Holy shit Trumps letter to Pelosi about the SOTU speech lmbaooooooooo

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
what's even more pathetic is the twitter comments...

There is no bottom. Trump could rape a child and his base would blame the child and democrats. He’s also have Lindsay Graham’s faggity support

I just checked out The_Donald over at Reddit for the first time in months. I think the thing we have to accept is that a good portion of Americans are legitimately in a cult right now. They are waiting for the spaceship and errything... There are no facts that will persuade them. :smh:

Last edited:

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I posted this before but it's worth saying again.

By blabbing Nancy Pelosi's classified travel plans to Afghanistan Trump committed a blatant act of treason. Specifically, he aided America's enemies (the Taliban) in their attempt to attack to the United States government. By posting this on Twitter he made sure there was far more than the required two overt witnesses.

Forget about impeachment. This is a crime punishable by death.

Postalone

Reborn
Registered
Pelosi showed either a total lack of ignorance or misplaced arrogance. She sends Trump that letter purposely a day before she was to leave. To let him stew for a week while she was gone overseas. And basically thought he didn't have the balls to cancel her trip. Or didn't think of that possibility at all. If she wants to get down to Trump's level she needs to get a better grasp of the rules. He lives for this kind of shit.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Yeah. Specifically putting the 3rd highest ranking gov't official at risk, purposely, should have some repercussions. Being petty is one thing, this is something way different.

Like I said if it was any other president they would allow him to walk away.. But for Trump they gonna bury his ass under the jail

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They don't actually believe in smaller government. That's just some shit they say when they want to take the regulations off of some shit. If they did believe in it they wouldn't be worried about whether a woman's birth control is covered in their employee health insurance or abortion or messing with the voting process or a host of other bullshit that they seem to worry about.

As for Trump the clown is petty and plays himself over and over again. He is ridiculous enough to say stay so that we can negotiate days after inviting Democrats to come and sit down with him but doing so without inviting Pelosi.

Agreed. Small gov is a tag line used. Several of their leaders want as much power, money and fame they can get. Also, they wouldn’t have redrawn districting lines to be in favor of their voting strength.

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
She was traveling with a group from congress who wont have the protection she has on a commercial flight.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
I posted this before but it's worth saying again.

By blabbing Nancy Pelosi's classified travel plans to Afghanistan Trump committed a blatant act of treason. Specifically, he aided America's enemies (the Taliban) in their attempt to attack to the United States government. By posting this on Twitter he made sure there was far more than the required two overt witnesses.

Forget about impeachment. This is a crime punishable by death.

:lol:

Politics are really turning yall into goofballs.

Its hilarious.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
:lol:

Politics are really turning yall into goofballs.

Its hilarious.

Trump endangered the life a high-ranking government official so that he could overthrow the democratic process of the United States. How is that not treason?

keep in mind that successful prosecutions of treason were been brought against one man for being an interpreter in an enemy POW camp. he was sentenced to life and later deported to Japan. Another who threatened death to America in a video was killed in a drone strike.

What Trump did went well beyond either of these cases.

publicenemy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Pettiness is not a legal defense. If I kill somebody for stepping on my sneakers it's still murder.

also, this pettiness was born out of her not bending to his will.

:rolleyes:

Bruh this is clown shit..even for BGOL.

No one is charging Trump with treason for disclosing the itinerary of a cancelled trip.