Houston, Texas

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I will be in Houston in 2 weeks for a couple of days. Just wanted some suggestions of some spots (restaurants, clubs, bars, lounges, etc) and or events to hit while I'm there. I will be going to the Texans/Raiders game that Sunday. Thanks in advance. :cool:

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
I'm from Bmore and I'm skeered to go to Htown man. Sounds like Alabama in the '60's

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Solomon Grundy

Support BGOL
Registered
I will be in Houston in 2 weeks for a couple of days. Just wanted some suggestions of some spots (restaurants, clubs, bars, lounges, etc) and or events to hit while I'm there. I will be going to the Texans/Raiders game that Sunday. Thanks in advance. :cool:

Do you know what part of town you're staying in?

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I'm from Bmore and I'm skeered to go to Htown man. Sounds like Alabama in the '60's

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Stop it.

Dog what part of town you staying on? Do you know?

And what type of stuff are you into? Mix crowds? All black? Bars? Types of food?

Houston has EVERYTHING.

Matt Schaub sucks....that is all

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Dog what part of town you staying on? Do you know?

And what type of stuff are you into? Mix crowds? All black? Bars? Types of food?

Houston has EVERYTHING.

I will be staying in the Montrose area. I like bars and lounges over clubs. I like beautiful black women so which ever one got the most of them is my preference. I fuck wit yall mom & pop spots as far as food goes. I want some of that good seafood and that New Orleans food. And any good mexican or soul food spots. Anything you can recommend me. I was out there back in March but didnt get to do as much as I wanted and I know I havent experienced everything. This time I want to see some other shit. I went to Ra Sushi & Sugarhill Lounge when I was there last time and had a good time.

spider705

BGOL Investor
Montrose?

Uummmmmmm can you find another place to stay?

you don't want to stay there......

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Montrose?

Uummmmmmm can you find another place to stay?

you don't want to stay there......

:lol:

Thats what this thread is for. I'm an out of towner, I dont know shit bout yall city. Where would you suggest? And what some spots to hit?

spider705

BGOL Investor
:lol:

Thats what this thread is for. I'm an out of towner, I dont know shit bout yall city. Where would you suggest? And what some spots to hit?

Look I'll just say this:

Montrose is the gay part of town. Not like in the closet gay, but skipping thru fields of lilacs holding hands wrapped in glitter ribbons flaming gay. so yeah go somewhere else and stay.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Look I'll just say this:

Montrose is the gay part of town. Not like in the closet gay, but skipping thru fields of lilacs holding hands wrapped in glitter ribbons flaming gay. so yeah go somewhere else and stay.

Cool, appreciate the heads up. What are the spots you suggest?

Solomon Grundy

Support BGOL
Registered
I will be staying in the Montrose area. I like bars and lounges over clubs. I like beautiful black women so which ever one got the most of them is my preference. I fuck wit yall mom & pop spots as far as food goes. I want some of that good seafood and that New Orleans food. And any good mexican or soul food spots. Anything you can recommend me. I was out there back in March but didnt get to do as much as I wanted and I know I havent experienced everything. This time I want to see some other shit. I went to Ra Sushi & Sugarhill Lounge when I was there last time and had a good time.

You must not be staying in a hotel...not many in the Montrose area...

For Seafood: You can't go wrong with Pappadeaux's...great food...and beautiful sisters during Friday happy hour...you'll have the combo of seafood and New Orleans food...right next door, you'll find Pappasito's for Mexican food...although I'm more partial to Cyclone Anaya's and Lupe Tortilla (fajitas are the best!)...I'm not much of a club hopper even though I dj...lol...but Sugarhill is a good place on that side of town...if you find yourself up North, try Wolfies on FM 1960...it's like a Black Hooters...Oh..in the are where you will be, try Twin Peaks...it's like Hooters to the third power...

spider705

BGOL Investor
Cool, appreciate the heads up. What are the spots you suggest?

To stay, I'd suggest galleria area. Central to everything. The woodlands is nice too, but can be a bit too white.

Food wise, if it's soul food then it's 2 places I'm crazy for: Mickey's on the sw side and alfreda's in the Trey. Galleria is fairly close to all of this.

Bars, I'm a mixed crowd person. So I'll hit up anywhere in midtown. I love baker street pub. It's nice mixed bar. And they're all over Houston. 3 i believe. If you looking for predominately black, others may have to chime in.

I heard it mentioned before that Chacho's is still jumping. I know when i was going, there was no better place in Houston that was fucking with Chacho's as far as black women go.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You must not be staying in a hotel...not many in the Montrose area...

For Seafood: You can't go wrong with Pappadeaux's...great food...and beautiful sisters during Friday happy hour...you'll have the combo of seafood and New Orleans food...right next door, you'll find Pappasito's for Mexican food...although I'm more partial to Cyclone Anaya's and Lupe Tortilla (fajitas are the best!)...I'm not much of a club hopper even though I dj...lol...but Sugarhill is a good place on that side of town...if you find yourself up North, try Wolfies on FM 1960...it's like a Black Hooters...Oh..in the are where you will be, try Twin Peaks...it's like Hooters to the third power...

Hell yes, appreciate all the info. I will check some of these out.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
To stay, I'd suggest galleria area. Central to everything. The woodlands is nice too, but can be a bit too white.

Food wise, if it's soul food then it's 2 places I'm crazy for: Mickey's on the sw side and alfreda's in the Trey. Galleria is fairly close to all of this.

Bars, I'm a mixed crowd person. So I'll hit up anywhere in midtown. I love baker street pub. It's nice mixed bar. And they're all over Houston. 3 i believe. If you looking for predominately black, others may have to chime in.

I heard it mentioned before that Chacho's is still jumping. I know when i was going, there was no better place in Houston that was fucking with Chacho's as far as black women go.

Appreciate the info. The only plans I have set in stone is to tailgate and hit up the Texans/Raiders game so I will try to check out that Mickey's for the food and Chacho's for the ladies while I'm there. :cool:

spider705

BGOL Investor
Appreciate the info. The only plans I have set in stone is to tailgate and hit up the Texans/Raiders game so I will try to check out that Mickey's for the food and Chacho's for the ladies while I'm there. :cool:

Chacho's on Saturday night. Go around 10pm or so. Mickeys is anytime thing. That place is the truth. But like i say I'm out of the club/bar scene (married for 7 years) so others gotta chime in for the spots you see on them club pictures posted here.

black79

Star
Registered
Strip Clubs
1. V Live
2. Dreams(After 12am)
3. Onyx
4. Foxxy's
5. Harlem Knights (Hood ish)

Club/Holes
3rd Ward Area
1. D Bar
2. Sugar Hill
3. Epic
4. Mosaic
5. The Spot
6. Swagger

Southside Area
1. Carringtons
2. Libra lounge
3. Maxwells

After hours Eats that are like clubs after 2AM
1. Chachos
2. Mai's Restaurant

Bald_Bear

Star
Registered
Strip Clubs
1. V Live
2. Dreams(After 12am)
3. Onyx
4. Foxxy's
5. Harlem Knights (Hood ish)

Club/Holes
3rd Ward Area
1. D Bar
2. Sugar Hill
3. Epic
4. Mosaic
5. The Spot
6. Swagger

Southside Area
1. Carringtons
2. Libra lounge
3. Maxwells

After hours Eats that are like clubs after 2AM
1. Chachos
2. Mai's Restaurant

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: them hoes will tell you " we fucking tonight, so tell wifey u aint coming home"

Bald_Bear

Star
Registered
anyone of you cats going to the food truck festival this weekend? My gal I only eat off food trucks on the weekends. Shit is fun as fuck.. Met some cool as people out there at them food trucks. Fine ass white bitches too..

6400 Richmond Ave. 77057
12pm - 4pm

tickets are $14 for a family pack and go up $65 for the vip joints

Houstonfoodtruckfest.com :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
1532075_696048920461380_4690293530871444037_n.jpg

Bro. Umar coming to Houston at the Shrine... I will be in the house...

Bald_Bear

Star
Registered
How you going to not include Gold Diggers... fuck all the clubs above... if you want to see some pussy Gold Diggers is the spot...

No way u be in "Grave Diggers" and don't know my people....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is that lil yellow hoe Shardae "Dae Dae" still in there?

H.Clarke

Rising Star
Registered
How you going to not include Gold Diggers... fuck all the clubs above... if you want to see some pussy Gold Diggers is the spot...

Yea. Went to G.Diggers last week. Definitely got an eye full, a hand full and a lap full of something nice. :D

Agent69

2020 Survivor
BGOL Gold Member
I need to take a weekend ride. I used to fuck with Foxxxy's and HK back in the days. My bro said HK fell off. I'm gonna check out Golddiggers fa sho.

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

Bald_Bear

Star
Registered
I need to take a weekend ride. I used to fuck with Foxxxy's and HK back in the days. My bro said HK fell off. I'm gonna check out Golddiggers fa sho.

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

bring two rubbers per hoe u plan on fucking...