Havoc - Groupie Was Down For Everyone I Had To Pass

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not my type of hype but as long as he had that poppin off I would recommend at least one nigga get the shit on tape. In the days of MeToo, you can never be too careful. Bitch catch religion or a simp husband and next thing she's saying is she was gang raped.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not surprised, behind closed doors hoes and thirsty niggas will do anything.

That bitch somewhere, wife's up by some naive cat. Most pretty bitches had that wild night or wild summer at least once in her life.

or she might be DEAD from too many nights like that

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
...and you let bitches piss on you...to be fair tho...you asian so you probably thought it was water when it hit your skin
You really in love with me on some weirdo faggot shit huh? You stay with my name in your posts on some Stan shit. Literally any time I'm in a thread you right behind me like a bitch. You dirty faggot nigga.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Sometimes it can be Hell on Earth when the Temperature's Rising and there's only one pussy to go around. Even though she's willing to Give Up the Goods and Have a Party ... it truly is Survival of the Fittest and not the best of scenarios with a large group of people around, without countless ladies to intercourse with. Just don't give in to the Peer Pressure though and join in ... it's best to check Where Ya Heart At, and ultimately avoid the Quiet Storm and leave for the night before things get hectic and it becomes The Start of Your Ending.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Sometimes it can be Hell on Earth when the Temperature's Rising and there's only one pussy to go around. Even though she's willing to Give Up the Goods and Have a Party ... it truly is Survival of the Fittest and not the best of scenarios with a large group of people around, without countless ladies to intercourse with. Just don't give in to the Peer Pressure though and join in ... it's best to check Where Ya Heart At, and ultimately avoid the Quiet Storm and leave for the night before things get hectic and it becomes The Start of Your Ending.

lmaooooooo

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
This nigga don't realize he's telling a gang rape story??? This chick can come back now in this #MeToo era and hem his black ass up with that same interview right there no matter how long ago that shit was. :smh:

When he said she got high before it all went down, i was thinking the same thing.

Also.....how can a nigga maintain if the room is smelling like shit?

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
idk if it was necessarily gang rape but that was a pretty disgustingly graphic story that didn’t need to be told

Nasty as fuck

20 thirsty ass niggas for 1 Bitch

One nigga broke his ankle...

That’s how you New York niggas get down?

:smh::lol:

Soon as dude started that “it was 10, nah it was like 20 of us to one shorty” I just started shaking my head. Then he talking about getting her high and drunk then she shittin from getting fucked in the ass, nigga should’ve kept that story to himself:angry::smh:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Seen it NUMEROUS times on tour!!! I've left many situations where these chicks were down for whatever, and I dipped, because I saw how shit could go left. Had one chick passed out butt the fuck ass nekkid in the room I was sharing with my road manager, and she was all kinds of fine! Dude reached for a body bag, and I'm looking at him like :hmm:. I was like, "Let's put her clothes back on." He looked at me like I was crazy, and I'm like, "Dude, I'm a vet. Trust me on this one." We put her clothes back on, and he slept on the couch. The next morning, she apologized to him for passing out. Had she been nekkid, who know what she would've claimed? Me and Bronx Style Bob was talking about this not too long ago. This chick ended up fucking the WHOLE Rhyme Syndicate crew, and then she yelled rape, and you had 2 members of Ice's crew running through this wooded area in Toronto like runaway slaves.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seen it NUMEROUS times on tour!!! I've left many situations where these chicks were down for whatever, and I dipped, because I saw how shit could go left. Had one chick passed out butt the fuck ass nekkid in the room I was sharing with my road manager, and she was all kinds of fine! Dude reached for a body bag, and I'm looking at him like :hmm:. I was like, "Let's put her clothes back on." He looked at me like I was crazy, and I'm like, "Dude, I'm a vet. Trust me on this one." We put her clothes back on, and he slept on the couch. The next morning, she apologized to him for passing out. Had she been nekkid, who know what she would've claimed? Me and Bronx Style Bob was talking about this not too long ago. This chick ended up fucking the WHOLE Rhyme Syndicate crew, and then she yelled rape, and you had 2 members of Ice's crew running through this wooded area in Toronto like runaway slaves.
You gat mad stories