Herman Cain Awards - They *LOVE* Anti-Vaxers

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Donovan Eastman, 55, Orem, UT, Hair Stylist, anti-vaxxer, ICU with COVID
https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/pos...d?postId=e41c91c6-8051-47f2-90a1-386193b65d74

According to social media, Donovan has complications related to COVID and has just been taken off of life support and is not expected to live. Donovan was as anti-vaxx as it comes. He shared memes for sure but he shared more of his own thoughts than he did memes. His vaccine hesitancy seems entirely based on politics and misinformation and not religion as he claims to ex-mormon (and his wife is a professional astrologist). To his credit, he never mentioned Ivermectin.

870a07_08c8336fb68e49e48e628a34c8dd6415~mv2.png

Updated. He croaked

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Appeal to Authority fallacy. Einstein is an authority on astrophysics, not psychology.

appeal to authority
You said that because an authority thinks something, it must therefore be true.

This was demonstrated in the Milgram experiment. People were going along with delivering dangerous shocks to another person, just because the "authority" in the room told them to continue. Morality is supposed to kick in at some point, but time and time again, people have sacrificed their beliefs just to not have a problem with authority.

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This was demonstrated in the Milgram experiment. People were going along with delivering dangerous shocks to another person, just because the "authority" in the room told them to continue. Morality is supposed to kick in at some point, but time and time again, people have sacrificed their beliefs just to not have a problem with authority.

OMG!!! I remember watching that video in school a loooong time ago. All the "Authority" would say when the subjects started to protest was "The experiment *MUST* continue"... and the subjects CONTINUED TO PRESS THE 'SHOCK' button!!!!

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The funny thing is he wasn't overweight or in bad shape (the excuse a lot of anti-vaxxers use) as to why they don't need the vaccine. The issue is most anti-vaxxers just NEVER in their wildest dreams think they'll get sick like that. They don't believe it'll be them ever....until it is.
I've said before. Just because you're not unhealthy on the outside, it doesn't mean that you're immune system will react the same on the inside. Chadwick Boseman had cancer when he was filming Black Panther, and he was ripped in that movie. The human body is an amazing machine, but it has no guarantees.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
222002704_1142775966241662_5679577984022413601_n.jpg

Wanted to let Everyone know that I’ve Turned the Corner for the Good Last nite With COVID.. finally broke one of the many fevers that I’ve had off and on, I’m Getting my strength back, and finally have an appetite ..Once again thank you For all the Get well, and encouraging Messages I’m honored to have such a great group of students and parents I’ll be back To DOJO NEXT WEEK ..Keep practicing your KATAS..

259624836_10223159307590214_3018606443873996295_n.jpg

This is with a heavy heart and a river of tears! My brother, best friend and mentor, Master Louie "Dragonfly" Cruz passed away this evening! I am at a loss for words right now!

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sigh.....The link to the tweet does not shed any light of a list of the claim of 108 registered players. I went to the original tweet she referenced. I even found this to see if it's connected.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Message from Mike:Many nurses and non-nursing staff begged me and my wife to get the truth out to the public about the Covid-19 vaccines because the truth of deaths from the vaccine was being hidden within the medical profession. I promised I would get the message out. So, here is my message: I was afraid of getting the vaccine for fear that I might die. At the insistence of my doctor, I gave in to pressure to get vaccinated. On August 17th I received the Moderna vaccine and starting feeling ill three days later. I never recovered but continued to get worse. I developed multisystem inflammation and multisystem failure that medical professionals could not stop. My muscles disappeared as if to disintegrate. I was in ICU for several weeks and stabbed with needles up to 24 times a day for those several weeks, while also receiving 6 or 7 IVs at the same time (continuously). It was constant torture that I cannot describe. I was no longer treated as a human with feelings and a life. I was nothing more than a covid vaccine human guinea pig and the doctors excited to participate in my fascinating progression unto death. If you want to know more, please ask my wife. I wished I would have never gotten vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated, don’t do it unless you are ready to suffer and die.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I was in ICU for several weeks and stabbed with needles up to 24 times a day for those several weeks, while also receiving 6 or 7 IVs at the same time (continuously).

:bullshit:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was in ICU for several weeks and stabbed with needles up to 24 times a day for those several weeks, while also receiving 6 or 7 IVs at the same time (continuously).

I did some digging. All the people that claim they knew Mike, only shared from a source that wasn't him. Nothing personal said about Mike, no memories, just a line and then copy paste.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sigh.....The link to the tweet does not shed any light of a list of the claim of 108 registered players. I went to the original tweet she referenced. I even found this to see if it's connected.

these look like cardiac events in relativity young men

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member

i got the Moderna vaxx about the same time
i have been fine except for last week i had some kinda infection that gave me a abscess on my gums
i think the vaxx fucked up my mouth:rolleyes2:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
i have been fine except for last week i had some kinda infection that gave me a abscess on my gums
How do you suspect the vaccine for a bacterial infection below your gumline? :lol:

You just got some food mashed deep down into your gums and it stayed down long enough to turn. Either that or a decaying root. :dunno:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You are dealing with an imbecile cac who acts as a wet dog smelling pied piper for the other idiots on here. You aren't going to get any real answers because it is literally all bullshit. For example, the cac pictured in the tweet isn't dead and actually tested positive for the virus this past June. Notice they use his image but conveniently avoid using the name, John Fleck, because it takes all of 30 seconds to realize that John Fleck isn't dead. :smh: :lol:

Now, what do we know about the risk of myocarditis from the virus versus the risk from the vaccine:

The risk of clotting is higher in the unvaccinated than with the vaccinated
  • Compared to the mRNA vaccines, the risk of a CVT from COVID-19 is about 10 times greater.
  • Compared to the AZ-Oxford vaccine, the risk of a CVT from COVID-19 is about 8 times greater.

Risk of rare blood clotting higher for COVID-19 than for vaccines | University of Oxford
COVID-19 leads to a several-times higher risk of cerebral venous thrombosis (CVT) blood clots than current COVID-19 vaccines.
www.ox.ac.uk

The chance of developing cerebral venous sinus thrombosis was nearly 10 times higher in the two weeks following a diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection than after receiving an mRNA vaccine, a data analysis finds.

News: Blood Clot Risk from COVID-19 Higher... (The Scientist) - Behind the headlines - NLM
(The Scientist) Blood Clot Risk from COVID-19 Higher than After Vaccines: Study. Associated research findings from the National Library of Medicine.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

The incidence of Myocarditis is much higher in unvaccinated than with the vaccinated

Myocarditis (or pericarditis or myopericarditis) from primary COVID19 infection occurred at a rate as high as 450 per million in young males.
Young males infected with the virus are up 6 times more likely to develop myocarditis as those who have received the vaccine.

Risk of Myocarditis from COVID-19 Infection in People Under Age 20: A Population-Based Analysis
Background There have been recent reports of myocarditis (including myocarditis, pericarditis or myopericarditis) as a side-effect of mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines, particularly in young males. Less information is available regarding the risk of myocarditis from COVID-19 infection itself. Such...
www.medrxiv.org

During March 2020–January 2021, patients with COVID-19 had nearly 16 times the risk for myocarditis compared with patients who did not have COVID-19, and risk varied by sex and age.

So the risk for the things the idiot class is ostensibly concerned about is exponentially higher for the unvaccinated but somehow this is "proof" of the dangers of the vaccine. Makes sense, right? :lol:

nickyoung-huh.gif

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

these vaccines are problemtic
I got Moderna too...I was good
but one night I had alot of to drink...woke up the next day with headache and upset stomach...thank god I made it through...stay informed and yep doing ya'll research