Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I was out there from the 1st to the 4th. I was on the south east sideWhere you at fam ?
Im in SWFL until next week, then back home to NJ, Chicago on the 6th then Cali on the 15th.



I was out there from the 1st to the 4th. I was on the south east side
Was chilling in Coral Gables for a while and in Kendale Lakes
Definitely didn’t see much of us down here, that was shocking![]()
My peeps works at the U, said you will only see us playing there or working there. Most students don’t look like us.Even less whsre I am at, gotta go up north to see black folk.
My peeps works at the U, said you will only see us playing there or working there. Most students don’t look like us.
As I moved around I noticed that.
Saw my fare share of us when I went to South Beach, tho
Boy, them thangs was out therrrrree
Yeah south beach is crazy although I likr ft. lauderdale much better, less packed and not as uppity.
I was supposed to go Miami on monday to take a boat out but the broker cancled because of the weather.
Im in a very affluent part of Fl (Naples) only people of color you see here are work in stores.
man that sounding just like Coral Gables. I didn’t know much about the area when I first got there but seeing 4 G-wags in the same parking lot, was enough
Man 3 different people spoke about Fort Lauerdale beach. Next time I’m definitely going see what that’s about.
A affluent part of Naples,![]()
man that sounding just like Coral Gables. I didn’t know much about the area when I first got there but seeing 4 G-wags in the same parking lot, was enough
I told my peeps that, she was like yea this one of the richest towns/cities in the country. These students roll up in everything.
I liked being out there, I’m not much of a beach person, tho. We probably went once and that was like 9pm on Sunday/
Next time, a yacht rental is definitely happening.
Mask aint no damn baller but that’s on the list.
Any other place gives you the same type of vibe like Miami?
What about Fort Lauderdale, anything good to eat in that area?
Miami is just different, Biscayne is great but another place you find many of us.
Tampa is cool, Ybor City, plenty of color.
Anythng in north west FL you going to see.us.
The closer to the water.especially the gulf, the more expensive shit it.
Yea those places promising
I was asking location outside of Florida, that have a Miami vibe.
Wya fam!!@Day_Carver mannn it’s last min but I touched down
Man I went to a spot on old NationalWya fam!!
Man I was out so late last night hanging with these white folks uhhhhh! I’m just now getting upMan I went to a spot on old National
Called “Grown Folks” I had some old folks with
Mannn if you’re free tomorrow and want to go to the game, hit me up
Where you at Mask...I'm in the streets brahMan I went to a spot on old National
Called “Grown Folks” I had some old folks with
Mannn if you’re free tomorrow and want to go to the game, hit me up
Man I was out so late last night hanging with these white folks uhhhhh! I’m just now getting up
Where you at Mask...I'm in the streets brah
And grown folks got all the 35 and over hoes ...man..that's my spot
I’m trying to recover from last night lol lol. Thinking man is a mixed bar in Decatur that stays open to 3. It’s pretty cool. I’m probably in for tonight though@Day_Carver
@380snubnose
Will yall be outside tonight?
I’m going run to South Fulton. I need to pick something up from the crib, then I’m be back in the city.
Lmao, lmaoI’m trying to recover from last night lol lol. Thinking man is a mixed bar in Decatur that stays open to 3. It’s pretty cool. I’m probably in for tonight though
It was a wild long nigbt! I didnt get in until like 8am lol lolLmao, lmao
Damn you partied hard
It was a wild long nigbt! I didnt get in until like 8am lol lol
Went out for drinks then went to a house party and that shit didn’t stop . Women going crazy and shit; alcohol and other things I can’t mention lol; was playing games and drinking and shit! Women getting naked and shit! It was a fun wild night morning lol; I was fucked up lol….Holy shit, my ninja
That’s how you party
damn, you worked in garyNah, worked in Gary and Indianapolis.
I have been to Indiana beach tho.
This cat that work with now is from Fort Wayne
Went out for drinks then went to a house party and that shit didn’t stop . Women going crazy and shit; alcohol and other things I can’t mention lol; was playing games and drinking and shit! Women getting naked and shit! It was a fun wild night morning lol; I was fucked up lol….
@playahaitian gonna have to come to the A lol

Oh you totally would have missed the game! Bro it was so much alcohol and women , shit you wouldn’t have wanted to leave! White black Asian damn it was crazy! And everyone was vibing and cooling. Everyone was fucked up but it was all good! Great house party. I’m still kinda drunk and or recovering lol lolDawg it might’ve been good that I didn’t call you
I might’ve missed the game![]()
damn, you worked in gary
i’m g.i. born & bred