Hope y’all stupid ninjas bought into dogecoin... Don’t let me be the only Doge Multimillionaire in this bitch

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Do you invest in this the same way you invest in stock on cashout?

Rule is 20% profit for me. If it's falling and about to bottom out you can limit sell. Don't get me wrong, I've caught some falling knives lol but I'm long term. Doge is legit if you use it right. Do 100 dollars to a few thousand. It's gonna dip and when it does throw everything you got at it for the pump.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rule is 20% profit for me. If it's falling and about to bottom out you can limit sell. Don't get me wrong, I've caught some falling knives lol but I'm long term. Doge is legit if you use it right. Do 100 dollars to a few thousand. It's gonna dip and when it does throw everything you got at it for the pump.
I have installed robinhood but I am having trouble linking a credit card to it right now. Got to start back on it tomorrow. In the meantime I am going to invest more into some stock on cashout.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I have installed robinhood but I am having trouble linking a credit card to it right now. Got to start back on it tomorrow. In the meantime I am going to invest more into some stock on cashout.

Wait for Doge to dip and I could be wrong but it will because it’s too much of it. It’s not like Bitcoin. Shit it’s running wild though. I took my profits from it this morning and still got a lil left. I’d say get in at .40 cents now if you can but to make it worthwhile again I would say a few hundred to a few thousand. Turn around 1 to 3 months. It’s volatile but good. Even if you go into the negative it’s historically shown to run up at any moment so you’ll get your money back plus some.

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyone thinking it's going to a dollar makes me think 2 things will happen. Either it blasts past it
Or
It tops right before it in the high 80's low 90's.

It will be a miracle if it shoots past $1 after SNL