Does Appearance Change Your Trust? Real Estate Agent Ronald Eaton.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw this dude online. My first thought that he was from the hood because his whole look very street. My first gut reaction was, “Man, I don’t know if I’d trust him with my real estate deal.”

Then I had to check myself. I’m a brotha too, so I know how harmful stereotypes can be. I know what it feels like to be judged off appearance, so it made me feel a little self-conscious about my own reaction.

Do you ever feel a little guilty when you realize you judged someone off how they look?



 
I wouldn't trust him. Don't equate racial stereotypes with choices. This dude chose to get multiple tattoos on his face and hands. IMO these choices are examples of poor decision making and I would not go into business with someone like this unless they had had overwhelming support and results to dispute their appearance.


There are multiple brothers that are good realtors that have a professional appearance. Don't feel inclined to support someone ONLY because they are black.
 
In certain cases you gonna get prejudged so it’s up to his verbal skills ,presentation , and delivery for someone to overlook those things if he selling a great product or service… actions are louder than words and in this case he has to show and prove.. I’ve been prejudged b4 but once I spoke everything was overlooked and biz was done
 
In certain cases you gonna get prejudged so it’s up to his verbal skills ,presentation , and delivery for someone to overlook those things if he selling a great product or service… actions are louder than words and in this case he has to show and prove.. I’ve been prejudged b4 but once I spoke everything was overlooked and biz was done
in all cases youre going to get prejudged...just being black in america gets you prejudged. Having what looks like GANG tats all over your face just doesn't help at all.

Would you want her to be youre lawyer in a legal dispute??

portrait-of-mid-adult-businesswoman-at-lobby-office.jpg




who the fuck is tryin to be a slum lord??? Unless youre talking about gentrifying the whole neighborhood...whos going to sink up to 750k rehabbing what looks like section 9 housing??
 
in all cases youre going to get prejudged...just being black in america gets you prejudged. Having what looks like GANG tats all over your face just doesn't help at all.

Would you want her to be youre lawyer in a legal dispute??

portrait-of-mid-adult-businesswoman-at-lobby-office.jpg




who the fuck is tryin to be a slum lord??? Unless youre talking about gentrifying the whole neighborhood...whos going to sink up to 750k rehabbing what looks like section 9 housing??

Well if you know about the judicial system lot of those guys are friends aka the lawyers and the judges.. they eat together, sometimes hang out with each other outside the court room.. sometimes a lil money in certain lawyers pocket will have them convinced their judge friend to let you off.. I learned this from certain criminals that I know, that got off scout free cause the lawyer was cool with the judge.. stuff people don’t know that actually happens.. so if that tat face lawyer could get me off than yes I would use her.. would you rather a no tat face lawyer who gonna lose the case or a tat face lawyer who gonna win the case? Like I said it’s all about about action in certain situations , your service and products to speak for you when you getting prejudged … this was posted over 2 weeks ago you was so thirsty to converse with me you bumped up a dead thread to do so..sad
 
Well if you know about the judicial system lot of those guys are friends aka the lawyers and the judges.. they eat together, sometimes hang out with each other outside the court room.. sometimes a lil money in certain lawyers pocket will have them convinced their judge friend to let you off.. I learned this from certain criminals that I know, that got off scout free cause the lawyer was cool with the judge.. stuff people don’t know that actually happens.. so if that tat face lawyer could get me off than yes I would use her.. would you rather a no tat face lawyer who gonna lose the case or a tat face lawyer who gonna win the case? Like I said it’s all about about action in certain situations , your service and products to speak for you when you getting prejudged … this was posted over 2 weeks ago you was so thirsty to converse with me you bumped up a dead thread to do so..sad
hood logic :roflmao2:
 
Back
Top