heading to Virginia/ D.C. area this weekend, anything special popping

Went tour Da U….

When I met dude you know I asked about his sister.

 
I tell you one thing, I didn’t see many of us until I went to South Beach.

I stayed in Kendale Lakes area but chilled in Coral Gables a few times…
I told my peeps, “I know yall got money out here, back home we might have 2 G-wags in my city.
I seen 4 in these two parking lots”
 
Dawg I had two slices of this pizza and was done

Shit had a ninja to tired to go see the marlins vs Yankees

We had four of this thangs


 
Dawg I had two slices of this pizza and was done

Shit had a ninja to tired to go see the marlins vs Yankees

We had four of this thangs




Where you at fam ?
Im in SWFL until next week, then back home to NJ, Chicago on the 6th then Cali on the 15th.
 
Where you at fam ?
Im in SWFL until next week, then back home to NJ, Chicago on the 6th then Cali on the 15th.
I was out there from the 1st to the 4th. I was on the south east side

Was chilling in Coral Gables for a while and in Kendale Lakes


Definitely didn’t see much of us down here, that was shocking :eek2::eek2::eek2:
 
I was out there from the 1st to the 4th. I was on the south east side

Was chilling in Coral Gables for a while and in Kendale Lakes


Definitely didn’t see much of us down here, that was shocking :eek2::eek2::eek2:

Even less whsre I am at, gotta go up north to see black folk.
 
Even less whsre I am at, gotta go up north to see black folk.
My peeps works at the U, said you will only see us playing there or working there. Most students don’t look like us.

As I moved around I noticed that.

Saw my fare share of us when I went to South Beach, tho

Boy, them thangs was out therrrrree
 
My peeps works at the U, said you will only see us playing there or working there. Most students don’t look like us.

As I moved around I noticed that.

Saw my fare share of us when I went to South Beach, tho

Boy, them thangs was out therrrrree

Yeah south beach is crazy although I likr ft. lauderdale much better, less packed and not as uppity.
I was supposed to go Miami on monday to take a boat out but the broker cancled because of the weather.
Im in a very affluent part of Fl (Naples) only people of color you see here are work in stores.
 
Yeah south beach is crazy although I likr ft. lauderdale much better, less packed and not as uppity.
I was supposed to go Miami on monday to take a boat out but the broker cancled because of the weather.
Im in a very affluent part of Fl (Naples) only people of color you see here are work in stores.


Man 3 different people spoke about Fort Lauerdale beach. Next time I’m definitely going see what that’s about.

A affluent part of Naples, :lol: :lol: man that sounding just like Coral Gables. I didn’t know much about the area when I first got there but seeing 4 G-wags in the same parking lot, was enough :lol:
I told my peeps that, she was like yea this one of the richest towns/cities in the country. These students roll up in everything.

I liked being out there, I’m not much of a beach person, tho. We probably went once and that was like 9pm on Sunday/
Next time, a yacht rental is definitely happening.
Mask aint no damn baller but that’s on the list.


Any other place gives you the same type of vibe like Miami?
 
Man 3 different people spoke about Fort Lauerdale beach. Next time I’m definitely going see what that’s about.

A affluent part of Naples, :lol: :lol: man that sounding just like Coral Gables. I didn’t know much about the area when I first got there but seeing 4 G-wags in the same parking lot, was enough :lol:
I told my peeps that, she was like yea this one of the richest towns/cities in the country. These students roll up in everything.

I liked being out there, I’m not much of a beach person, tho. We probably went once and that was like 9pm on Sunday/
Next time, a yacht rental is definitely happening.
Mask aint no damn baller but that’s on the list.


Any other place gives you the same type of vibe like Miami?




Miami is just different, Biscayne is great but another place you wont find many of us.
Tampa is cool, Ybor City, plenty of color.
Anythng in north west FL you going to see.us.
The closer to the water.especially the gulf, the more expensive shit it.
 
Last edited:



Miami is just different, Biscayne is great but another place you find many of us.
Tampa is cool, Ybor City, plenty of color.
Anythng in north west FL you going to see.us.
The closer to the water.especially the gulf, the more expensive shit it.

Yea those places promising :lol:

I was asking location outside of Florida, that have a Miami vibe.
 
Man I went to a spot on old National

Called “Grown Folks” I had some old folks with


Mannn if you’re free tomorrow and want to go to the game, hit me up
Man I was out so late last night hanging with these white folks uhhhhh! I’m just now getting up
 
Man I went to a spot on old National

Called “Grown Folks” I had some old folks with


Mannn if you’re free tomorrow and want to go to the game, hit me up
Where you at Mask...I'm in the streets brah

And grown folks got all the 35 and over hoes ...man..that's my spot
 
Holy shit, my ninja

That’s how you party
Went out for drinks then went to a house party and that shit didn’t stop . Women going crazy and shit; alcohol and other things I can’t mention lol; was playing games and drinking and shit! Women getting naked and shit! It was a fun wild night morning lol; I was fucked up lol….
@playahaitian gonna have to come to the A lol
 
Went out for drinks then went to a house party and that shit didn’t stop . Women going crazy and shit; alcohol and other things I can’t mention lol; was playing games and drinking and shit! Women getting naked and shit! It was a fun wild night morning lol; I was fucked up lol….
@playahaitian gonna have to come to the A lol


Dawg it might’ve been good that I didn’t call you

I might’ve missed the game :lol:
 
Dawg it might’ve been good that I didn’t call you

I might’ve missed the game :lol:
Oh you totally would have missed the game! Bro it was so much alcohol and women , shit you wouldn’t have wanted to leave! White black Asian damn it was crazy! And everyone was vibing and cooling. Everyone was fucked up but it was all good! Great house party. I’m still kinda drunk and or recovering lol lol
 
Back
Top