How do you feel about Ashley Graham ?????

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered
Torn on this chick. I'm on the fence. She's pretty though. Kinda reminds me of ol girl from Orange Is The New Black the Dominican chick. Very cute and pretty in the face but from the neck down it's questionable. Chick has an amazing sexiness though to be her size.

So yeah I'm kinda on the fence with this chick. Reminds me of those "One more piece of cornbread" type chicks.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ashley-graham-cameltoe-on-the-beach-in-greece-3306.jpg
ashley-graham-cameltoe-on-the-beach-in-greece-6829.jpg

ashley-graham-cameltoe-on-the-beach-in-greece-7287.jpg

Kneegrows thought it was one way. Keep looking for that white Jesus of a bitch to appear, they don't exist :smh:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

TheNipSlipThumb-61.jpg

ashley-graham-sexy.gif

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
She was on Ellen's show a couple of weeks ago.

She was displaying those milk engorged boobs nicely.

FYI....watch with volume down cuz she is babbling about nothing with the fruity ass guest host.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

Well, it looks like somebody hacked their phone.

Here is some advise.

Take Dirty pictures on a device that is not connected to Wifi and is not logged onto a cloud service.

Never connect that device to a laptop, computer or device connected to the internet.

I got dirty vids and pictures of my wife on a old, out of service iphone 3GS phone with the Wifi turned off and logged off from iCloud. And I never connect it to a computer.

Only I and her no the password to the iphone to log onto.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well, it looks like somebody hacked their phone.

Here is some advise.

Take Dirty pictures on a device that is not connected to Wifi and is not logged onto a cloud service.

Never connect that device to a laptop, computer or device connected to the internet.

I got dirty vids and pictures of my wife on a old, out of service iphone 3GS phone with the Wifi turned off and logged off from iCloud. And I never connect it to a computer.

Only I and her no the password to the iphone to log onto.
Good advice.