Hey Thug_Nasty_305 is this you wetback ?

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
this went from a joke to some dumb ass witch hunt you fucks stay fuckin threads up,like some bitch made hoes.:smh:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
c/s

Do you think those CACs at stormfront make topics sensitive to blacks and other races? :smh:

If our white members don't have a problem with being called cracka ass cracka every thread then im sure he will get over this

do you think that:

stormfront.org = bgol.us

if so, i we have no common ground with which to base a discussion.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Hmm... so I think the best thing for you to do is report this post since you feel so strongly about it. Matter of fact maybe you should start a thread, asking the mods to ban me, that s what usually happens when a bitch nigga gets his panties in a knot.

:lol:

Kubrick

Rising Star
OG Investor
:smh: Wetback?! Really? Man some of you cats are foul as hell. And wtf are you talking about Stormfront for? Are you saying BGOL is the equivalent to a Black Stormfront? Gtfoh
:smh:

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: Wetback?! Really? Man some of you cats are foul as hell. And wtf are you talking about Stormfront for? Are you saying BGOL is the equivalent to a Black Stormfront? Gtfoh
:smh:

I don't see you crying & shit when his punk ass types "******"
:hmm:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I feel you V...

But just look at Stormfront as an example...Sometimes I kinda wish BGOL was run with more strict rules so we could keep all the CAC's and dusty ass other race haters off here.

if i was a mod:

1. ftp's would be handled before they cause trouble. it is plainly obvious who is getting ready to post a tranny or some homo shit.

2. punk ass trolls would be in check. warning then 'you did it to yourself.'

3. hate baiting posters would be handled. warning then 'you did it to yourself.'

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
do you think that:

stormfront.org = bgol.us

if so, i we have no common ground with which to base a discussion.

Man I don't look at this shit any differntly than us calling women bitches and hoes on here

The female posters on this site knows how it goes and they continue to post here with no problem

Kubrick

Rising Star
OG Investor
what does being a predominately black board have to do with not promoting bigoted speech and mindsets?

if anything (this being a predominately black board and all) we should be making sure that people don't use racial slurs here. especially considering our history.

You would think so, but not with some of these jokers. Racism and bigoted speech is racism and bigoted speech, regardless of the person saying it or who it is aimed at.

UnderDawg

Star
Registered
xfu7mv.jpg

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Man I don't look at this shit any differntly than us calling women bitches and hoes on here

The female posters on this site knows how it goes and they continue to post here with no problem

thank you
jerry-jones.jpg

some kats dont get it,cant stand the heat....well you know the rest

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
man i am not a telling muthaphuka. i talk to the person that i have a concern with.

no offense to you. i don't know you. but this blatant bigoted title has no place here. the picture is very funny. i just wish that you had framed in in a better title.

if a white boy or a latino came on here talking about ****** this and ****** that you know you would be hot.

no offense to you man. i just feel that the title was in bad taste.

Seriously man search the word CAC, and see how many times its been used here. The hypocrisy is overwhelming, its ok to use CAC, but not wetback ?

My dad is white, my moms black you dont see me gettin all bent outta shape over CAC. It was a joke, and this cat aint even been in the thread yet and you got a cape on. There is a lot of shit said on here that could be take offensively, sometimes you just gotta take it with a grain of salt.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seriously man search the word CAC, and see how many times its been used here. The hypocrisy is overwhelming, its ok to use CAC, but not wetback ?

My dad is white, my moms black you dont see me gettin all bent outta shape over CAC. It was a joke, and this cat aint even been in the thread yet and you got a cape on. There is a lot of shit said on here that could be take offensively, sometimes you just gotta take it with a grain of salt.

preach.jpg

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
i am not some sensitive ass dude. but wrong is wrong.

i don't particularly care for cac either. i rarely use it. but cracka and wetback is two different things. and what is funny is that most of you don't even know the true origin of the term, cracka.

the shit isn't right. no cape here. just common sense.

as i said before. i don't know you. this is not personal.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
and further....

latinplaya changed his name to thug nasty in an effort to get away from all of the racial shit. he doesn't have to say it for anyone to recognize that.

he is obviously getting ALOT of shit for being latino. that shit isn't right.

Les W

Star
Registered

i don't particularly care for cac either. i rarely use it. but cracka and wetback is two different things. and what is funny is that most of you don't even know the true origin of the term, cracka.

Tried to warn you bout that "logic" nonsense

don't question just fall in line

we at BGOL are not racist with our racism here we degrade all

Just don't criticize anything with a drop a black blood in it and wont be no prollems iight?? :smh:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

i dont see you cryin when he post that pic of the black man holdin kfc bucket and watermelon,its a joke.get funny you unfunny person

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how bout we stop saying nigga, cac, wetback all together. here are some words to start using.

instead of nigga use brutha.
instead of cac use white dude or white chick.
instead of wetback use latin homie or latin chica.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster

So explain to me what is the difference between a CAC and a wetback, as far as I know they are both deragatory terms usedto identify a race. So please enlighten me.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
i dont see you cryin when he post that pic of the black man holdin kfc bucket and watermelon,its a joke.get funny you unfunny person

this is not personal. and had i seen it i woulda said something.

but he digs his own grave often. is he banned right now. he seems like he is banned every other week?

Rossini

Rising Star
Registered

but he digs his own grave often. is he banned right now. he seems like he is banned every other week?

:lol::lol:

He gets banned everytime he posts that KFC chicken pic:roflmao2:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

cause of all you cry babies hittin report all the time.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
So explain to me what is the difference between a CAC and a wetback, as far as I know they are both deragatory terms usedto identify a race. So please enlighten me.

shit haitians are wetbacks too and my folk cubans shit any islander who comes over on boat. all wetbacks.these softboys cant take a joke.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster

C/S !!!! Cats be killin me, always got a cape fresh out the cleaners !!!

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
If he's getting banned for those pics..... well, they don't bother me. I don't take the shit personally and I wouldn't/haven't reported such posts by made by him. I don't think he means anything by it, other than responding to other posts.... it's just a back and forth. Brutal sometimes, but that's BGOL.

It's funny though how he gets banned with a quickness, but there's all sorts other fuckery going on without ANY repercussions. Mods be MIA. That's another discussion for another time I guess. :hmm:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
how bout we stop saying nigga, cac, wetback all together. here are some words to start using.

instead of nigga use brutha.
instead of cac use white dude or white chick.
instead of wetback use latin homie or latin chica.

why not,peace nigga