Houston Astros caught cheating in 2017: Manager and GM......FIRED! Dusty Baker HIRED!

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did u read that report famo?

Not only mlb on his ass

if I’m the mob im on his ass too, he was obligated to tell them bookies and other underworld bosses that he had a CLEAR advantage in games.

He cost people money on all sides.

Nah I didn't reading it yet, I was listening to sports radio here in Houston where they're saying Cora was the mastermind behind it.

Looks like they're already caping for the cac Hinch talking about he "tried" to stop the cheating by damaging monitors:rolleyes:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah I didn't reading it yet, I was listening to sports radio here in Houston where they're saying Cora was the mastermind behind it.

Looks like they're already caping for the cac Hinch talking about he "tried" to stop the cheating by damaging monitors:rolleyes:
Bro he was making and calling in orders to set the whole shit up.

he basically orchestrated the whole scheme.

if I’m Alex Cora I have to go Full Nino Brown.

this shit bigger than Nino brown.

carloss Beltran = Kareem

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor

Yeah... there's a video of multiple players with this same type of supposed "device" underneath their jersey, same location and everything...

It gets kinda gay at the end because of white people humor so I'm a bit apprehensive in posting it

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I did catch the WS and I couldn’t understand why these guys were hitting so well. There wasn’t an area of the strike zone they couldn’t hit. The fact that it went to game 7 says a lot about the Dodgers...