Hope y’all stupid ninjas bought into dogecoin... Don’t let me be the only Doge Multimillionaire in this bitch

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No utility. Invest your drinking money, not your eating money. It's a good way to get warmed up in crypto, but there are a lot of coins out there, and with my people to be honest their reaction to doge is like their reaction to sous sous. Motherfuckers on the quick quick {checkers} and not on that long {chess}. And there ain't shit I can say cause the masses won't listen.

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
No utility. Invest your drinking money, not your eating money. It's a good way to get warmed up in crypto, but there are a lot of coins out there, and with my people to be honest their reaction to doge is like their reaction to sous sous. Motherfuckers on the quick quick {checkers} and not on that long {chess}. And there ain't shit I can say cause the masses won't listen.
Sell at $1 for those that don’t want to risk it

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
It ain’t too late, I told yall ninjas already... This thang going to $1 soon.... If u scared just buy a lil and sell at $1..Take profits and take advantage of the ride. I’m holding til 2026 minimum. I’m a millionaire so don’t expect to see me in this tragedy bitch often you loser ass niggas
Last time you were balling "liver lips".... it was a bit sketchy..... fucking Nigerians....

111111.jpg

1111111.jpg

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member

This feature is powered by text-to-speech technology. Want to see it on more articles?
Give your feedback below or email audiofeedback@marketwatch.com.

Every dog has its day…but a whole year?

Indeed, dogecoin, the meme cryptocurrency linked to an image of a Shiba Inu dog, has been enjoying one of the best years for cryptocurrency in recent memory, boasting year-to-date gains of more than 11,000% and putting it in the top 10 of the most highly valued digital assets this year.

At last check, dogecoin DOGEUSD, 21.68% was changing hands at 58 cents, up about 40% in the past 24 hours and up around 11,210% so far in 2021, according to CoinDesk.

That parabolic rise is drawing both applause and apprehension as its supporters aim to drive the parody coin to a value near $1, with critics warning that the asset bears all the hallmarks of an asset bubble that is bound to pop and leave carnage in its wake.

Only, don’t tell that to those cheerleading the crypto, or risk being met with this common refrain: “enjoy being poor.”

So why is dogecoin, pronounced “dōj-coin,” on such a monumental tear that has outstripped crypto considered more serious representatives of the age of digital assets and blockchain? Here are a few reasons:
Its biggest booster set to guest host ‘SNL’
Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla Inc. and SpaceX, will host “Saturday Night Live” this weekend, which has already drawn cheers and jeers for the technologist. He has become one of the most prominent and vocal champions of dogecoin this year and some speculate that he could do something to promote doge.

Musk did refer to himself as the “dogefather” in one recent tweet ahead of his “Saturday Night Live” gig.

Brokerages trade dogecoin
A number of new venues have announced that they will trade dogecoin on their exchanges in recent days and weeks.

Crypto exchange Gemini on Tuesday announced trading and custody support for the coin. Trading platform eToro also made dogecoin available for trading on its platform. Webull allowed its users to purchase dogecoin back on April 20.

FOMO
Fear of missing out also is said to be behind the surge. Some crypto participants speculate that the rise in dogecoin is being supported by retail traders who see the parody coin as more accessible investment (or trade) than, say, bitcoin BTCUSD, -0.25%, which was changing hands at $54,000, at last check on CoinDesk.

“Dogecoin is surging because many cryptocurrency traders do not want to miss out on any buzz that stems from Elon Musk’s hosting of ‘Saturday Night Live,’” wrote Edward Moya, senior market analyst at Oanda, in a daily note.

Gains in traditional assets also might seem more pedestrian. By comparison, gold futures GC00, 0.14% are down 6% so far this year, the Dow Jones Industrial Average DJIA, +0.06% and the S&P 500 index SPX, -0.67% are up by at least 10% in 2021, while the Nasdaq Composite Index COMP, -1.88% has gained over 5%.
Accessibility
Konstantin Boyko-Romanovsky, CEO of Allnodes, via an emailed message, said he viewed support from Musk and fellow billionaire Mark Cuban as central to the bull thesis for dogecoin, but also said that some may perceive the crypto as more accessible compared against bitcoin, which hit a recent peak above $60,000 before cooling.

“It appeals more to the general public because it costs so little. $60,000 for a single bitcoin may be intimidating to some. In a way, doge then is more like a USD but in a digital form,” he wrote.
Bubbles & manias
Moya wrote that the dogecoin bubble should have “popped by now, but institutional interest is trying to take advantage of this momentum and that could support another push higher.”

Many skeptics warn that dogecoin could leave a lot of newbie investors hemorrhaging losses if they wade into the asset imprudently.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Go dig yo dead momma up so I can make her sell her zombie pussy so I can buy some more dogecoin! ‍♀
You got caught befroe....and didn't learn a fucking thing..... fucktard.... in like 10-20 years....you didn't get older.... you regressed in age and memory.... forgetting how you played yourself before...your pathetic and attention starved.... needy ass bitch......pics of you fake balling in 5...4....3....2...

Last edited:

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
You got caught befroe....and didn't lerarn a fucking thing..... fucktard.... in like 10-20 years....you didn't get older.... you regressed in age and memory.... forgetting how you played yourself before...your pathetic and attention starved.... needy ass bitch......pics of you fake balling in 5...4....3....2...

I WILL PISS ON YO CUNT MOMMAS GRAVE BITCH! AND SHIT ON HER TOMB STONE! FUCK THAT DEAD ROTTEN BITCH! #DOGEARMY

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Best part about this shit is it's not regulated... You can buy/sell several times in a day with the same one time deposit. I've been jumping in and out like it's double dutch. At this point everyone should be playing with house money.

Wait, how are you doing this? My deposits never give me the full amount.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I wonder if doge coin is be used to destroy bitcoin and the rest of the crypto market.

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
I put $16k into Doge after pulling $20k in a week in profit. I plan on pulling out of Doge at 90 cents or so and I'll watch the dip. I'm around $25 or 26k in profit now. If it hits $1 I think it will dip hard for awhile then I will reload.

I just hate to pay the capital gains tax later. Wish I knew a way to minimize it. 30% is steep.

Put the capital gains in an Opportunity Zone Fund fam

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was about to buy it last year but hesitated. I have 44,000 XPR i bought about 5 years ago. I'll wait for XRP to pop. I'm current at 70k profit with XRP (yes, i know i can't get my money right now due to SEC regulations lol).
DOGE is a joke but if it drops down to 0.20 again, i'm dropping 20k on it, i don't care lol.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn...man I went to add $500 into my webull account they talking about its gonna be a week before its available?!....

It didn't take a week to set my account up with the first $500!! The fuck
Yeah, it was the same for me too. Pain in the ass. One approach I'm thinking about taking is continually put money in my Webull acc't so when I'm ready to invest in something, I'll have cash on hand to do it immediately.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
this is crazy. some years ago i had a doge address in my sig here for the longest
don't know how or why it dissappeared.

webull says it will take a day to approve me for crypto trading.