Holy shit Trumps letter to Pelosi about the SOTU speech lmbaooooooooo

publicenemy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DlCbGElUwAAMqZ-.jpg

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Speaker Pelosi spokesperson statement on President Trump postponing her foreign trip via military aircraft:

lXSKX8x.jpg

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Nancy Pelosi need too put a hit out on that old coked out grimey bastad!

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Im sure theres a military rule where top generals can remove this idiot by force and give power back to Congress and Senate. I know there is one.

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
Im sure theres a military rule where top generals can remove this idiot by force and give power back to Congress and Senate. I know there is one.
Not really. There is the 25th amendment, but his cabinet would have to do that and he's gotten rid of most of them.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
LOL...I hate this muhfucka, but he does provide comedy relief...lol...

If there is ever a 'petty' contest, I know who I am picking first for my team....LOL

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
He knows she can't fly commercial as SOTH.
She is third in line if something happens to the potus and VP

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They don't actually believe in smaller government. That's just some shit they say when they want to take the regulations off of some shit. If they did believe in it they wouldn't be worried about whether a woman's birth control is covered in their employee health insurance or abortion or messing with the voting process or a host of other bullshit that they seem to worry about.

As for Trump the clown is petty and plays himself over and over again. He is ridiculous enough to say stay so that we can negotiate days after inviting Democrats to come and sit down with him but doing so without inviting Pelosi.

Add the deficit to that too.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
They don't actually believe in smaller government. That's just some shit they say when they want to take the regulations off of some shit. If they did believe in it they wouldn't be worried about whether a woman's birth control is covered in their employee health insurance or abortion or messing with the voting process or a host of other bullshit that they seem to worry about.

As for Trump the clown is petty and plays himself over and over again. He is ridiculous enough to say stay so that we can negotiate days after inviting Democrats to come and sit down with him but doing so without inviting Pelosi.

They mean smaller government in scope not power. The idea of "lazy black" freeloader federal workers not working feels right to them.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
It's a win for Republicans either way. They've always been about smaller government (so this is an experiment in just that). They can sit this one out and pretend that they care about a wall (it's symbolic, it means keeping America white) and still look good to their base who all racists whites worried about the "browning of America".

This is not what they meant by smaller government. The money flow has stopped. They are not happy at all. Not the true rich people that benefit from the party. The minion are too stupid to know this isn't in there best interest. So I agree with you on that.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Welp, for any government workers on here hoping this shutdown was going to end soon
You can forget that shit, cause Trump just sprayed a whole lot of gasoline on that fire :smh:

conspiracy Bro

Rising Star
Registered
It's a win for Republicans either way. They've always been about smaller government (so this is an experiment in just that). They can sit this one out and pretend that they care about a wall (it's symbolic, it means keeping America white) and still look good to their base who all racists whites worried about the "browning of America".

Its not smaller government they aren't paying people.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
He knows she can't fly commercial as SOTH.
She is third in line if something happens to the potus and VP
Yes she can fly commercial, one of the perks of her position is that she gets access to the military jet. She has 24/7 security so of course the airline would take steps to seat her and her security so no one can fuck with them.