriously sick if you're healthy and fit but I think it's important for us young people to realize how dangerous we are if we become carriers. I'm not wearing a mask but I have sanitizer coming to my house ASAP (which is weeks from now :() and I am being careful what I do and minimizing my time with people because we need to take this seriously and be afraid of the impact we could have on other people.

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered

White Christ! :smh:

:scared:

Allah just told me that you went and SCHLEPT with this woman on the same morning she told you this... :smh:

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad tole me to tell you to gets you some vitamin C. And the same medicine that the devil used to treat ebola can save you brotha. I bulleth shitteth you noth. :smh:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Does anyone know anyone that actually has that shit? Like a family member or friend, a neighbor, coworker, or close associates?

We all do at this point but just don't know it yet due to the lack of testing available as well as some infected people being asymptomatic.

Truth be told a good number of us are looking at an infected individual every morning in the mirror without realizing it.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Not much has changed aside from pushing back some vacation dates. Business is still booming for me.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Stuck in the United States with no interest to stay. Blocked from traveling to most parts of the world. Being gay stalked heavily and followed even though I want to sever my ties with the U.S.

People here are getting more deranged, and are committing various terrorist acts domestically and internationally which probably led to this outbreak.

Working on other stuff while I wait for my opportunity.

Leatherf7ce

Phantom of the Chakras
Registered
I'm fucked. Sole provider to five. Pretty sure I'm laid off but employer trying to act like everything ok. Work at the Kennedy center, still supposed to be reporting in. I refuse to go though. Can't bring that shit in the house with baby. HR hasn't said anything about leave. They're saying they have enough money to pay us two checks and that's it. Can't apply for federal aid yet and bills still due.

We were barely making it before. I don't know what to do now. They cut SNAP program down to damn near nothing- it's not looking good over here...Trying to put on a brave face for family but we are not in position to handle this. Lotta ppl gonna be really fucked over. If you pray please say something for my fam. Peace

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm fucked. Sole provider to five. Pretty sure I'm laid off but employer trying to act like everything ok. Work at the Kennedy center, still supposed to be reporting in. I refuse to go though. Can't bring that shit in the house with baby. HR hasn't said anything about leave. They're saying they have enough money to pay us two checks and that's it. Can't apply for federal aid yet and bills still due.

We were barely making it before. I don't know what to do now. They cut SNAP program down to damn near nothing- it's not looking good over here...Trying to put on a brave face for family but we are not in position to handle this. Lotta ppl gonna be really fucked over. If you pray please say something for my fam. Peace
Bro - I see you in DC. Keep your head up.This website has a lot of work from home gigs. Since you have the internet and a computer you good.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Damn, sorry to hear, fam :(
Hopefully this coronavirus lockdown shit, doesn't last too long
Try to keep your head up & stay positive
That's all we can do at this point