Herman Cain Awards - They *LOVE* Anti-Vaxers

regulus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'll bet he was already infected when he got the vaccine. That's why he got the jab in the first place, but it was already too late.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Found her

169684804_10164981536345282_8712977361698818725_n.jpg

200365804_10165248808545282_7574301834318268538_n.jpg

lionelzeus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:confused: :smh:
Diego Sanchez said on Twitter that he has had complications with blood clots and pneumonia during his battle with the coronavirus. (Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLC)
Longtime UFC veteran Diego Sanchez has been hospitalized after a lengthy battle with COVID-19, he announced on Twitter.
Sanchez, who has been keeping fans updated with his battle with the coronavirus for more than a week on social media, posted a photo on Thursday saying he has been hospitalized and dealing with complications with pneumonia.

Sanchez also said he has blood clots in both of his legs.

Sanchez said Saturday that it was his 27th day with the coronavirus, and that he was still in the hospital. He also shared an X-ray of his lungs on Instagram, saying his oxygen levels were significantly low.
Though he’s clearly dealing with a severe case of symptoms, Sanchez said he is still unvaccinated. He said that he isn’t “sold on the vax” yet, and that he’s “waiting for the best one to arrive.”

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
The people pumping dude's head full of rhetoric wouldn't even send that family flowers. They don't give a single fuck about any of the people they lie to on a daily basis, but at the end of the day, the gods served justice on them. I feel bad that this lady is collateral damage and had to go through burying a father and a brother because of their politics.

We are dealing with a wall mountains high of ignorance. I have people that work for me that are just as stupid.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't think I'd go to someone's Facebook and say "I told you so", but I also have no sympathy for the people crying victim when they spent months shitposting about how everyone else are dumb sheep(reposting bullshit memes apparently doesn't mean they're sheep ironically). These are the dumb fucks that get angry at things being made political ONLY when it doesn't agree with their bias, but spend every waking moment championing a public figure that politicized something they are tribalistically required to support. Fuck them, fuck the people failing to see the hypocrisy of people kicking a dog, then playing victim when the dog bites.

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't think I'd go to someone's Facebook and say "I told you so", but I also have no sympathy for the people crying victim when they spent months shitposting about how everyone else are dumb sheep(reposting bullshit memes apparently doesn't mean they're sheep ironically). These are the dumb fucks that get angry at things being made political ONLY when it doesn't agree with their bias, but spend every waking moment championing a public figure that politicized something they are tribalistically required to support. Fuck them, fuck the people failing to see the hypocrisy of people kicking a dog, then playing victim when the dog bites.
Here, here!! Preach!!! :bravo:

My favorite part:
"Fuck them, fuck the people failing to see the hypocrisy of people kicking a dog, then playing victim when the dog bites."

Last edited:

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Rex Warwood, 80, Pukekohe, NZ. Journalist-Author, anti-vaxxer old kook. Dead from COVID

Rex Warwood, 80, Pukekohe, NZ. Journalist-Author, anti-vaxxer old kook. Dead from COVID.

According to this article Rex died from COVID on November 27, 2021. Rex was popular journalist in New Zealand. He was the editor of Franklin County News, and owner of Franklin Life. He also wrote a novel called The Long Frost: A Bloomsbury Family in Crisis; Now I normally wouldn't even bother posting someone who died of COVID this old. Hell, gotta go somehow, and they might not be at the door at 80, but they are certainly on the porch. Anyway, this guy went kicking and screaming about every conspiracy theory you can think of related to COVID and Vaccines on Facebook. Typing a lot of his rants in all caps even. Maybe he was senile but again, how would we be able to tell the difference?

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
https://nomoretrump.quora.com/What-...-now-begging-for-prayers-after-catching-COVID

What do you think of Laura Loomer, the loudmouth anti-vaccine spokesperson now begging for prayers after catching COVID-19 and reporting unbearable pain?

"We had one of those in North Carolina. She died from covid and left her small children without a mother. Her family got all outraged over her death being in the news and asked for sympathy and understanding. She'll get as much sympathy and understanding from me as she had for all people whose lives she put at risk or even ended due her willful ignorance and arrogance.

Unmasked, unmuzzled, unvaccinated, unafraid, UN-ALIVE."

main-qimg-eac9c164032c718c6d3ea90e73301a3d

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
its funny how ppl think we should show grace and humanity to vocal anti-vaxxers who died of COVID (something these vocal anti-vaxxers lack)
when:
  • if they werent anti-vaxxers and taken the shot they would probably be alive
  • if they werent VOCAL anti-vaxxers who spread misinformation and hate we wouldnt know about them (they would've just been another COVID statstic)
  • there death coupled with their stance may convince other anti-vaxxers, ppl on the fence and ppl in their lives to get the vaccine
you play with fire you get burned

Last edited:

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This whole thing is like the female teachers who get down with the teenage boys in their class. It didn't work out well for the last 500 teachers that did it and got outed. They read about people dying of Covid everyday and they still stick to their guns. like intentionally wanting to die because well, they have principles.

I took antrax and small pox shots in the army. I didn't know what was in them but then the army told me to and I did. In a civilian setting, they have the freedom to say "No". A known "No" that kills.
Bless their hearts....

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
its funny how ppl think we should grace and humanity to vocal anti-vaxxers who died of COVID (something this vocal anti-vaxxers lack)
when:
  • if they werent anti-vaxxers and taken the shot they would probably be alive
  • if they werent VOCAL anti-vaxxers who spread misinformation and hate we wouldnt know about them (they would've just been another COVID statstic)
  • there death coupled with their stance may convince other anti-vaxxers, ppl on the fence and ppl in their lives to get the vaccine
you play with fire you get burned
Zero sympathy from me, bootstraps only.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Damn, his business always looked very, very shady! I have no idea why you'd want to run from pretty straight forward, honest questions about your business practices.
They really need to do a audit of all of these mega-churches and medium size churches because a lot of them are stealing their membership money and using it for BS. People I believe in God But I don’t believe in false prophets.