heading to Virginia/ D.C. area this weekend, anything special popping

I’m trying to recover from last night lol lol. Thinking man is a mixed bar in Decatur that stays open to 3. It’s pretty cool. I’m probably in for tonight though

tenor.gif
 
Bro, let me know when you back in town! Hopefully I’m here and we can kick it; I got some new spots and new women for you bro!!
Definitely will do that,

Probably be March, we doing a house warming party and baby shower

just know your invitation is secured.

Then that nite i’m go exploring the city with you…

I’m have them pots boiling
- turkey necks
- corn
-shrimp
- potatoes
- sausages

I’m sure there will be other items, that’s just my thing
 
Definitely will do that,

Probably be March, we doing a house warming party and baby shower

just know your invitation is secured.

Then that nite i’m go exploring the city with you…

I’m have them pots boiling
- turkey necks
- corn
-shrimp
- potatoes
- sausages

I’m sure there will be other items, that’s just my thing
My nigga! I’m down for all of that except eating the pork lol l; but it’s all good…
 
Been here since the 4th,

Took the AAU team on vacation, it’s pretty kool
My First time coming to Disney and many of the players first time also…
 
Last edited:
Last year we took kids that made a certain gpa to vacation in Dallas.
Six flags was the destination, they loved that shits.

This year all them dudes made sure their grades was up to par. 2.5gpa. Some maintain a 3.0 all year after struggling last year.

In two weeks we’re going back to Dallas, this time for AAU PRIMETIME nationals…
 
What's the best place to meet promiscuous professional Black women after nightfall? I am talking about office job professionaals, not blade runners.
 
Oh shit, I thought you was repping DC one time during a basketball discussion. I think it was halftime during a wizards game and they was playing some local music and folks were commenting

My bad
Nope. Fuck the Wizards. :lol: Although my father-in-law works for the Wizards and Mystic as a NBA statistician. Need him to get me Sixers-Wizards game in D.C.








NxVaSV.jpg
 
Back
Top