Hey Thug_Nasty_305 is this you wetback ?

Rossini

Rising Star
Registered
If he's getting banned for those pics..... well, they don't bother me. I don't take the shit personally and I wouldn't/haven't reported such posts by made by him. I don't think he means anything by it, other than responding to other posts.... it's just a back and forth. Brutal sometimes, but that's BGOL.

It's funny though how he gets banned with a quickness, but there's all sorts other fuckery going on without ANY repercussions. Mods be MIA. That's another discussion for another time I guess. :hmm:

Shit i tried to warn him, but he always falls for the bait and gets banned, and the mods already dont like him.:dunno:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
If he's getting banned for those pics..... well, they don't bother me. I don't take the shit personally and I wouldn't/haven't reported such posts by made by him. I don't think he means anything by it, other than responding to other posts.... it's just a back and forth. Brutal sometimes, but that's BGOL.

It's funny though how he gets banned with a quickness, but there's all sorts other fuckery going on without ANY repercussions. Mods be MIA. That's another discussion for another time I guess. :hmm:

c/s this place is full of homo ass homos

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fuck all that other shit.... I need this vid!!!

hgi3pzt1liymao8t0d8e.gif

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Shit i tried to warn him, but he always falls for the bait and gets banned, and the mods already dont like him.:dunno:

Mods should be the ones that DON'T/aren't allowed to play favorites. That's some dangerous shit. He's paying his $10 like a lot of other people on here.

merce77

Star
Registered
Seriously man search the word CAC, and see how many times its been used here. The hypocrisy is overwhelming, its ok to use CAC, but not wetback ?

My dad is white, my moms black you dont see me gettin all bent outta shape over CAC. It was a joke, and this cat aint even been in the thread yet and you got a cape on. There is a lot of shit said on here that could be take offensively, sometimes you just gotta take it with a grain of salt.

True dat, I'm a afro-rican and I ain't even mad when I hear this kinda shit, it's all jokes, fuck it. Shit is funny, plus we ain't got much love for Mexicant's anyway!:lol:

BlackSmurf

I'm Blacksmurf bitch!
Registered
come on black people. the pic is funny.

but that title is pushing it. if he came on here talking about, "is this you ******" the whole board would be up in arms and he would get banned.

calm that shit.

I agree with you but humans will be humans and blacks have "the power on BGOL" so they will use that power, just as other races use their power when they have it.. Thats life

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
crAcur is thataway........

Hypocritical ass nigga. How you gonna cry about wetback and then call Acur a cracka? SMH. You niggas can't even keep ya storystraight.

i am not some sensitive ass dude. but wrong is wrong.

i don't particularly care for cac either. i rarely use it. but cracka and wetback is two different things. and what is funny is that most of you don't even know the true origin of the term, cracka.

the shit isn't right. no cape here. just common sense.

as i said before. i don't know you. this is not personal.

YOU JUST USED IT IN A THREAD WHERE YOU GOT YOUR THONG UP YOUR ASS ABOUT PEOPLE USING RACIAL SLURS.

You don't have a leg to stand on. Shut the fuck up.