I’m trying to recover from last night lol lol. Thinking man is a mixed bar in Decatur that stays open to 3. It’s pretty cool. I’m probably in for tonight though
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’m trying to recover from last night lol lol. Thinking man is a mixed bar in Decatur that stays open to 3. It’s pretty cool. I’m probably in for tonight though
Fam, unless its a birthday party or something special being held; I go to the mixed bars and clubs; or the hippie ones! Dont have to pay to park, dont have to pay to get in, and the drinks are cheaper and more and better! fuck those black clubs that be raping...
Bro, let me know when you back in town! Hopefully I’m here and we can kick it; I got some new spots and new women for you bro!!Dawg it might’ve been good that I didn’t call you
I might’ve missed the game![]()
Definitely will do that,Bro, let me know when you back in town! Hopefully I’m here and we can kick it; I got some new spots and new women for you bro!!
My nigga! I’m down for all of that except eating the pork lol l; but it’s all good…Definitely will do that,
Probably be March, we doing a house warming party and baby shower
just know your invitation is secured.
Then that nite i’m go exploring the city with you…
I’m have them pots boiling
- turkey necks
- corn
-shrimp
- potatoes
- sausages
I’m sure there will be other items, that’s just my thing
My nigga! I’m down for all of that except eating the pork lol l; but it’s all good…
gotchaSay Fam, Saturday the 25th is when it’s going down…My nigga! I’m down for all of that except eating the pork lol l; but it’s all good…
Im down pimp! just send me addy and what I need to bring and im there...Say Fam, Saturday the 25th is when it’s going down…
if ur free that day, you know what’s time it will be
Hey brother I’m send the info, sorry just getting back to youIm down pimp! just send me addy and what I need to bring and im there...
Its all good bro; wasnt feeling well to begin with so no worries pimp...Hey brother I’m send the info, sorry just getting back to you
Fa sho bro, we’ll hook upIts all good bro; wasnt feeling well to begin with so no worries pimp...
thats cool bro! for sure ill see you next timeFa sho bro, we’ll hook up
Next time I touch down, probably July
You know I'm from Jersey. Ion know.
![]()
Nope. Fuck the Wizards.Oh shit, I thought you was repping DC one time during a basketball discussion. I think it was halftime during a wizards game and they was playing some local music and folks were commenting
My bad
Although my father-in-law works for the Wizards and Mystic as a NBA statistician. Need him to get me Sixers-Wizards game in D.C.
GotchaNope. Fuck the Wizards.Although my father-in-law works for the Wizards and Mystic as a NBA statistician. Need him to get me Sixers-Wizards game in D.C.
![]()


Who’s this babydoll thing you been postingAlways
![]()
Who’s this babydoll thing you been posting
Just enjoy her. I got a lot of her