Herman Cain Awards - They *LOVE* Anti-Vaxers

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He was offered a Herman Cain Award, then he was scared straight

LOL!!! He is so very lucky.

italy-no-vax-leader-lorenzo-damiano-changes-mind-after-covid-get-life-saving-vaccine.jpg

"...he 'saw the light' during his time in hospital, posting a video online in which he says he now "has another view of this world", adding: "I will get the vaccine as soon as I can. Sometimes you have to go through 'the narrow gate' to understand things as they are", Damiano said in the video, telling reporters: "Get this vaccine because it will save your life."

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She died from covid and left her small children without a mother. Her family got all outraged over her death being in the news and asked for sympathy and understanding. She'll get as much sympathy and understanding from me as she had for all people whose lives she put at risk or even ended due her willful ignorance and arrogance.
this is how i be feeling

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It supposed to be a meh because He was anti-vaccs
*>THIS<*
Damn it!!!!! One of the things that... frightens me... about myself is the fact that I'm starting to get pretty numb to people that are WILLINGLY throwing their lives away like this. I was horrified and saddened in the beginning. Now... I have kind of a 'Meh' attitude towards them... and I don't like being this way. Fuck them!!!!!

:angry::beatyourass: :angry:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
*>THIS<*
Damn it!!!!! One of the things that... frightens me... about myself is the fact that I'm starting to get pretty numb to people that are WILLINGLY throwing their lives away like this. I was horrified and saddened in the beginning. Now... I have kind of a 'Meh' attitude towards them... and I don't like being this way. Fuck them!!!!!

:angry::beatyourass: :angry:

You lose sympathy at some point. I feel bad for how misguided these people are and the damage that leave in their wake. My cousin was killed a few years ago, and while everyone was crying and yelling "WHY?!?!?", I'm looking at these people wondering how they ignored all the armed robberies and gang shootouts he was involved with that lead up to this inevitable result.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
The world is fucking crazy right now.

You got black folks professing "they woke" so they won't vaccinate.

You got conservatives who HATE the government (unless a Republican is charge, then they LOVE the government ) who won't vaccinate for political reasons.

Then you have other countries like Russia and China who are on social media pushing anti-vaccination misinformation (they just deactivated a few thousand accounts on FB and twitter that were directly from China).

People dying by the ass load unvaccinated (and people cherry picking the few unvaccinated) to PROVE that the vaccines don't work. You got morons on BGOL out and out fucking lying about fake treatments and people co-signing them....

The world is royally fucked. I believe in my heart and soul we are looking at the beginning of the end of humanity but no one wants to call it what it is....

GAME OVER

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You got conservatives who HATE the government (unless a Republican is charge, then they LOVE the government ) who won't vaccinate for political reasons.

Then you have other countries like Russia and China who are on social media pushing anti-vaccination misinformation (they just deactivated a few thousand accounts on FB and twitter that were directly from China).

People dying by the ass load unvaccinated (and people cherry picking the few unvaccinated) to PROVE that the vaccines don't work. You got morons on BGOL out and out fucking lying about fake treatments and people co-signing them....

The world is royally fucked. I believe in my heart and soul we are looking at the beginning of the end of humanity but no one wants to call it what it is....

GAME OVER

Higher incomes and eduction levels are closely correlated with being vaccinated while being broke, uneducated or cac are risks for being unvaccinated. Given those facts, BGOL's covid stance makes complete sense. :smh::lol:

4tR0a0A.png

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You lose sympathy at some point. I feel bad for how misguided these people are and the damage that leave in their wake. My cousin was killed a few years ago, and while everyone was crying and yelling "WHY?!?!?", I'm looking at these people wondering how they ignored all the armed robberies and gang shootouts he was involved with that lead up to this inevitable result.
Wow!! Right on!!! R.I.P to your cousin. I'm sorry to hear that... and you're absolutely correct in the question of what were they doing when he was exhibiting potentially self destructive behavior. My friends and family will tell me when I'm in the wrong about something. I appreciate that because it has kept me alive over the years.

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member

GAME OVER
You're firing on all cylinders with that assessment. I hope you're wrong, however, daily news reports say otherwise... and no, I don't just watch CNN. Having a rotation of multiple sources helps to cross check bias a little. I regularly look at: CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, Routers, BBC, Al Jazeera, and....(Sigh) Fox... but only for a little bit before I get nauseous.

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Higher incomes and eduction levels are closely correlated with being vaccinated while being broke, uneducated or cac are risks for being unvaccinated. Given those facts, BGOL's covid stance makes complete sense. :smh::lol:

4tR0a0A.png

Wow!! This makes sense, however, I... didn't really think about it like that.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
like op said i used to feel away holding back my feelings about these cats but if its only them doing it to themselves then fine but they also influencing others to their death and keeping this virus alive and ensuring this COVID cries continues perpetually .. so...idk anymore